Options

Neighbours Parking

Comments

• Options
    AftershowAftershow Posts: 10,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That is because my dad contacted them earlier in the week and they had assessed the area already, hence they have suggested the area requires lining

Also never happened.

Look, your performance started off pretty well in this thread, but it's very quickly gone downhill. I know you're probably still intoxicated from the early success, but it's probably best that you quit now with some dignity still intact rather than ruining the whole thing trying to revive past glories :)
  • Options
    Babe RainbowBabe Rainbow Posts: 34,349
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That is because my dad contacted them earlier in the week and they had assessed the area already, hence they have suggested the area requires lining

So why have you been talking about broken glass all evening if the local council have proposed a solution ?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aftershow wrote: »
    Oh, so they haven't "agreed" to do anything as you previously stated.

Nice back track :D

They haven't agreed, they've assured me it's more than likely it will be done in a month or two. We made the report on the parking on Monday so they've had time to consider planning...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So why have you been talking about broken glass all evening if the local council have proposed a solution ?

Well obviously for the time being because it's going to be a good couple of months until they can do it (It's not absolutely definite but it's proposed). In the meantime, we will leave the broken glass on the roadside
  • Options
    d'@ved'@ve Posts: 45,531
    Forum Member
    Well obviously for the time being because it's going to be a good couple of months until they can do it (It's not absolutely definite but it's proposed). In the meantime, we will leave the broken glass on the roadside

:o
    MAW wrote: »
    I'm afraid you're just a joke. This is the most inept troll thread I've seen for ages.

Popcorn thread! :-D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well obviously for the time being because it's going to be a good couple of months until they do it. In the meantime, we will leave the broken glass on the roadside

Well yeah, obviously.

Sorry - don't believe a word of it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MAW wrote: »
    I'm afraid you're just a joke. This is the most inept troll thread I've seen for ages.

Say whatever rubbish you want, if you believe it's a troll thread then that's your opinion. I can assure everyone else this is a genuine situation
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We made the report on the parking on Monday so they've had time to consider planning...

Yeah right. Seven pages in, and you suddenly decide to mention that you contacted the council in the week. Although, as we all know, that's only because you got caught out with your nonsense tale about speaking to the council today.

Give it up. No-one is buying it anymore :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well yeah, obviously.

Sorry - don't believe a word of it.

Sorry - I honestly don't care

Why don't you move on from trying to outsmart me and annoy someone else on here? I don't regard your views as important
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Why don't you move on from trying to outsmart me and annoy someone else on here? I don't regard your views as important

No need to get nowty. People are just trying to help you with your technique for your next set of tall tales.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah right. Seven pages in, and you suddenly decide to mention that you contacted the council in the week. Although, as we all know, that's because you got caught out with your tale about speaking to the council today.

Give it up. No-one is buying it.

Here's the email I was sent today:

Dear Mr *****

Thank you for your enquiry. Your case number for this is 1186480, and has been logged through to Parking who will contact you directly.

If you have any further queries relating to this case please quote this number at all times.

Please contact us if we can be of any further assistance.

cid:image001.jpg@01CECA86.716F96D0Regards

Lynne

Customer Service (4235)
    Customer Services | Swale House, East Street Sittingbourne, Kent, ME10 3HT
    Email: csc@swale.gov.uk Tel: 01795 417850| | Web: www.swale.gov.uk
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Because I don't want to.

And I think it is blatantly obvious that you don't care about the views of anybody that doesn't agree with you.

But this is a forum which means that you can't tell folks not to post.

So tough !
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OP you really should delete that.

It gives away personal information about you and your family.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No need to get nowty. People are just trying to help you with your technique for your next set of tall tales.

Why are you so bothered about this thread? I want useful and helpful advice, not the kind you're giving out. Please just leave
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OP you really should delete that.

It gives away personal information about you and your family.

I'll edit out my personal details. I posted it to show you proof I have contacted the council today
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll edit out my personal details. I posted it to show you proof I have contacted the council today

It doesn't prove anything at all.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Why would you have a brand new case number today, which has been referred through to parking, if they were already contacted on Monday and have been out to assess the site?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because I don't want to.

And I think it is blatantly obvious that you don't care about the views of anybody that doesn't agree with you.

But this is a forum which means that you can't tell folks not to post.

So tough !

Fine, that's your choice. Just shows you have nothing better to do with your time
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why would you have a brand new case number today, which has been referred through to parking, if they were already contacted on Monday and have been out to assess the site?

I contacted the county council on Monday, but I didn't realise it's to do with my local council and not county council overall. They own the highway but the permission for lining etc comes under local council. County council assessed the area as they own the highway, but any plans are decided by local council. My area is odd like that
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why are you so bothered about this thread? I want useful and helpful advice, not the kind you're giving out. Please just leave

I'm not bothered about it, I find it amusing. Specifically, watching people tangle themselves up in their own web of tall tales. I think i'll stay.
  • Options
    RorschachRorschach Posts: 10,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thank you for the council link, I've looked through the "Contact Us" page but the only office I can find open Saturday morning is for benefits. There is one that appears to be open all day Saturday but that can't be the one you contacted....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I contacted the council earlier on today and there is a space to the side of my house that they have considered lining and added a sign stating 'No parking'. This is also a hot spot where they park. They agree it's not right for other people to park there without asking and it scars the area. The space by the turning point to the side of our house is a hazard especially if you're driving out from a house down there. Council are on my side 100% and will consider issuing flyers to people about inconsiderate parking in general.

The email below doesn't say anything of the sort :confused:

Dear Mr *****

Thank you for your enquiry. Your case number for this is 1186480, and has been logged through to Parking who will contact you directly.

If you have any further queries relating to this case please quote this number at all times.

Please contact us if we can be of any further assistance.

cid:image001.jpg@01CECA86.716F96D0Regards

Lynne

Customer Service (4235)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not bothered about it, I find it amusing. Specifically, watching people tangle themselves up in their own web of tall tales. I think i'll stay.

'Tell tales'? You're the actual moron, wind your neck in. I have proof of emails from the council to back up what I've said, I don't see why I should have to prove it to stupid people like you
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The email below doesn't say anything of the sort :confused:

I spoke to them on the phone about the lining etc. The email is just standard to let me know they've referred it to the Parking department. Customer service just gave me advice on what they could do to help the situation, e.g. Lining, sign post.
  • Options
    MAWMAW Posts: 38,777
    Forum Member
    Quit whilst you're behind, as opposed to buried in your own hole.
This discussion has been closed.