Options

Dog borstal

iwastheretooiwastheretoo Posts: 74
Forum Member
Does anyone know where this centre is in the UK?

Comments

• Options
    IzzySIzzyS Posts: 11,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I found this:- http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070206113140AAQmsxS
    if that helps(?) there someone claims its at RAF Bentwaters, Suffolk, though I can't say for sure if thats right or not...
    edit:- oops no someone else says
    It is actually at the old USAF Woodbridge which is a couple miles away from Bentwaters which is now a housing complex
  • Options
    Forum Member
    oh well done. that was a quick answer. I was watching it and my dog was attacking the TV. I just though ...mmmmmm that's a good idea
    Thanks for info:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oh well done. that was a quick answer. I was watching it and my dog was attacking the TV. I just though ...mmmmmm that's a good idea
    Thanks for info:)

:eek: guess s/he heard the barking and wanted to try and find the dog hidden in the TV(?) lol I hope your TV survived!

Also if your interested in taking part on the TV show, see:- http://www.thedogownersclub.co.uk/extra/db_faq.html

(the second question down)

I just did a fairly simple search on Google, for 'dog borstal uk' and found those webpages as search results on the 2nd page, thats how I found those :) its easy when you know how :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    oh you clever little thing! I was just feeling a bit lazy, thought I would ask the question on here because it makes me feel like I have friends!!!
    Thanks though
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oh you clever little thing! I was just feeling a bit lazy, thought I would ask the question on here because it makes me feel like I have friends!!!
    Thanks though

No problem :D its a nice community here I think :) sometimes I don't bother to check all the search engines and ask stuff esp. about TV shows and computing issues, in the forums here since its so busy you usually get replies pretty quickly...
  • Options
    PorcupinePorcupine Posts: 25,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My best friend owns Bentwaters, so i have been on the site many a time, and have met the trainers. They are lovely. Its not a housing complex, but a massive site with old bunkers etc .....

Yesterday when they walked through Woodbridge Thoroughfare, they walked right past my office :D
  • Options
    BugPowderDustBugPowderDust Posts: 580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Slightly OT, but someone mentioned above that their dog barks at the telly when Dog Borstal is on.

Well, ours doesn't- he never so much as bats an eyelid at dogs barking, cats miaowing, or whatever. And we have decent speakers too. I thought it maybe down to the resonance of the bark- less realistic as it's coming over digitally maybe.