Options

It is exactly like what happened last year.

With Katie Price being up for all the trials until she walked out which is what is going to happen with Gillian its like DeJaVu.

Comments

• Options
    treefr0gtreefr0g Posts: 23,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They should show 1 minute of trial footage.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,854
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    With Katie Price being up for all the trials until she walked out which is what is going to happen with Gillian its like DeJaVu.

The same happened with Natalie Appleton. If Gillian stopped making such a fuss the public would get bored of her and leave her alone.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 356
    Forum Member

Hopefully, then she doesnt get free holiday! or paid!
  • Options
    allie4allie4 Posts: 11,994
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The same happened with Natalie Appleton. If Gillian stopped making such a fuss the public would get bored of her and leave her alone.
    Maybe that's exactly why she's making a fuss!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ...and all the others being there for decoration while a GMTV worker wins. Same old same old.:yawn:
  • Options
    ABCZYXABCZYX Posts: 12,107
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The same happened with Natalie Appleton.

And John Fashanu, Jan Leeming and Janice Dickinson.

The first half of last year's series was so boring with Katie Price doing every trial, but the second half was so enjoyable. Everyone else had a go at doing a trial and others came to the forefront, like Gino. We wouldn't have known how naturally funny he was if he hadn't done the trials.

We don't really know what the others are really like because it's the Gillian McKeith Show.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^ ^ Good point, except it's not GMTV, it's This Morning. Gino is on TM as a chef, and Alison is a showbiz reporter!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^ ^ Good point, except it's not GMTV, it's This Morning. Gino is on TM as a chef, and Alison is a showbiz reporter!

...sorry, yes This Morning.
  • Options
    wildholliewildhollie Posts: 3,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Indeed, i love to see all the celebs do a trial, so we all get a "feel" for them...it is Sooooooo boring seeing the same person over and over again !
  • Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

jenny Bond too, then she was voted off first i think. Lets hope Gillian goes first.
  • Options
    alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fredster wrote: »
    jenny Bond too, then she was voted off first i think. Lets hope Gillian goes first.

Jenny wasn't first out, she was runner-up. People warmed to her because of Lord Brocket's nasty bullying.
  • Options
    PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    According to, I think her name is Gemma Carney on the ITV2 panel, Gillian is putting on this frightened act to gain attention and make headlines. She said she was down where the trial was yesterday and she saw Gillian after the trial and when the cameras were off her she was laughing her head off. Joe Swash agrees with her.
  • Options
    peaches41peaches41 Posts: 5,652
    Forum Member
    Jenny wasn't first out, she was runner-up. People warmed to her because of Lord Brocket's nasty bullying.

That's right, and also because she did that dreadful trial in a coffin with water and rats. She sang all the way through it, wonderful.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 356
    Forum Member
    Calculating Woman! her husband is a lawyer, used to small print no way would she sign a contract with out knowing the ins and outs. She knew what she was getting into!!!
  • Options
    akhenatenakhenaten Posts: 707
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it should be that the person that done the last trial is autimatically imune from doing the next trial, because it realy does ruin the program with the same person doing it everytime.

I also think it probably loses a lot of phone votes and money for the charity, because people think, what is the point of voting for one of the other celebritys.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    akhenaten wrote: »
    I think it should be that the person that done the last trial is autimatically imune from doing the next trial,

I completely agree with this and just posted it on another thread. Just goes to show that the it really is the stupid people who are voting on these shows.
  • Options
    CMcKinleyCMcKinley Posts: 3,980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

wouldn't be such a bad thing her walking
  • Options
    JennylooJennyloo Posts: 14,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tvsaddo wrote: »
    Calculating Woman! her husband is a lawyer, used to small print no way would she sign a contract with out knowing the ins and outs. She knew what she was getting into!!!
    Shes a witch and even looks like one. Well the stereotype anyway.
    Obviously doesnt care about the others starving - selfish bitch. She helps herself to the biggest helping as well.
  • Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Sorry:o I mixed her up with jan Leeming.
  • Options
    alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fredster wrote: »
    Sorry:o I mixed her up with jan Leeming.
    Ah now you're talking!!! Jan Leeming and her terrible singing - and her embarrassing flirting with all the men:o I never warmed to her. But Jenny Bond was brilliant, she was posh but not scared of mucking in.

McKeith is just tiresome and annoying. I wish she would walk - it would rescue the series.
  • Options
    chloebchloeb Posts: 6,501
    Forum Member

but thats her plan..to make a fuss to get more airtime