Christopher Is Equal Favourite To Win BB15

GroundhogalGroundhogal Posts: 9,491
Forum Member
Ok, technically Ashleigh is still listed as favourite but only because her best odds is less than Christopher's. Four of them have equal odds and one has Christopher as favourite but the trend is shortening odds for Christopher and lengthening odds for Ashleigh. It looks like he'll be favourite by tonight.

Comments

• Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A lot can happen in 1 say in BB. I wouldn't put much store in betting odds...
  • CheddarcakesCheddarcakes Posts: 3,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A few people must have had a punt on Christopher today after watching Ashleigh being arsy. I expect Winston to be joint fave next week

I think people have already made up their minds who they intend to vote for to win out of Ashleigh,Helen,Christopher and Winston and nothing can change opinions now
    . Poor Chris dropping like a stone
  • threecheesesthreecheeses Posts: 23,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If it was a vote to win today, then I'm guessing Ashleigh would walk it, with who we have left and if voting lines didn't 'freeze' but just 'closed'.

With a couple of exits left and then a midweek/early week exit then I can see Christopher picking up those votes, anyone that doesn't like Ashleigh will probably vote for Christopher to win as a preferred choice rather than a 1st choice, along with those who do like him most.

I reckon Christopher has this in the bag, not as the most popular HM but as a preferred winner choice HM.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 786
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've been supporting Christopher from day 1 so I'll be thrilled if he wins, failing that I would love Ashleigh to win.

I don't mind Winston as a person but he has contributed next to nothing to the house IMO, and for him to win by just being the thicko, Essex, blond "lad" and sweeping up all the tweenies votes, i believe it will be totally unfair and an all round sh1t result.

Kinda like Sam from last year, he was one of the worst housemates ever IMO, let alone one of the worst winners.
  • amelie74amelie74 Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    I've been supporting Christopher from day 1 so I'll be thrilled if he wins, failing that I would love Ashleigh to win.

I don't mind Winston as a person but he has contributed next to nothing to the house IMO, and for him to win by just being the thicko, Essex, blond "lad"
    and sweeping up all the tweenies votes, i believe it will be totally unfair and an all round sh1t result.

Kinda like Sam from last year, he was one of the worst housemates ever IMO, let alone one of the worst winners.

BIB Sadly I can see this happening. My favourites are Christopher, Ashleigh and Chris but they are more likely (or have already) done something to affect their popularity. Winston will just carry on avoiding controversy and playing 'dumb' when really he's pretty clued up on how to win BB.
  • Leanne_Blake1Leanne_Blake1 Posts: 1,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I don't mind Winston as a person but he has contributed next to nothing to the house IMO, and for him to win by just being the thicko, Essex, blond "lad" and sweeping up all the tweenies votes, i believe it will be totally unfair and an all round sh1t result.

Yet another play dumb Essex thicko, I thought we already had more than enough of these >:(
  • GroundhogalGroundhogal Posts: 9,491
    Forum Member
    A few people must have had a punt on Christopher today after watching Ashleigh being arsy. I expect Winston to be joint fave next week

I think people have already made up their minds who they intend to vote for to win out of Ashleigh,Helen,Christopher and Winston and nothing can change opinions now
    . Poor Chris dropping like a stone

Actually, Chris has stopped dropping and some of his odds have shortened a bit.
    He's also no longer favourite for tomorrow's eviction. He has no chance of winning now but if he survives tomorrow, pulls himself together and tries to make amends with Pav, he could make the final.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 786
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    amelie74 wrote: »
    BIB Sadly I can see this happening. My favourites are Christopher, Ashleigh and Chris but they are more likely (or have already) done something to affect their popularity. Winston will just carry on avoiding controversy and playing 'dumb' when really he's pretty clued up on how to win BB.

Agree. He knows exactly how to win the show, and BB knew this when they selected him that he fitted their ideal winners profile, just like Sam last year.

Urgh, tbh he will probably be a cash-cow for the show in the vote to win with all the tweenies blindly voting for him, another reason why he probably was selected as a housemate in the first place.
  • da33431da33431 Posts: 48,901
    Forum Member
    This is great news, he'd be a deserved winner :)
  • GroundhogalGroundhogal Posts: 9,491
    Forum Member
    Well, Christopher is favourite to win now with Ashleigh 2nd and Winston 3rd. Surprisingly, Chris is back up to 4th. #lazaruschris :)
  • KatrinaKKatrinaK Posts: 32,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Christopher to win! :D

The nicest,most sincere and kindest housemate.

I also think he's been on a big journey (yes, I know that term is overused) but when you think back to how he was in weeks 1-4, how he's grown in confidence really shows.

He's come through leaps and bounds.

Christopher all the way!
  • zelda fanzelda fan Posts: 6,330
    Forum Member
    Team Christopher all the way.:)
  • *~TeePee~**~TeePee~* Posts: 2,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope he does :)
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't really engaged with any HM this year, but Christopher is one of my faves, so I'd be genuinely delighted for him if he won.

Sadly it will be a Winston victory:cry:>:(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 257
    Forum Member
    Oh god! Mark will be all over him if he wins.
  • Lucy LouLucy Lou Posts: 8,574
    Forum Member
    I hope Christopher wins! :) I don't think that anyone would be more shocked than him though.
  • I'm-a-painI'm-a-pain Posts: 1,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd love Christopher to win, he's long been my favourite,

however, if things aren't going the way the producers want, it'll only take a couple of bad edits . . . .

But as I said in another thread, Christopher would have to strangle a kitten for me to change my mind!

xx
  • da33431da33431 Posts: 48,901
    Forum Member
    What if he strangled Helen? :p
  • Cats_EyesCats_Eyes Posts: 20,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm-a-pain wrote: »
    I'd love Christopher to win, he's long been my favourite,

however, if things aren't going the way the producers want, it'll only take a couple of bad edits . . . .

But as I said in another thread, Christopher would have to strangle a kitten for me to change my mind!

xx

But what if he strangled Ashleighs Teddy ?

And Winston then gave the kiss of life to the teddy he has won it !

( PS I want either Ashleigh or Christopher to win )
  • scout2006scout2006 Posts: 7,084
    Forum Member
    GO CHRISTOPHER!!!!!

He's the only HM I could bear to see win. The rest of them are just awful, the lot of 'em.
  • rsefitpro07rsefitpro07 Posts: 2,636
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Winston will win, the girls will be blind and vote for him.
  • I'm-a-painI'm-a-pain Posts: 1,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    da33431 wrote: »
    What if he strangled Helen? :p

Go Christopher, lol.

xx
  • Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    Christopher is the only deserving winner.
  • Moomin STFCMoomin STFC Posts: 4,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have wanted Christopher to win from day 1. He is head and shoulders above the rest for me.
  • lulu glulu g Posts: 52,640
    Forum Member
    Winston will win, the girls will be blind and vote for him.
    Deaf, dumb, and blind.