Options

Does not masturbating give you extra energy?

13»

Comments

• Options
    gateauxgateaux Posts: 694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I came across nofap (so to speak) on reddit earlier today.

Essentially they abstain from masturbation thinking that it makes them healthier and more 'magnetic'.

Has anyone ever abstained for any length of time? I'm tempted to try out of curiosity, but fear it may drive me bonkers.

I had to have a reattachment once and it was really difficult. 6 months they recommended for me to abstain, but I worked out that I could manage ok earlier on as long as I kept it down as much as possible (if you know what I mean).
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 632
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I went to my doctor's the other day.

She said "Hugh, you're going to have to stop masturbating".

"Why?" I replied.

"Because I'm about to examine you".

:D:D

• Options
    farmer bobfarmer bob Posts: 27,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gateaux wrote: »
    I had to have a reattachment once and it was really difficult. 6 months they recommended for me to abstain, but I worked out that I could manage ok earlier on as long as I kept it down as much as possible (if you know what I mean).

You had your penis lopped off then sewn back on? Stroll on.
  • Options
    trevgotrevgo Posts: 28,241
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I certainly refrain the day before I'm on a promise. I think it adds just that little extra, which at my age makes all the difference. :cool:

There are fun and games sorted for tomorrow PM (have my house to myself for once!) so I shall resist this evening. Will just go up the pub an hour earlier, and straight to bed on return :D
  • Options
    Alien_SaxonAlien_Saxon Posts: 1,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ...I have a very high sex drive but I don't really enjoy sex, when the girl makes noise it's quite off putting for me, and I certainly hate sex in the summer..nothing worse than rubbing up to a hot sweaty body in the boiling heat.

When it comes to Sex I'm very old fashioned British, get it done and go to sleep.

So this leads me to Masturbation, I try and limit to once or twice a week on the weekend when my girlfriend is not around, as it would be quite upsetting for her to realise that sometimes I just prefer to yank the plank than have a bonk with her, even though she is a stunner.
  • Options
    irishfeenirishfeen Posts: 10,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd say it would make you more randy then anything, you'd use energy too because after probably a week you couldn't stop thinking about it - waking up during the night and everything probably.
  • Options
    trevgotrevgo Posts: 28,241
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    irishfeen wrote: »
    I'd say it would make you more randy then anything, you'd use energy too because after probably a week you couldn't stop thinking about it - waking up during the night and everything probably.

This is very true.

The more you do it, the more you think about doing it.
  • Options
    PictoPicto Posts: 24,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gateaux wrote: »

Pull the other one?
  • Options
    KJ44KJ44 Posts: 38,093
    Forum Member
    "Celebrities 'blasting' DS forums"

or vice versa? :blush::D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    trevgo wrote: »
    This is very true.

The more you do it, the more you think about doing it.
    Yeah and i'm sure i'm not the only lad who can has been woken up thinking of it :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,916
    Forum Member
    Not noticed that myself, but when my OH is on her period it always gives her wings.
  • Options
    007Fusion007Fusion Posts: 3,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would say feel more vitallity within.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not noticed that myself, but when my OH is on her period it always gives her wings.
    Does she be fond of the Red Bull or what when TOM comes calling? :p
  • Options
    SupratadSupratad Posts: 10,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I had a frap this morning, now in the gym and just beat a pb, I don't think it makes any difference!
    KJ44 wrote: »
    We're not talking about coffee ...

A Fappucino, now that's a drink you don't want.
  • Options
    leicslad46leicslad46 Posts: 3,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have found that abstainance from masturbating makes me more alert but after i have succumb to the urge then i found that i feel more tired. So if you abstain then yes you do have increased energy.