Options

ben constant fat jibes

Ryan-BRyan-B Posts: 1,888
Forum Member
✭✭✭
he isnt a nice man is he? calling joise a heffalmup, a pig, too tight for her clothes and then saying to dave last night she is 'getting fatter all the time'

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,540
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is getting a bit chunky :o
  • Options
    Scout66Scout66 Posts: 5,576
    Forum Member
    She's the one that keeps going on about it then proceeds to eat entire cheesecakes and never moving from beneath the duvet. Yea it's not PC but he's not wrong.
  • Options
    Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scout66 wrote: »
    She's the one that keeps going on about it then proceeds to eat entire cheesecakes and never moving from beneath the duvet. Yea it's not PC but he's not wrong.

True. Not a fan of it myself but Its just an observation.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He said Steve's belly is fat as well and a danger to his health. I think both Josie and Steve are fat, Dave was aswell when he first entered. When did it become wrong to state the obvious (apart from in current task)? JJ's legs are very thin. Is that an awful thing to say? Ben has said about himself that he's very conscious of his upper body which is why he doesn't like being seen in the shower. What's wrong with being honest?
  • Options
    Ryan-BRyan-B Posts: 1,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lou17 wrote: »
    True. Not a fan of it myself but Its just an observation.

ben is nasty. josie is insecure. doesn't mean he has to be vile about it
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I said Im not a fan of it???

But that doesnt make the endless remarkes about him acceptable either, even if its taking the mick out of his hair, accent etc.
  • Options
    liglooligloo Posts: 2,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ryan-B wrote: »
    ben is nasty. josie is insecure. doesn't mean he has to be vile about it

he's being truthful, not vile imo :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why not the grief for JJ, he agreed with Ben :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I did a thread on this yesterday, hes comments have gone to far.

Yes Josie has put on a little weight but so what, if she wants to lose it when she comes out she can. In past BB some people have put on weight and when you are bored with not a lot to do all day you eat.

Find Bens comments awful, and the name calling really is not the done thing. Wish JJ could hear what he has been calling her.

A lot of people on hear think these fat comments are funny, I find it awful. Josie already has a low opinion of herself, if she found out she has had these awful things said about her it could make anyone go over the top.

Not everyone can be a size 8 nor should they be.
  • Options
    liglooligloo Posts: 2,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yay! I can't wait for the lose it Josie style DVD to come out.....

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :)

oh! and before you bitch at me saich2, I'm not a size zero either.....
  • Options
    BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,553
    Forum Member
    Ryan-B wrote: »
    he isnt a nice man is he? calling joise a heffalmup, a pig, too tight for her clothes and then saying to dave last night she is 'getting fatter all the time'

Ben says what others are thinking, thats why he gets in trouble. I love him.

Ben to stay :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BellaRosa wrote: »
    Ben says what others are thinking, thats why he gets in trouble. I love him.

Ben to stay :)

He gets slated for speaking behind someones back, and then gets slated for being open and honest. The guy cant win either way.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ligloo wrote: »
    yay! I can't wait for the lose it Josie style DVD to come out.....

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :)

oh! and before you bitch at me saich2, I'm not a size zero either.....

I would not dream of bitching, as you call it, about you. I dont Know you and everyone has the right to their opinion.