Options

Rochdale paedophiles convicted

The PopeThe Pope Posts: 45
Forum Member
A Rochdale paedophile gang have today been found guilty of sex crimes against minors. Kabeer Hassan, Abdul Aziz, Abdul Rauf, Mohammed Sajid, Adil Khan, Abdul Qayyum, Mohammed Amin, and Hamid Safi were all found guilty by Judge Gerald Clifton. Pakistani community elders have been accused of 'burying their heads in the sand' on the issue of street grooming under-age children.

Numerous other cases of this heinous crime have reported and most of them from within the Muslim Pakistani community.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2141279/Rochdale-child-sex-trial-Nine-men-guilty-grooming-passing-round-young-girls-sex-plying-vodka-drugs.html

Comments

• Options
    The PopeThe Pope Posts: 45
    Forum Member
  • Options
    mad_dudemad_dude Posts: 10,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree with Brentmiester
  • Options
    sensoriasensoria Posts: 4,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mad_dude wrote: »
    I agree with Brentmiester

i agree with Redneck
  • Options
    MoggioMoggio Posts: 4,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PC gone mad.
  • Options
    The PuzzlerThe Puzzler Posts: 7,689
    Forum Member
    The Pope wrote: »
    A Rochdale paedophile gang have today been found guilty of sex crimes against minors. Kabeer Hassan, Abdul Aziz, Abdul Rauf, Mohammed Sajid, Adil Khan, Abdul Qayyum, Mohammed Amin, and Hamid Safi were all found guilty by Judge Gerald Clifton. Pakistani community elders have been accused of 'burying their heads in the sand' on the issue of street grooming under-age children.

Numerous other cases of this heinous crime have reported and most of them from within the Muslim Pakistani community.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2141279/Rochdale-child-sex-trial-Nine-men-guilty-grooming-passing-round-young-girls-sex-plying-vodka-drugs.html

Let's hope they get some proper sentences. 20 years minimum would be a good start.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,071
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's just funny when someone called the Pope gets upset about these things :D
  • Options
    Ethel_FredEthel_Fred Posts: 34,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As I keep saying, use violence or the threat of violence and you should be sentenced to life and not let out until you are safe to be with civilised people.

It's what the Norwegians do.

Now given that brentmeister is able to find every disgusting act known to mankind and has them on speed-dial could he tell us if this is a UK only thing or do Muslims around the world go in for it?

And do Christians never form gangs to rape children?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do you want to know the funny thing?

This case didnt go to court because the girls were not seen as fit witnesses.....it was only when a new cheif prosecuter was oppointed who then made sure the case went to court that it was actually acted on.

His name Nazir Afzal, a muslim.
  • Options
    psionicpsionic Posts: 20,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good that justice has been served and such scum are going to prison. Hopefully for a very very long time.

Thankfully Nick Griffin didn't succeed in screwing up the trial.
  • Options
    Ethel_FredEthel_Fred Posts: 34,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sensoria wrote: »

This case didnt go to court because the girls were not seen as fit witnesses.....it was only when a new cheif prosecuter was oppointed who then made sure the case went to court that it was actually acted on.

Stop including facts, you know they are irrelevant in brent's OPs
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i agree with Redneck

It is a standing joke in these forums, everyone agrees with Brentmeister.
  • Options
    anndra_wanndra_w Posts: 6,557
    Forum Member
    I wonder what you people hate more, the fact these people are child abusers or the fact they happen to be Muslim? It's disgusting to see a horrible crime against young girls used so gleefully as part of a bigotted, ignorant Islamophobic agenda.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is a standing joke in these forums, everyone agrees with Brentmeister.

he was redneck before that, loads of others. the mask slips and out comes some bilge and he goes off agian.

like Voldermort but with more horcruxes.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    anndra_w wrote: »
    I wonder what you people hate more, the fact these people are child abusers or the fact they happen to be Muslim? It's disgusting to see a horrible crime against young girls used so gleefully as part of a bigotted, ignorant Islamophobic agenda.

