5 Housemates you wish had gone in

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5
    Forum Member
    Well, Victor, Makosi and Brian Dowling were 3 housemates I really wanted to see. 5 more would have been...

Spencer (BB3)
    Kitten (BB5)
    Science (BB6)
    Marcus (BB10)
    and Pete Burns!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 224
    Forum Member
    Anna BB1
    Alex BB3
    Aisleyne BB7
    Rex BB9
    Mario BB9
  • domedome Posts: 55,878
    Forum Member
    Alex BB3, I think it's shocking he was blown off.

If anything every BB should have been represented rather than multiples from a few.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,550
    Forum Member
    Richard BB7 - quality, funny b*tch. Good HM. (surprised he never gets a mention, to be honest)
    The IDH
    Sophie BB10 - for eye candy purposes, I'll admit it :D. Also a good HM, though.

Possibly:

Mario BB9 - I think he would have been too self aware of his own cheesiness 2nd time round, though, and would have tried to play on it, badly, probably.
    Aisleyne
    Kemal
    Crimper Craig (hated him, but he was entertaining)

Definitely nots:

Charley
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21
    Forum Member
    Charley (BB8) I'm not being funny right, but Charley was sort of entertaining. haha

Grace (BB7) :)

Saffia (BB10) she seemed like she could have been a good housemate had she not quit :p.

Jade (BBCH) just because

Corin (BB11) She buzzin of course

and Sam Pepper!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,284
    Forum Member
    OK. I've only seen 5 series right through, 3 of which are celebrity ones, so my choice is a bit limited here. I'd probably find it easier to list 5 people I really wouldn't have wanted. :o

OK.

Person: Jackie Stallone.
    Reason: She's a legend.:p Nothing else to say.

Person: Kemal/Zuleyka Shahin
    Reason: His (Her? I suppose I probably should be using 'her' retroactively) Diary Room entries were hilarious.

Person: Pete Burns
    Reason: I'll hold my hands up and admit my reasons for this are a bit bloodthirsty. Going by his treatment of Nadia, I can't see Coolio taking to kindly to Pete, and chances are he wouldn't be able to resist taking a pot-shot. However, as we all know, that would be a big mistake and the most likely outcome would be Coolio feeling as though he'd just stuck his hand in a hornet's nest.

Yeah, I'd have liked to see Coolio get beaten at his own game. Sue me.

Person: Pete Bennett
    Reason: I really liked his eccentricity. He's one of the few housemates who managed to be very interesting despite not really being involved in house politics.

Couldn't choose between these two.

Person: Kitten Pinder
    Reason: Although she's probably calmed down a bit by now, I reckon she'd liven things up a bit. No idea how she'd fare back in the house permanently though- perhaps she'd be better off coming in for a task, or as a late arrival.

Person: Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace
    Reason: The reason I was a bit reluctant about putting her in was that I couldn't quite remember why I liked her. I know I did like her though, and I remember being very pleasantly surprised by her after her intro, which hadn't given off that good an impression.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,340
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ultimate House Next Door! :)

1. Aisleyne (BB7)
    2. Science (BB6)
    3. Brian B (BB8)
    4. Rex (BB9)
    5. Kate (BB3)

Just for fun, send Michelle (BB5 & UBB) to the UHND at 10 am as part of her secret task to spent 12 hours of partying with all 5 of these HMs.

Then at 10 pm, Michelle must pick 2 HMs to take back with her to the BB house by giving the chosen HMs the free passes to The Final Night. :)
  • lets go gemma!lets go gemma! Posts: 1,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sree
    science
    rex
  • hrh7hrh7 Posts: 5,794
    Forum Member
    But she's not here anymore, so there's no need to have anyone else just because Jade's dead :rolleyes:

Sorry, being really dim, what are you saying? I just thought there were a lot of other good characters in BB3 that I would have liked to have seen and wondered why they weren't there. It maybe none of them wanted to do it, but I just wondered if BB hadn't invited them because of Jade. She seems to still have a big influence even now.
  • E05297535E05297535 Posts: 5,602
    Forum Member
    Science...just for the comedy value he gave along with the cameras

Ashleyne (sp) the ghetto pricess herself

Mr Tickle...another comic legend, pity he didn't deliver 2nd time he went back in the house though!!

Emma....would have been a good Hm had she stayed, but had issues with slick Vic

Derek Lord...his 'partnership' with Science was legendary, pity they didn't know it at the time!!
  • jessicatjessicat Posts: 202
    Forum Member
    oooh good question probably... Anna Nolan, Alex Sibley, John Tickle, Federico Martone and Rex Newmark
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rex
    Aslyn (Yes spelling I know)
    Marcos
    Noirin
    Kamel
    Maxwell
    Ahmed
  • PaulB1973PaulB1973 Posts: 2,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jem102 wrote: »
    Well, Victor, Makosi and Brian Dowling were 3 housemates I really wanted to see. 5 more would have been...

Spencer (BB3)
    Kitten (BB5)
    Science (BB6)
    Marcus (BB10)
    and Pete Burns!

I'd like to have seen Spencer go in - realistically for a task or something rather than as a full housemate, always felt his time in 2002 was cut short.

Think it would have been fun to see Sam Pepper go in, but perhaps, you can have too much of a good thing.
  • Juliet_G_Juliet_G_ Posts: 426
    Forum Member
    Casting aside real world concerns about walkouts, too many from one series, too many from BB11...

Rex (no. 1 travesty was his exclusion!)
    Sam P
    Kemal
    Derek
    Shabby
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,071
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rex
    Marcus
    Ben
    Sam Pepper
    Pete/Craig

Also thought the late Jade Goody was a brilliant housemate in her show.
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kate
    Rex
    Noirin
    Kinga
    Samanda
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sam pepper
    marcus
    rex
    pete burns
    verne
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 109
    Forum Member
    Ben
    Sam
    Rex
    Freddie
    Stephen
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aisleyne
    Kemal
    Kate
    Charley
    Science
  • MikayMikay Posts: 10,503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aisleyne
    Rodrigo
    Charley
    Cameron
    Anyone from BB3 - Kate, Alison, Jonny, Alex, Tim...
  • Anika HansonAnika Hanson Posts: 15,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For entertainment value (Not that I liked them)

1) Saskia
    2) Maxwell
    3) Charley
    4) Science
    5) Shabaz
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,856
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alex BB3
    Ray BB4
    Ash BB7
    Noirin BB10
    Sam BB11
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,329
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dan (BB5)
    Rex
    Aisleyne
    Pete Burns
    Glyn
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 225
    Forum Member
    Pete Burns
    Kinga
    Craig Coates
    Science
    Shabby
  • spiralstaticspiralstatic Posts: 2,264
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rex, Ben, Kemal, Anna, Rodrigo

:)

Why shouldn't UBB have been my personal favourites? Why, I think that's exactly what it should have been :p:D!!

;)

Rex definitely should have been in there in my view, and for me Anna ought to be the UBB winner.