Who would you choose for a date, Lord Alan Sugar or Simon Cowell and why?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 311
Forum Member
I'd choose Lord Alan Sugar, he may not be the better looking but he's real and oozes sex appeal.

Comments

• lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It depends what the date involves?
  • RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    Lord Sugar any time, he's powerful and sexy, and far better looking than Simon!
  • GetMeOuttaHereGetMeOuttaHere Posts: 17,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have you seen Lord Sugar in his bike riding gear? Excuse me whilst I scrape myself off the floor.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 310
    Forum Member
    Is this a trick question?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lord Sugar reminds me of my dad so it would have to be Simon but not sure i am his type;).
  • Nuts In MayNuts In May Posts: 1,616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blech! :p

Neither - they're both horrible. Whoever said power and money were an aphrodisac weren't looking at these two.
  • alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As long as it was only a date, with no invitation back for 'coffee' afterwards, Sir Alan. I'm not Simon's type - I'm a girl.
  • Millie MuppetMillie Muppet Posts: 6,853
    Forum Member
    Suralan: no pretensions, no bull.

Cowell is so far in the closet he's in Narnia. :rolleyes:
  • Chilli DragonChilli Dragon Posts: 24,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lord Sugar sounds daft. Sir Alan is much better.

I quite like - personality wise - both of them...looks wise, well Alan is knocking on and Simon is probably (;)) not that bothered about me....one is happily and very married and one will 'never' get married.

Basically, neither would date me, but if they would and were 'single and straight'...no preference.
  • alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lord Sugar sounds daft. Sir Alan is much better.

I quite like - personality wise - both of them...looks wise, well Alan is knocking on and Simon is probably (;)) not that bothered about me....one is happily and very married and one will 'never' get married.

Basically, neither would date me, but if they would and were 'single and straight'...no preference.
    A threesome with Si and Suralan ???:eek:
  • Kazz_xKazz_x Posts: 844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Simon without shadow of a doubt. I like arrogance. If its for a day/night only! And the power thing ooft. And he's rather attractive.
  • Nesta RobbinsNesta Robbins Posts: 30,799
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kazz_x wrote: »
    Simon without shadow of a doubt. I like arrogance. If its for a day/night only! And the power thing ooft. And he's rather attractive.

Well Sir Alan's got something, but I'd still feel I was dating Sid James! So, it'd have to be Si, but without that ridiculous hair which reminds me of our newly trimmed garden hedge! I'd be so fascinated to see how he'd look with more of a Pierce Bronson/George Clooney cut, with bit of gel!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Definately Simon. I have yet to see Lord Sugar smile.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sir Alan would probably take me to a pie and mash shop to prove his working class credentials. Simon would be so much more extravagant and would probably fly me out to Barbados for the weekend.
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blech! :p

Neither - they're both horrible. Whoever said power and money were an aphrodisac weren't looking at these two.

Indeed.

Cowell's botoxed face, fake teeth and ridiculous hairstyle are a huge turn-off and he's still trapped in the closet anyway.

I find the whole 'Yes, Sir Alan/Lord Sugar' nonsense preposterous. He isn't God.
  • hammerfanhammerfan Posts: 1,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I couldn't chose Sir Alan as he looks like our MD! :eek: and trust me - that's a definite no! Simon Cowell - I'm sure he'd be entertaining for about 5 minutes, but I'd only want to ask him how Zig & Zag were to work with & I'm sure that would annoy him. Can I have the money that they'd spend on this "date" instead & take my other half out? :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    It depends what the date involves?

EVERYTHING.

Simon. Simon. Simon.

I love him.

Seriously.

Sorry, but I think Mr Cowell is one of the most divine men on this planet. And NO it has nothing to do with money! I actually started a thread on this yesterday, I think. It's the authority. It's the appearance. It's the smile...oh, the smile. Even his dress sense...he's gorgeous!

<3
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,070
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd choose Simon. Personality wise, i like both, but Sir Al is just too old for me. 51 is my new limit and that applies to one man only!

I don't really get the whole power and money thing, it's honestly not what attracts me. Simon is decent looking for his age, but i appreciate that he is an acquired tase. I think both men are attractive mainly because of their charisma and humour.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MICH78 wrote: »
    I'd choose Simon. Personality wise, i like both, but Sir Al is just too old for me. 51 is my new limit and that applies to one man only!

I don't really get the whole power and money thing, it's honestly not what attracts me. Simon is decent looking for his age, but i appreciate that he is an acquired tase. I think both men are attractive mainly because of their charisma and humour.

That's my limit, until Simon grows older. Then I'll raise my limit.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,111
    Forum Member
    Omigod... :eek: Do I have to choose?

Neither of them.... but if I was forced, it would be Alan Sugar and I'd put a bag over his head and one over mine in case his fell off.

:p:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 346
    Forum Member
    Artangel wrote: »
    I'd choose Lord Alan Sugar, he may not be the better looking but he's real and oozes sex appeal.

Yuk to both.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Neither really, but Lord Sugar over Simon Cowell easily..
  • darlingdarling Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    Definitely neither. :p
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    Well Sir Alan's got something, but I'd still feel I was dating Sid James! So, it'd have to be Si, but without that ridiculous hair which reminds me of our newly trimmed garden hedge! I'd be so fascinated to see how he'd look with more of a Pierce Bronson/George Clooney cut, with bit of gel!

i like Sid James though.
    Its Lord Sugar for me.
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,812
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Simon for sure

Alan for a cuppa tea but that would be it!