As the bloke said on the radio, "this has nothing to do with race or religion it is only to do with criminal behaviour."
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    he was redneck before that, loads of others. the mask slips and out comes some bilge and he goes off agian.

like Voldermort but with more horcruxes.

oh :D I wonder if the name "The Pope" is supposed to be ironic. considering the current pope was in the Hitler youth, and has some quite severe failings in dealing with instances of child committed by some members of the institutional catholic church.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wouldn't it be nice if Griffin and all the people who protested outside the court trying to intimidate the jury were all imprisoned for contempt and put in the same prison as these horrible men.

This trial would have been concluded 2 weeks ago if the mob outside the court hadn't intimidated two of the barristers in to withdrawing from the trial. I hope the police are tracking those responsible down and they get many years in prison for their wicked contempt of court.
  • Options
    TelevisionUserTelevisionUser Posts: 41,417
    Forum Member
    As the bloke said on the radio, "this has nothing to do with race or religion it is only to do with criminal behaviour."

Indeed, senoria, but there are those with blatant hate agendas, including in this very forum, who will try to use this for their own vile prejudice ends.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    anndra_w wrote: »

ISLAMOPHOBIA, ISLAMOPHOBIA, ISLAMOPHOBIA!

What would you prefer, that crimes like this are ignored? Whether you like it or not, people have a right to point out that the vast majority of these sex gangs ARE made up of Pakistani muslims. Has anyone ITT said that ALL Pakistanis are responsible? NO. Has anyone said that ALL muslims are responsible? NO. So stop accusing people of being islamophobic just for raising this issue, and again, like it or not, it's a big issue - the convictions here and in Derby are just the tip of the iceberg.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,071
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oh :D I wonder if the name "The Pope" is supposed to be ironic. considering the current pope was in the Hitler youth, and has some quite severe failings in dealing with instances of child committed by some members of the institutional catholic church.

While I hated Ratzinger the first time I saw him as he is an ultra conservative wonk, you need to reassess what totalitarian means.

IE that Shirley Temple would have been likely in the BDM would she have been German.

But granted Sepp is as good an advert for Christianity as cyanide is for health food.:sleep:
  • Options
    Speak-SoftlySpeak-Softly Posts: 24,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good to read the statement from Mohammed Shafiq, leader of the Ramadhan Foundation.

So my question is, do people believe him?
    They haven't acepted what he says in the past, when other people have said the same but they are not asian or Muslim?
  • Options
    mandosomandoso Posts: 591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

What would you prefer, that crimes like this are ignored? Whether you like it or not, people have a right to point out that the vast majority of these sex gangs ARE made up of Pakistani muslims. Has anyone ITT said that ALL Pakistanis are responsible? NO. Has anyone said that ALL muslims are responsible? NO. So stop accusing people of being islamophobic just for raising this issue, and again, like it or not, it's a big issue - the convictions here and in Derby are just the tip of the iceberg.

Nice to see you have emerged from your hole over the weekend. Managed to find yourself a job yet? Or are you still waiting for someone to give you a nice amount for sitting here waiting for articles about Muslims to pop up so you can spew some bile
  • Options
    Forum Member
    mandoso wrote: »
    Nice to see you have emerged from your hole over the weekend. Managed to find yourself a job yet? Or are you still waiting for someone to give you a nice amount for sitting here waiting for articles about Muslims to pop up so you can spew some bile

Nice to see you still haven't learnt how to post without insulting people. Go on then, what 'bile' have I spewed in this thread? Have I lied, have I said anything that's not true?
    Tell you what I should apply to write for the Daily Mail. That'd really piss you and your 'brothers' on here off. Oh and while you're here, here's another question for you - why do you think these gangs predominately target white non muslim girls?
  • Options
    Speak-SoftlySpeak-Softly Posts: 24,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It's not vey funny at all and is a bad reflection on what has happened.

The fact is that because his name is Nazir Afzal and he is a muslim, he couldn't be accused of racism by going after this case and making sure it went to court.

And as it reports, the accusation of racism ws leveled at the judge, the jury, the whole court procedure.

How many would have listened and believed accusations of racism had this case been prosecuted and investigated by somebody who wasn't asian, who wasn't muslim?
  • Options
    Uncle FesterUncle Fester Posts: 15,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Then it is strange they did not use any young vulnerable Muslim girls :confused::confused:
    Of coarse it is racial :mad:
  • Options
    MikaelMikael Posts: 1,596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Originally Posted by The Puzzler

mandoso wrote: »

ROFL.