Replacing discs in a boxset

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 91
Forum Member
Does anyone else have any ideas about what to do when you come to the end of an entire boxset only to find an error on one disc? Its so annoying as I have had it for too long to ask for a replacement from where I bought it from. I once saw a seller on ebay selling odd discs but the choice of titles was relatively narrow.

Comments

• gemma-the-huskygemma-the-husky Posts: 18,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    what is it, maybe someone will send you an image.
  • cris182cris182 Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    How do you mean an error on the disk? As in the programme does not play? I would try to find a one off disk yes
  • StrakerStraker Posts: 79,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    andrewhh wrote: »
    Does anyone else have any ideas about what to do when you come to the end of an entire boxset only to find an error on one disc? Its so annoying as I have had it for too long to ask for a replacement from where I bought it from. I once saw a seller on ebay selling odd discs but the choice of titles was relatively narrow.

If all else fails you get the disc resurfaced. They will grind off the top layer of the plastic coating and in 99.9% of cases this will solve the problem. I haven`t done one for aages but last time I checked it was between £3-£5. A web search should bring up a list of places that still do this.