john james arrogrance gets worse

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,538
    Forum Member
    Ryan-B wrote: »
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/news/a258275/john-james-final-will-be-boring.html

talking like he is the fun guy of the show?!!

no longer a fan of him i'm afraid

were you ever really?

nah, dont think so, you danced around in the AT to get us all to vote out ben...

I like John James, hope he wins :p
  • jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought Dave was his new best friend?

I agree JJ1 is arrogant, a hypocrite, argumentative, spiteful and just downright nasty. when he isn't spouting his mouth off, planning the nomination process he is lying in bed with the love of his life (sarcasm!!). I wish he would just go back to australia and leave us all in peace!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sasparella wrote: »
    By the way, he IS arrogant, did you not watch him and Dave holding court in the bedroom last night with JJ1 saying how everyone that he'd argued with has been evicted so did anyone want a row? .

Yes, nauseating arrogance - and incredible obsession, too. I cannot believe that after 2 months, he's STILL going on about Rachel 1 and her 'look'. Dear god.
  • jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cally1980 wrote: »
    How is it arrogant to say you were bored when your group were off doing something you couldnt be a part of?

Because he actually said "Big Brother meant for me to be out there with them" - how is that NOT arrogant?
  • whackyracerwhackyracer Posts: 15,786
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jjmustdie wrote: »
    Yes, nauseating arrogance - and incredible obsession, too. I cannot believe that after 2 months, he's STILL going on about Rachel 1 and her 'look'. Dear god.

The boy has serious issues, therapy needs to administered pronto!
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,108
    Forum Member
    He is actually irritating me more and more. I've never switched off the highlights show before but I did the other day. Plus, hearing his voice too much on late night live feed makes me too annoyed for the early hours of the morning.

Even joking that you are seemingly untouchable is still very arrogant. :mad:
    They say that whatever you jokingly say, you do actually mean to say but you are just trying to soften the blow.

Really can't stand him.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 930
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was watching him on LF last night and was apalled by his attitude. He was bragging about getting rid of Rachel (I noticed the only one who agreed with him was Dave). He moaned about Sunshine and Iffy and had the audacity to say that anyone who he argues with ends up going (insinuating that the public turns against anyone who dares to argue with him). Even Josie disagreed with him about Iffy and and Keeva. I had to turn off the tv as he was pi$$ing me off so much.