Without the use of steroids?

Comments

• Party AnimalParty Animal Posts: 1,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No. pure bulk like that comes from elsewhere
  • Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    Loads of wrestlers have that body but most of them get done for steroid use so...
  • jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No not really it isn't. Closest you're get without steroids is the body of some pro rugby players.
  • PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    course it is, just eat plenty of brussel sprouts kids, and don't have baths, as they make you weak :cool:
  • vegasvicarvegasvicar Posts: 53
    Forum Member
    He resembles a gorilla that has been stuffed into a small pair of tights.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder if we'll get to watch him deflate over the course of the show, assuming he doesn't get voted out.
  • missfrizzymissfrizzy Posts: 7,536
    Forum Member
    Men with bodies like that are on steroids. Just look at Kerry Katona's bloke and what happened to him recently.

Personally I find those over bloated muscles repulsive. It's nice to see a man toned, but that look is really too extreme.
  • SpiritedAwaySpiritedAway Posts: 10,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    With his bulk? No. But he must get the good stuff and be on a controlled regimen along with an incredibly strict diet because steroids can cause some physical abnormalities when not perfectly balanced.
    Forum Member
    :D
    I wonder if we'll get to watch him deflate over the course of the show, assuming he doesn't get voted out.

:D
  • farlofanfarlofan Posts: 1,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I reckon he just works hard in the gym and eats plenty of chicken..........

;)
    Forum Member
    If he does get to stay in the house will he explode with rage?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

no chance of that, he has packed 50 cans of spinach in his suitcase, he's strong to the finish :p
  • kimotagkimotag Posts: 11,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's unlikely, but not impossible that he owes that body to genetics and training. The oversized trapezius muscles are very suspicious to me. Still, it's his body, let him do what he likes with it.
  • AneechikAneechik Posts: 20,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Steroids are one of those things that lots of people think they know about but few actually do. It's entirely possible to get that big without their use, all steroids do is make the process quicker, and I'd wager that a former commando who's made a living as a fitness model probably has a great deal of knowledge regarding the right workouts and diets to use without synthetic hormones.
  • An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,854
    Forum Member
    Have you tried approaching your local mortuary OP. I understand the use of steroids can be lethal so it is possible you could get a body like David's from them.

What are you planning to do with the body? ;-)
  • Pumping IronPumping Iron Posts: 29,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes it is possible, but only a tiny percentage of men would have the time or the genetics to do it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kimotag wrote: »
    It's unlikely, but not impossible that he owes that body to genetics and training. The oversized trapezius muscles are very suspicious to me. Still, it's his body, let him do what he likes with it.

Some people just have big traps! Mine are pretty huge, but I don't specifically target them.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pitman wrote: »
    no chance of that, he has packed 50 cans of spinach in his suitcase, he's strong to the finish :p
    Popeye the sailor man is in BB never thought i'd see that day :p lol
  • JanisElizabethJanisElizabeth Posts: 12,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    vegasvicar wrote: »
    Without the use of steroids?

The question should be why would anyone want a body like David's. I think it's hideous!!!!:o
  • tabithakittentabithakitten Posts: 13,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It is if you're Kelly Brook.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The question should be why would anyone want a body like David's. I think it's hideous!!!!:o

well it saves Kelly having to struggle opening any jars of pickled onions :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Everyone has a different idea of what they find attractive. You think it's hideous, but many don't. Just like Lauren, some think she is obese, but others think she has the perfect body. It would be boring if we all liked the same thing :)
  • sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    vegasvicar wrote: »
    He resembles a gorilla that has been stuffed into a small pair of tights.

He has a horrible body, yuck.
  • JanisElizabethJanisElizabeth Posts: 12,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Some people just have big traps! Mine are pretty huge, but I don't specifically target them.

He certainly has a big trap. It's never shut!!!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pitman wrote: »
    well it saves Kelly having to struggle opening any jars of pickled onions :cool:
    Huge looking muscles don't always equate to pure strength though like many do think ;-) It's how you got there.

The worlds strongest men contest on tv , most of those don't look like David. But he'd have the strength of mr puniverse compared to them lol

I'm sure he has the strength to open her jars though haha :D