Options

Alison Hammond Confirmed!

2»

Comments

• Options
    edy10edy10 Posts: 18,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I mostly remember from doing Britney interviews whenever she came in the U.K. and those interviews were among my favorites that Britney spears ever did overseas, especially in the U.K. :)
    She came across as having a really over the top, bubbly personality, always pleasant SO I'm really looking forward to see her on the show.
    I would love to see her with Aljaz.... I can't wait :D:D !!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sunnymeg wrote: »
    She will be this years 'Marmite' contestant.

Lisa Riley 2.0 :D:D:D with a mix of Widdy :D and Russel :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's so disappointing
    shanders wrote: »
    Terrible news. >:(

I can only think the reason they've booked her is so ITV This Morning keep bigging her up and they get ITV viewers watching.
    Why :confused: if I may ask...
    Monaogg wrote: »
    Sorry, but she is turning into rent a celeb having recently done Celebrity Masterchef. Just wondering if Robin's replacement Trent Whiddon will get her. :o

Oh dear...I hope NOT :o he's quite tiny for her :blush::o
  • Options
    jiroosjiroos Posts: 15,212
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    edy10 wrote: »
    I would love to see her with Aljaz.... I can't wait :D:D !!!

I've already predicted this - and I hope it comes true. Aljaz is a fun, easy-going guy so they would have a lovely relationship.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jiroos wrote: »
    I've already predicted this - and I hope it comes true. Aljaz is a fun, easy-going guy so they would have a lovely relationship.

I totally agree :), hopefully TPTB listen to us :cool:
  • Options
    davedubdavedub Posts: 8,826
    Forum Member
    Great news - :)
  • Options
    sueh21sueh21 Posts: 2,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lisa Riley 2.0 :D:D:D with a mix of Widdy :D and Russel :D

Oh dear god:o By coincidence I was reading a magazine interview with her from April this morning in the hairdressers. It was when she was on celeb Masterchef. In it she said her ambition was to appear on Strictly and dance with Brendan:D and then she would not do anymore reality TV.
  • Options
    kayceekaycee Posts: 12,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    olivej wrote: »
    I believe she was a Big Brother contestant back in one of the early series :confused: she also does something on This Morning I think - not sure what as I dont watch it

that probably doesnt help you at all - sorry :blush:

I don't watch either of those shows, so as you rightly say it doesn't mean a lot! :blush: But thanks anyway :)
  • Options
    kayceekaycee Posts: 12,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why :confused: if I may ask...

Oh dear...I hope NOT :o he's quite tiny for her :blush::o

Trent's 6 foot so hardly tiny!
  • Options
    penelopesimpsonpenelopesimpson Posts: 14,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kaycee wrote: »
    I've just googled her name and still none the wiser!!!

Parc interviewer whom we are supposed to love because she is 'big'
  • Options
    holly berryholly berry Posts: 14,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Didn't know who she was - googled her and like the look of her.
  • Options
    scout2006scout2006 Posts: 7,084
    Forum Member
    Lisa Riley was annoying enough but she's got nothing on Alison Hammond If only she was remotely as amusing as she thinks she is >:(
  • Options
    fondantfancyfondantfancy Posts: 3,968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alison Hammond is an excellent signing and I bet she can dance.

After a brief appearance on Big Brother, many years ago, she has carved herself a nice career on TV and has probably interviewed more A list celebs than we've had hot dinners.
  • Options
    Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    I like Alison and she is one of the few so-called celeb contestants that I know this year. What happened with her gastric band, I am sure I have read a few articles about her getting one and also she was married and had a son but now no mention of the husband, no news on what happened to the marriage??? I think she is great fun and I would be thrilled for her if she can dance up a storm and surprise everyone!
  • Options
    zolugzolug Posts: 2,650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Excellent news, I really like Alison so I am glad she's going to be on it. :)

Agree totally
  • Options
    jiroosjiroos Posts: 15,212
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like Alison and she is one of the few so-called celeb contestants that I know this year. What happened with her gastric band, I am sure I have read a few articles about her getting one and also she was married and had a son but now no mention of the husband, no news on what happened to the marriage??? I think she is great fun and I would be thrilled for her if she can dance up a storm and surprise everyone!

She talks about it briefly in this clip...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmd3zY7I8_w
  • Options
    penelopesimpsonpenelopesimpson Posts: 14,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    has probably interviewed more A list celebs than we've had hot dinners.[/QUOTE]

All of them, badly. She is not good at her job