actress who plays fiz in corro is dire

Ryan-BRyan-B Posts: 1,888
Forum Member
✭✭✭
she was shockingly awful last night. was like watching byker grove or something. corro really is pants right now

Comments

• coolercooler Posts: 13,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jennie mcalpine was quite dire last night. I liked that she demanded answers from Charlotte and her smashing the house up was funny but this fishpaste s/l has grinded to a halt. It was obvious from the start it was going to end in diaster
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she does a weird thing with her hand when she walks that quite annoys me.

But yeah, if I were John or Charlotte I wouldnt be putting up with this.
  • girlfrommarsgirlfrommars Posts: 2,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She does a weird thing with her mouth when she is upset that annoys me. I hope that Fizz and John are on the tram when it crashes.
  • TogglerToggler Posts: 4,592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well someone is directing her so I suppose they want that sort of performance from Jennie. Mind you the storyline is dire, and all four (now three as Colin is demised) are completely barking mad.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 62
    Forum Member
    It made me cringe when she got angry made me laugh more than anything though
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,168
    Forum Member
    i found it quite funny...the whole chavvy 'smash your face in'...was like the fizz of old instead of the wet blanket now!
  • Charcole911Charcole911 Posts: 6,353
    Forum Member
    Funny you mentioned Byker grove - wasn't Fiz in that at some point?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 119
    Forum Member
    she does a weird thing with her hand when she walks that quite annoys me.

But yeah, if I were John or Charlotte I wouldnt be putting up with this.

I noticed that too.....:o

Her acting was appalling and I like Fiz but this storyline is just getting silly now:confused:
  • CANDYANGELCANDYANGEL Posts: 21,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Funny you mentioned Byker grove - wasn't Fiz in that at some point?

I don't think it was the same actress but there was a character with red frizzy hair, can't remember her name but I think she used to be the one who was laughing in the credits. you know the "ha ha ha" bit :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10
    Forum Member
    Totally agree; the acting is both dire and the storyline is even worse; at this rate; it will be a long wait if they are involved in the tram crash