The Last Three Standing Will Be:

Comments

• Options
    EejitEejit Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Should be Hayley and Kieron in the final :D

+1 other to make up numbers! ;)

I think I'd prefer Danny, just because he's more fun than the other two these days.

But really, so long as Hayley & Dan, and Kieron & Brianne are there, it will be an entertaining finale. :)
  • Options
    IgnazioIgnazio Posts: 18,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Eejit wrote: »
    Should be Hayley and Kieron in the final :D

+1 other to make up numbers! ;)

I think I'd prefer Danny, just because he's more fun than the other two these days.

But really, so long as Hayley & Dan, and Kieron & Brianne are there, it will be an entertaining finale. :)
    I don't fancy Kieron's chances in the 'flying routine' - not only does it favour the females, but he's really the wrong shape.

About time they dropped it.
  • Options
    reclinewithmereclinewithme Posts: 3,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ignazio wrote: »
    I don't fancy Kieron's chances in the 'flying routine' - not only does it favour the females, but he's really the wrong shape.

Maybe Danny's the wrong shape .. remember Kyran Bracken finding the harness uncomfortable because of being so broad in the chest?
  • Options
    bornfreebornfree Posts: 16,361
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hayley, Danny and Kieron. With Hayley and Danny in the final.
  • Options
    MARTYM8MARTYM8 Posts: 44,710
    Forum Member

Yes - its pretty boring. Just let them skate a proper routine as its not a circus.

Has the silly props week been dropped?
  • Options
    jill1812jill1812 Posts: 12,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I would've thought Kieron was the only bloke left who could do a decent flying routine.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,854
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stube wrote: »
    Hayley
    Gary
    Mikey

Clearly manipulated in their favour :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

How do you figure that one out after tonight's result :confused:
  • Options
    IgnazioIgnazio Posts: 18,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jill1812 wrote: »
    I would've thought Kieron was the only bloke left who could do a decent flying routine.
    He's tall and all arms and legs so I have my doubts - but he could make the final and prove me wrong.

Someone did point out that Danny might struggle (as did Kyran who was also a bit muscle bound). Should either, or both, Kieron and Danny make the last 3 I can't see them presenting much of a challenge to Hayley; in fact I'd venture that only Gary could make on impression on wires and he too would be at a disadvantage against Hayley, which is why I think the flying should be ditched.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My final 3 are:

3rd place - Kieron
    2nd place - Gary
    1st place - Hayley
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like Kieron and Daniella in the final as they are my fave 2 and Hayley has the other spot as she's consistantly good.
  • Options
    Tiger RoseTiger Rose Posts: 11,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well obviosly Hayley will be in the final.

I would now like Kieron & Danny in the final as they are the ones improving whereas Gary & Daniella are going backwards.
  • Options
    Jim KowalskiJim Kowalski Posts: 4,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Him,her and that one over there.
    (what do you mean,you can't see where I'm pointing?)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hayley
    Danny
    Gary

I would love to see Kieron, Danny and Hayley there but fear boring, dull Gary will be lifted in. I cant see the judges sending him home over anyone but Hayley.
  • Options
    daziechaindaziechain Posts: 12,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From what I saw it should be Hayley, Kieron and either Gary or Danny.

People just can't accept it if their favourite isn't that good on ice .. it always has to be about judges favouritism.

Daniella and Mikey have both been woeful the last two weeks .. they showed early promise but got stuck there .. they didn't move on and improve.

It seems to be that Hayley comes in for all sorts of criticsm (some downright nasty) just because she is excellent .. how anyone has 'manipulated' it so that Hayley is great is beyond me. Chris and Jayne say she is the one to beat ... and I respect their opinion enough (and my own eyes) to agree with that.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,928
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hayley and Gary definitely, with Danny and Kieron in the semi-final skate-off. For me they're both improving incredibly fast and it'll come down to whoever does the best job on the night. Which is really as it should be.

Gary is almost less deserving than Danny or Kieron in some ways, as he hasn't made the vast strides performance-wise that they have, but the lad can definitely skate and I do enjoy watching what he can do. He'd have been second last night if the spin had come off. Plus he's got the fanbase and the other lads haven't, so it's almost a foregone conclusion.

I won't argue with Hayley's place in the final and I won't even argue if she wins, but I can't get excited about the thought. I mean sure, Jai Ho was great, but she isn't Ray Quinn or Clare Buckfield, or even Suzanne Shaw.
  • Options
    natalie77natalie77 Posts: 2,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MARTYM8 wrote: »
    Yes - its pretty boring. Just let them skate a proper routine as its not a circus.

Has the silly props week been dropped?

nope unfortunately not, it looks like its this week as Kieron has just tweeted he is off to get his routine and prop!!!
  • Options
    EejitEejit Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Plus he's got the fanbase and the other lads haven't, so it's almost a foregone conclusion.
    Does Gary? Don't they? :confused: We don't really know that. He's been in the bottom two once just as Kieron has. Kieron's had to rely on fans more than Gary though, as he's not been marked so highly. He might have a big fanbase, but we can't be sure. It's never been tested really.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,356
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My final three would be Daniella, Kieron and Hayley.
    They have been my favourites since week one and I love to see them in the final. As has been said before. Obviously flying seems to favour the girls - Hayley and Danniella - but I also think that with Kierons body shape he'd be able to pull something off.

I know we can't really compare him with Ray, because Ray was in a league of his own really, but Ray and Kieron have similar body shapes IMO and Ray's flying routine was amazing.
  • Options
    xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,305
    Forum Member
    I hope Hayley wins, she is by far the best there. Kieron is the best out of the boys.

Gary is boring, Danny is only getting through because "he iz hawt innit" like last night, what's with him skating with his top of? I can just what would of been said if one of the girls did that (obvs wearing a bra)

I hope the final 3 is-Hayley, Kieron and Daniellia.
  • Options
    davedubdavedub Posts: 8,826
    Forum Member
    final 3 - Hayley, Danny, Kieron
  • Options
    Jim KowalskiJim Kowalski Posts: 4,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rach1989 wrote: »
    - but I also think that with Kierons body shape he'd be able to pull something off.

I hope not-could be painful.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 55
    Forum Member
    Hayley and Gary definitely, with Danny and Kieron in the semi-final skate-off. For me they're both improving incredibly fast and it'll come down to whoever does the best job on the night. Which is really as it should be.

Gary is almost less deserving than Danny or Kieron in some ways, as he hasn't made the vast strides performance-wise that they have, but the lad can definitely skate and I do enjoy watching what he can do. He'd have been second last night if the spin had come off. Plus he's got the fanbase and the other lads haven't, so it's almost a foregone conclusion.

I won't argue with Hayley's place in the final and I won't even argue if she wins, but I can't get excited about the thought. I mean sure, Jai Ho was great, but she isn't Ray Quinn or Clare Buckfield, or even Suzanne Shaw.

Totally agree with you there! Hayley is NO Ray Quinn!!
  • Options
    Strictly_IrishStrictly_Irish Posts: 18,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hayley's a dead cert and I mean 100% for the final 3.

As long as Juicy Gary Lucy ;) is there, I don't care who the other one is. Danny or Daniella preferably.
  • Options
    NoahsAarkNoahsAark Posts: 30,814
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A few weeks ago I would have said:-

Hayley
    Gary
    Daniella

But now I'd change Daniella to Kieron as I think he has made great improvements and Daniella hasn't.
  • Options
    xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,305
    Forum Member
    pinklou wrote: »
    [/B]
    Totally agree with you there! Hayley is NO Ray Quinn!!

You are right, she is even better :D and has a more likeable personality.