Options

Animal Cruelty......

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,540
Forum Member
✭✭✭
This case as made my blood boil :mad:

This man should not be out on bail.........

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/glasgow_and_west/7988085.stm

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's pretty sick, I hate stories like this :(

he'll be back in prison soon... but probably for something much more serious...
  • Options
    BigfeetBigfeet Posts: 14,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ice_cool wrote: »
    This case as made my blood boil :mad:

This man should not be out on bail.........

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/glasgow_and_west/7988085.stm

When I saw the title of the thread I knew this would be the case that it was about :(:cry: .

I read about it yesterday and actually felt physically sick for a good while afterwards - people who harm defenceless animals are not fit to be called human beings in my opinion, and nor do they deserve the rights of such :( :mad: .
  • Options
    gazwahgazwah Posts: 3,168
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think theres a lot of hypocracy in this country, we don't mind eating meat that has come from an animal that may have been put through hell or buying products that used animals for testing. But if its cute and fluffy and gets hurt we are in bits.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am embarrased! :o

My pussycat likes to sunbathe in the garden. We have an old empty rabbit hutch and she likes to get in there. One sunny but windy day I came home from shopping to find her locked in the hutch as the door had blown firmly shut. When I noticed her she looked a sad sight pacing up and down in distress because she couldn't get out. Our garden is overlooked by several houses. I was terrified the RSPCA would turn up and arrest me for cruelty.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gazwah wrote: »
    I think theres a lot of hypocracy in this country, we don't mind eating meat that has come from an animal that may have been put through hell or buying products that used animals for testing. But if its cute and fluffy and gets hurt we are in bits.

Believe me, some of us do. ;)
  • Options
    xdowxdow Posts: 2,388
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BlueBell7 wrote: »
    He's pretty sick, I hate stories like this :(

he'll be back in prison soon... but probably for something much more serious...
    more serious than decapitating and torturing something... how much more serious can you get?!