Natasha kaplinsky

Comments

• thepeacockthepeacock Posts: 106
    Forum Member
    She has an Oxbridge degree and has made a lot of money. That is more than most of us isn't it?
  • macsgirlmacsgirl Posts: 847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Peter E wrote:
    I think you mean Sian Williams.

Yup! :o:D
    A million times better than Fart Face Kraplinsky too!
  • Peter EPeter E Posts: 7,746
    Forum Member
    thepeacock wrote:
    She has an Oxbridge degree and has made a lot of money. That is more than most of us isn't it?

Exactly. Well said.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 70
    Forum Member
    Since we appear to have drifted into being a 'Sian Williams Appresication Thread, may I ask just what on earth the girl had done to her hair for that Boost Your IQ In A Week programme a couple of weeks ago?

When was in school we had a saying for girls whose hair looked like that . . .
  • DivinaCommediaDivinaCommedia Posts: 195
    Forum Member
    Since we appear to have drifted into being a 'Sian Williams Appresication Thread, may I ask just what on earth the girl had done to her hair for that Boost Your IQ In A Week programme a couple of weeks ago?

When was in school we had a saying for girls whose hair looked like that . . .

I thought they were trying to make her into a Kaplinsky clone - I just didn't recognise her with the heavy slap and gelled up hair!! :eek:

She looks so much better and more natural when she's reading the news.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,898
    Forum Member
    I thought they were trying to make her into a Kaplinsky clone - I just didn't recognise her with the heavy slap and gelled up hair!! :eek:

She looks so much better and more natural when she's reading the news.
    I was in the pub when that iq program was on I thought Natasha was hosting it it didnt look like her at all
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I scream when she comes on the screen-ole' Kerplunky haunts my nightmares :eek:
    Forum Member
    I scream when she comes on the screen-ole' Kerplunky haunts my nightmares :eek:
    ha hah :D:D
  • thepeacockthepeacock Posts: 106
    Forum Member
    Is NK preggers?
    Forum Member
    thepeacock wrote:
    Is NK preggers?

No, I don't think so. She ceertainly doesn't look it.
    Forum Member
    thepeacock wrote:
    Is NK preggers?
    I asked that a few weeks ago what made you think that ?
  • Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    I like NK, I think she is professional and good at her job. Wish her well and perhaps we women should start sticking up for one another rather than being nasty. She has achieved a lot and must be earning a little fortune by now. Good on her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 88
    Forum Member
    welshbabe wrote:
    I asked that a few weeks ago what made you think that ?

I've thought so for a few weeks too, there seems to be a gap around the stomach area on all of her jackets and the bottom button often unfastened. Could be barking up the wrong tree tho.
  • lots2dolots2do Posts: 2,817
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thepeacock wrote:
    Is NK preggers?

Will she give birth to a Shetland pony? :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 197
    Forum Member
    lots2do wrote:
    Will she give birth to a Shetland pony? :confused:

The pony better not get a prime time job because her ambicious but talentless mother has influence.
  • DivinaCommediaDivinaCommedia Posts: 195
    Forum Member
    Zelebs wrote:
    The pony better not get a prime time job because her ambicious but talentless mother has influence.

Err? :confused:
    Forum Member
    aeyxjat wrote:
    I've thought so for a few weeks too, there seems to be a gap around the stomach area on all of her jackets and the bottom button often unfastened. Could be barking up the wrong tree tho.
    I think she could be
    Forum Member
    It's been confirmed that she's the permanent presenter of the 6pm news. What do you guys think about that?
  • mindyannmindyann Posts: 20,264
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Peter E wrote:
    It's been confirmed that she's the permanent presenter of the 6pm news. What do you guys think about that?

At least my mornings are safe!
    Forum Member
    mindyann wrote:
    At least my mornings are safe!

So do you prefer Sian then? Did you read the Sunday papers over the weekend. :eek: And there I was thinking she was really prim and proper. :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 777
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Natasha Kaplinsky is alright
    However the BBC are drowning us with her too much.
    Maybe the reason why we don't like ehr because of her over exposure.
    Well at least she is better than Fiona Phillips on GMITV!
  • PrefabSproutPrefabSprout Posts: 264
    Forum Member
    Peter E wrote:
    So do you prefer Sian then? Did you read the Sunday papers over the weekend. :eek: And there I was thinking she was really prim and proper. :eek:

And what's Sian supposed to have done?
    Can't be any worse than the allegations of NK sleeping her way to the top.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Peter E wrote:

I am not too chuffed with it, I prefer watching the Scottish news anyway, which comes on straight after Kerplunsky, or else I will just watch Scotland Today at 6 pm and catch up with the National News at 10pm. NK is just so over made up it annoys me. I also dont like her style of presenting, I much prefer good old Trevor. Still, whats done is done!
    Forum Member
    And what's Sian supposed to have done?
    Can't be any worse than the allegations of NK sleeping her way to the top.

Well, don't speak too soon, you're gonna be in for a shock, that's all I can say before I'm sued. Type ''Sian Williams'' in Google and press ''News'' and you'll see what I mean. :eek:
  • PrefabSproutPrefabSprout Posts: 264
    Forum Member
    Peter E wrote:
    Well, don't speak too soon, you're gonna be in for a shock, that's all I can say before I'm sued. Type ''Sian Williams'' in Google and press ''News'' and you'll see what I mean. :eek:

Do you mean this:
    http://icwales.icnetwork.co.uk/0900entertainment/0050artsnews/tm_objectid=16896340&method=full&siteid=50082&headline=it-s-all-change-for-tv-s-sian-williams-name_page.html

She split from her husband, met someone else and now she's pregnant by him. Not as bad as Nats allegedly sleeping her way to the top in my book.
    Marriages break down and people find new partners.
    That's life and not shocking at all.