Easter Bunnies

2»

Comments

• Options
    dollymariedollymarie Posts: 3,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pics!!!

Oh and just keep an eye out for signs of trouble when they mature a bit, are they sisters?
  • Options
    †¤AzumiMiyako¤††¤AzumiMiyako¤† Posts: 3,061
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aww, lovely bunnies! :D

I have three and they're nearly a year old.

In the winter, we bought them inside and they lived in an inside cage. It wasn't ideal I know, but it was only temporary and they were better inside than in -8 temperatures. I knew I had to get them back outside soon because they had started to fight :( they're happier now though, as they're getting regular exercise and in the winter, it wasn't possible when it was freezing cold outside.

They live in PAH hutch and they've eaten half of it ~ my dad's had to replace bits of wood in it :mad: where did you get the hutch/hutches from?
  • Options
    xdowxdow Posts: 2,388
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    store bought hutches are utter utter pants

i have my pigs & buns in self made units. 6ml plywood.
    granted they still eat parts of it, but it's mainly pine lats on the front, easily replaced
  • Options
    mrsmetropolismrsmetropolis Posts: 1,787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aww, lovely bunnies! :D

I have three and they're nearly a year old.

In the winter, we bought them inside and they lived in an inside cage. It wasn't ideal I know, but it was only temporary and they were better inside than in -8 temperatures. I knew I had to get them back outside soon because they had started to fight :( they're happier now though, as they're getting regular exercise and in the winter, it wasn't possible when it was freezing cold outside.

They live in PAH hutch and they've eaten half of it ~ my dad's had to replace bits of wood in it :mad: where did you get the hutch/hutches from?

Is that your dad on one of the photos? He looks a bit grumpy, is it because he's fed up with fixing the hutch lol? ;)
  • Options
    †¤AzumiMiyako¤††¤AzumiMiyako¤† Posts: 3,061
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is that your dad on one of the photos? He looks a bit grumpy, is it because he's fed up with fixing the hutch lol? ;)

Haha! :D

Yeah, miserable old sod :p I think my brother just pointed the camera at him and clicked.

with regards to the hutch, I desperately need a new one but I can't afford it :sleep:
  • Options
    mrsmetropolismrsmetropolis Posts: 1,787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haha! :D

Yeah, miserable old sod :p I think my brother just pointed the camera at him and clicked.

with regards to the hutch, I desperately need a new one but I can't afford it :sleep:

Lol, tell him he's Digital Spy's latest pin up! :D