Options

Jordan & Pete Split Saga (Part 4) (Merged)

OlgaChristieOlgaChristie Posts: 15,329
Forum Member
✭✭
geogchick wrote: »
And YOU are just assuming that!

Will someone please put a star next to the DS articles we are 'allowed' to believe on this forum

I would lay money on it that she will not allow Pete to have Harvey for the full 4 weeks

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would lay money on it that she will not allow Pete to have Harvey for the full 4 weeks

No he didn`t - she went completely off topic by going on about Pete not attending the parent`s evening, to which Phillip pulled her up and accused her of tit for tat.

But it is still an assumption.

As for the THIS MORNING interview. I'm afraid you are wrong

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K47IP9-J6dY&feature=related

From 2 mins on. They asked her about the marraige break up.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    geogchick wrote: »
    But it is still an assumption.

As for the THIS MORNING interview. I'm afraid you are wrong

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K47IP9-J6dY&feature=related

From 2 mins on. They asked her about the marraige break up.

......but they did not ask her if Pete had attended Junior`s parents evening - why did she even mention it if not to make him look bad ?
  • Options
    noodkleopatranoodkleopatra Posts: 12,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Am I the only one who thinks Peter Andre is not as goody good as he makes out? Everyone seems to be on his side, but I don't think he's as crystal cut as everyone thinks.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Am I the only one who thinks Peter Andre is not as goody good as he makes out? Everyone seems to be on his side, but I don't think he's as crystal cut as everyone thinks.

No I don't believe for a second his goody goody act but he has played a blinder PR wise.....but on this thread he is compared to her only and compared to her he is goody goody.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You just know she's going to be bleating on about Pete in the jungle, her supposedly brilliant sex life with Roxanne, her insides, all her escapades etc etc ad nauseum. I wonder how often she'll mention her kids. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I wonder how many of Pete's fans actually think he's a saint. I;d believe that most of us just think he's a lovely guy, he has flaws like everyone else, he's not perfect but compared to her, he's flipping God-like.
  • Options
    DollyDumplingDollyDumpling Posts: 2,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You are not the only one at all.;)

Peter Andre had lessons from an expert in media-manipulation and is equally guilty of media-whoring as his ex-wife imho.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder how many of Pete's fans actually think he's a saint. I;d believe that most of us just think he's a lovely guy, he has flaws like everyone else, he's not perfect but compared to her, he's flipping God-like.

I can see him for what he is without comparing him to anyone and I wish others could just try to also.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You are not the only one at all.;)

Peter Andre had lessons from an expert in media-manipulation and is equally guilty of media-whoring as his ex-wife imho.

Who did he have lessons from:confused:
  • Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You just know she's going to be bleating on about Pete in the jungle, her supposedly brilliant sex life with Roxanne, her insides, all her escapades etc etc ad nauseum. I wonder how often she'll mention her kids. :rolleyes:

If this carrot she is dangling in front of us that we are going to find out about at the end of the year, is that she is pregnant why is she going into the jungle , with her history of miscarriages that could be really dangerous.
    Or is she anticipating being pregnant after the jungle trip. Or perhaps while she is in there.;)
  • Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    margurita wrote: »

Gordon Brown.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I`m a Pete fan and have never called him "a saint" - of course he is not pefect - he openly admits to being vain - but like a lot of others on here, think he is a lovely guy who adores his children.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    margurita wrote: »

The woman he married was his teacher. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

.......oh yes, we are going to be treated to all the gory details of their sex life I would imagine, plus the botox she is having probably right now in LA, along with the new hair extensions. Her children may of course get a mention if she remembers. And Pete - oh yes, she will mention him I expect :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fredster wrote: »
    Gordon Brown.

:D

and see where it got him!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Good one Dolly:D
  • Options
    momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

and yet he still comes across as the good guy:D I suppose this could be a victory for nature over nurture then?:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,933
    Forum Member
    I don't see that Pete is particularly selling himself to the media. He has an album and perfume to promote for the people who have invested their money in it, i.e. the record label and the company producing the perfume. He has a job with This Morning and is invited to sing at a lot of gigs. It is his work and could all be over next year. He has to make money while he can
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    .......oh yes, we are going to be treated to all the gory details of their sex life I would imagine, plus the botox she is having probably right now in LA, along with the new hair extensions. Her children may of course get a mention if she remembers. And Pete - oh yes, she will mention him I expect :rolleyes:

Olga as you can predict the future can I have tonights Lottery numbers please:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can see him for what he is without comparing him to anyone and I wish others could just try to also.

No, you see him one way, other people see him another way. There is no need for anyone to see things your way.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I'm in two minds as to whether to watch it or not. I might watch it until she gets in there but after that, I really don't think I can stand watching her parade her body and miserable face about.
  • Options
    rosey-789rosey-789 Posts: 756
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I definately think Pricey is heading for the jungle as Pete has the kids for a month according to his recent tweets.

http://twitter.com/MrpETERaNDRE

Hope she's voted out first :)
  • Options
    rosey-789rosey-789 Posts: 756
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • Options
    darlingdarling Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    rosey-789 wrote: »
    I definately think Pricey is heading for the jungle as Pete has the kids for a month according to his recent tweets.

http://twitter.com/MrpETERaNDRE

Hope she's voted out first :)

Me too.

I wonder if she'll take the opportunity to visit her ex-in laws if so. They live very near by, I think! :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fredster wrote: »
    If this carrot she is dangling in front of us that we are going to find out about at the end of the year, is that she is pregnant why is she going into the jungle , with her history of miscarriages that could be really dangerous.
    Or is she anticipating being pregnant after the jungle trip. Or perhaps while she is in there.;)

She cannot be pregnant as she has tweeted that she is having botox

MissKatiePrice Just got to LA...doing @chelsealately tomorrow and botox with @akaLisaLisa and Gary

Cautions/contra-indications
    Do not have botox treatment if you:

- have an infection where botox will be injected
    - are allergic to any of the ingredients
    - are pregnant or think you might be pregnant - have a neurological disorder (eg. Myasthenia Gravis)

Incidentaly, the Chelsea Lately show is a very hard hitting show and she will not get the easy ride she gets on programmes here

http://uk.eonline.com/on/shows/chelsea/theshow/index.jsp

She is on Thursday Nov 12:

U.K. tabloid cover girl Katie Price is here, talking about her self-made empire. Comedian Guy Branum, comedian Bill Santiago and comedian Whitney Cummings
This discussion has been closed.