Options

Red button doesn't work!

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 31
    Forum Member
    removed wrote:
    Did you claim a refund for the days it didn't work? They didn't drop the price of the TV package because they said they had got VOD, well you weren't getting VOD either so in all fairness, you weren't getting a service you were paying for.

I hope they get mine fixed....

In all honesty it wasn't something i even thought of asking for. I was able to access the VoD content through the on demand section in the HOME page, i just wasn't able to access anything "interactive" that required pushing the red button.
    I did manage to find the BBC interactive menus through the "interactive" section. So really for what i was using the red button for there were workarounds.
    If the "Red button" issue is stopping someone viewing movies they've paid to watch though as the OP stated they couldn't access Sky Movies 9, then i would push for an account credit.
    Hope they fix this for everyone soon!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53
    Forum Member
    When I got the V+ (23/2/2007) I managed to see two
    episode of lost and Battlestar Galactica. Then sky one
    was removed. I tried arguing that their replacement
    (virgin central 2) did not work for me as the red button
    interactive facility does not work.

Then I tried to convince them to let me have Xtreme
    sports to replace the missing channels, but was told
    " ye cannee expect ye'll get extra channel just cos ye
    red button doesna work!".

Oh hum.
    They only just managed to activate the phone line that
    was supposed to be installed the same day (28/03/2007).

Dr. Skids,
  • Options
    blaggardblaggard Posts: 134
    Forum Member
    OLD BOY wrote:
    blaggard wrote:
    You're JOKING, surely?? Have you telephoned CS lately or are you not bothered?

It was one of many problems I had during the 13 months I had the TVDrive, I have cancelled and it's going next Month.
  • Options
    OLD BOYOLD BOY Posts: 2,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    blaggard wrote:
    OLD BOY wrote:
    Very disappointed that I cannot access red button or 'On Demand' services on my new V+ box. Does anyone know how long we are likely to wait while this 'provisioning' problem, if that's what it is, is sorted out?[/QU

I've been having problems since Feb LAST year, does this help?
    ;)
    The engineer came round and fixed it! Just a problem with the strength of the signal. It works brilliantly now.
  • Options
    blaggardblaggard Posts: 134
    Forum Member
    OLD BOY wrote:
    blaggard wrote:
    The engineer came round and fixed it! Just a problem with the strength of the signal. It works brilliantly now.

My power levels were always perfect, the fault was intermittent, I could use it one minute, have to re-boot to use it 10 minutes later then be without for weeks. I don't wan't to be the Harbinger of doom but don't be counting chickens. I'll be glad to see the back of mine in a couple of weeks, apart fromt the extra tuners I was way better off with my Tivo. I'll miss the HD...... silly me , there isn't any!!
    I get more of that streamed fro my PC to my 360, good riddance TVDrive and VM TV in general, great BB and telephone, very average TV!