Katona 'vampire facelift' doesn't go well

Comments

• Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fredster wrote: »
    Well, she said it only cost £600, and now she is going to sue the people who did it:rolleyes:

Why??
    What on earth did she think that something called a "vampire facelift" that cost £600 was going to make her look like - Angelina Jolie?:rolleyes:
  • GroutyGrouty Posts: 34,008
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looked like a baby filling its nappy. :(
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Grouty wrote: »
    Looked like a baby filling its nappy. :(

Or a bulldog that really had been chewing a wasp
  • DavetheScotDavetheScot Posts: 16,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    At least letting the papers print the picture might put others off having some of these stupid treatments.
  • ILoveMyDogILoveMyDog Posts: 26,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She has Carol McGiffin cheeks now
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Silly, silly cow.

That is all.
  • Joey BoswellJoey Boswell Posts: 25,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrSuper wrote: »
    I thought she was bankrupt. How can she afford to spend money on all these cosmetic surgeries?

Exactlly, she is getting the money from somewhere.
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Yuck! I just became 34 last Sunday, and my skins looks fine, silly woman!
  • CloudbustingCloudbusting Posts: 650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Silly, silly cow.

That is all.

I feel this way about almost every person who has any kind of surgery, unless it's a one-off "corrective" procedure.

Why don't these people - and the gutter press who live to make women so insecure surgery is fashionable - see how truly ghastly they look? Why has it become so undesirable to have natural character in your face? Sad, sad, sad. :(
  • GroutyGrouty Posts: 34,008
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vampire facial apart, what the hell has happened to this girl?:eek: I don't remember her from her Attomic Kitten days as they're not a group I had any interest in, but from seeing old footage of them by all accounts she was 'the hot one'. OK, she's had a few sprogs since then but for Christ's sake, she's only 32.:confused: She's gone spectacularly to seed.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fredster wrote: »
    Well, she said it only cost £600, and now she is going to sue the people who did it:rolleyes:

People's face tissues and skin might react differently when getting this procedure done. This might be the bad reaction that was always going to happen after Kerry got this procedure done.
  • Pippa 2Pippa 2 Posts: 2,614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When she was first in Atomic Kitten she was fresh faced and pretty. And now? An attention seeking waste of space who makes a "living" out of selling stories. How sad is she?:sleep:
  • euphieeuphie Posts: 2,280
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think her hairstyle does nothing for her either, it makes her look a lot older. Kerry and I are almost the same age, though slightly different lifestyles, although I did have a breakdown last year, and I look about 20 years younger than her (though admittedly I don't have 4 kids and an alleged cocaine habit and I can only wish that £600 was 'only £600!')
  • Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    euphie wrote: »
    I think her hairstyle does nothing for her either, it makes her look a lot older. Kerry and I are almost the same age, though slightly different lifestyles, although I did have a breakdown last year, and I look about 20 years younger than her (though admittedly I don't have 4 kids and an alleged cocaine habit and I can only wish that £600 was 'only £600!')

well done for pulling yourself back to what you are now i know from experience how hard it is,i agree Kerry's hair style ages her but i honestly don't know why she would want to mess with her face she's hardly ugly,silly girl
  • EVILSPEAKEVILSPEAK Posts: 980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If it's not enough the facelift went badly wrong they then take a photo of her eating a pickled onion afterwards.
  • NorthernNinnyNorthernNinny Posts: 18,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think plastic surgery makes people look younger at all. They all look strangely ageless, and just plain weird looking imo. Give me a few lines any day[/QUOTE

Amanda Holden imo is a perfect example of this

I don't even think KK had a few lines before she went down this silly road.

She looked like a waxwork on BGT last Saturday.

Not a good look.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She looked like a waxwork on BGT last Saturday.

Not a good look.

Yeah, there was a whiteness around her eyes. It honestly looked like she had forgotten to put make-up on around her eyelids.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrSuper wrote: »
    I thought she was bankrupt. How can she afford to spend money on all these cosmetic surgeries?

To all those idiots who keep saying how can she afford the surgery because she is bankrupt, you are wrong.

She was bankrupt, it was many years ago. Once Bankruptcy has been petitioned it is then up to the administrators to work out how much you can pay back to your creditors (ie, sell assets etc). Normally after a year you are discharged from Bankruptcy and you are free to carry on life as normal and obtain credit if necessary.

It does not last a lifetime. She is absolutely free to earn and spend as much as she likes now. So please get your facts straight before posting such ignorant comments.
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To all those idiots who keep saying how can she afford the surgery because she is bankrupt, you are wrong.

She was bankrupt, it was many years ago. Once Bankruptcy has been petitioned it is then up to the administrators to work out how much you can pay back to your creditors (ie, sell assets etc). Normally after a year you are discharged from Bankruptcy and you are free to carry on life as normal and obtain credit if necessary.

It does not last a lifetime. She is absolutely free to earn and spend as much as she likes now. So please get your facts straight before posting such ignorant comments.

It was not many years ago.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 155
    Forum Member
    botox whatever

:rolleyes:
  • jazzyjazzyjazzyjazzy Posts: 4,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    2008 when she was declared bankrupt.
  • Joey BoswellJoey Boswell Posts: 25,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Please don't call people idiots, and it wasnt that long ago that she was made bankrupt, so please get your facts right before posting all that.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it just me or does she look like a barmaid on karaoke night in the local?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2341772/Kerry-Katona-looks-like-shes-gaining-weight-shows-curves-purple-frock.html

She really is turning into her mother
  • phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member

And yet the information I can find is that in July 2009 an order was granted for Katona's Discharge from Bankruptcy to be suspended indefinitely. I've yet to find any report that a subsequent Application for Discharge was made or granted.

So, it seems as though she may still be bankrupt and should still be bound by the payment plan agreed with the Trustee instead of wasting her Creditors' money on 'snake oil' cosmetic procedures, and perhaps therefore it is you that is uninformed and ignorant of the facts in this instance?