Options

Email query

CABINETCABINET Posts: 1,787
Forum Member
✭✭✭
We have Microsoft Outlook Express on our computer and use it to access emails for three different accounts.

I have a blueyonder address and a gmail address and my OH just has a gmail address.

Currently my blueyonder account is the one which is immediately visible when opening outlook which means that whichever of us opens up the function can see my most recently received mail.

I would like to change it so that my gmail account is "at the top" since I never use that for anything I don't want my OH to be able to see 'at a glance' (such as orders for xmas presents for him).

Can anybody tell me how to do this please?

We have tried using Account Settings and selecting my gmail account to be the name ticked and at the top of the list but it seems to make no difference :confused:.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    Helmut10Helmut10 Posts: 2,433
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You'd better state exactly what you are using.

Outlook Express is no longer available, died with Windows XP, Outlook is a much more comprehensive MS Product which is still available usually as part of MS Office.
  • Options
    CABINETCABINET Posts: 1,787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Microsoft Outlook 2010.
  • Options
    ba_baracusba_baracus Posts: 3,236
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You could do this by setting up 3 identities in Outlook Expres. One for each email account. Set whichever one you want as the default.

Or you could set up 2 different login profiles on the computer instead.