Jordon exposed

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,529
Forum Member
✭✭✭

Comments

• performingmonkperformingmonk Posts: 20,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well the whole setup with Alex has always been so blatantly just for the media. The whole deal was to launch Alex into the public eye, whilst splitting from Pete allowed both of them to make more money seperately than they would have together.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can katie really be that cold to just play all this out for the camera crews?

In a word, yes.

She's a hard faced cow who is obsessed with making money and dragging out the dying days of her fading fame. She will do and say whatever it takes to get her face in the papers. If it means hurting people or screwing them over, so what as far as she is concerned.
  • muddipawsmuddipaws Posts: 3,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She has nothing else to sell except herself, modelling days over and has no other talent except for destroying other peoples lives and making money on the back of it

Hope her mother is proud
  • JanieBJanieB Posts: 3,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie's motto has always been "never under-estimate the Pricey" and she fulfills this by being both nasty and nice (although in recent years we have seen very little of the latter part of her odd personality).

I used to like her (said this in millions of threads before) because of her positive attitude towards Harvey's disability, her history of being an abused partner, fight with cancer blah blah blah, but her consistently callous attitude of "I don't care what people think of me" (when I am sure she does really, deep down) has effectively worked against her big time.

All Katie can make money out of now is herself and her name. She knows nothing else. Unlike Sam Fox who had similar success as a Page 3 Model back in the 80's, Katie has been right at the centre of reality TV and celeb culture over the past decade and has used that to her advantage.

She must realise now that the press and public do not like her but I suppose in Katie-land, as long as her mug can make the front pages of the tabloids than any publicity is better than none.

She used to pride herself on people not knowing the real her and that Jordan was a character and the life of Jordan was not her's, it was just when she was "working". However I think that her real personality and that of Jordan and Katie Price the brand, have now merged and there isn't a real Katie at all. What we see is her, unfortunately.
  • muddipawsmuddipaws Posts: 3,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In KP world all publicity is good publicity
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    In a word, yes.

She's a hard faced cow who is obsessed with making money and dragging out the dying days of her fading fame. She will do and say whatever it takes to get her face in the papers. If it means hurting people or screwing them over, so what as far as she is concerned.

Yep. Also, can't believe that people are only just coming to this conclusion, baring in mind she has been doing it for years.
  • soulboy77soulboy77 Posts: 24,396
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is any one really surprised? There will be another unfortunate bloke along shortly and the whole cycle will start again.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,933
    Forum Member
    Yep. Also, can't believe that people are only just coming to this conclusion, baring in mind she has been doing it for years.

But some have thought there is a decent person in there somewhere, hidden beneath a hard exterior caused by self-doubt. However, even if a only a fraction of this latest drama is true, it seems this isn't the case, Katie might really be as nasty as she appears to be.
    I believe this will damage her still further.
  • BellagioBellagio Posts: 3,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes. Can't believe any sentient being could doubt that. She's a media **** in the truest sense of the word: you pay enough, the Pwicey delivers.
  • WAKEYLASSWAKEYLASS Posts: 6,085
    Forum Member
    Liz G-S wrote: »
    But some have thought there is a decent person in there somewhere, hidden beneath a hard exterior caused by self-doubt. However, even if a only a fraction of this latest drama is true, it seems this isn't the case, Katie might really be as nasty as she appears to be.
    I believe this will damage her still further.

I agree with you Liz. I only feel sorry for the kids in all of this messy situation (if true), what kind of role model do they have in their mother? Not to mention the hoardes of impressionable girls who worship her?

They will grow up thinking it is acceptable to treat other humans as dirt they have dragged in on their shoes and discard them once they've served their purpose. I have a feeling this will all backfire on her in a massive way.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    muddipaws wrote: »
    She has nothing else to sell except herself, modelling days over and has no other talent except for destroying other peoples lives and making money on the back of it

Hope her mother is proud
    But don't her books sell in bucketloads every time she brings one out?
    I'm not a fan or an expert on this subject but remember hearing on the news last year her latest book was top of the bestsellers...:eek:
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Of course she can. This is the woman who dumped him live on IAC and then allowed a clip to be shown of her having a 'girlie' chat about it with Michelle Heaton (which was so woodenly acted, it was hilarious)!
  • Harry RedknappHarry Redknapp Posts: 4,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the media are turning on her again. His life isn't destroyed.
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JanieB wrote: »

I used to like her (said this in millions of threads before) because of her positive attitude towards Harvey's disability, her history of being an abused partner

Never heard that one before. Though, to be honest, I wouldn't believe a word of it anyway. And watching her interaction with her partners, she's always come across as the abusive one (in an emotional sense).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I still say the Jordan/Peter split was a huge publicity stunt that is ongoing. They both made a fortune from interviews, new TV shows, etc. Mark my words, we'll have the big reunion and associated magazine deals, tv shows before much longer. I think she would do anything and go to any lengths to keep herself in the public eye and these moronic men just follow along and do as they're told.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,182
    Forum Member
    Once a soulless ****, always a soulless ****.

Couldn't have put it better myself. Though you do have to wonder if Alex went into the relationship thinking it would last a lifetime or whether he knew deep down she was going to turn sour on him and he'd be left out in the cold. Either way she's a soulless ****.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sootysoo wrote: »
    Couldn't have put it better myself. Though you do have to wonder if Alex went into the relationship thinking it would last a lifetime or whether he knew deep down she was going to turn sour on him and he'd be left out in the cold. Either way she's a soulless ****.

He's not the sharpest tool and I think he probably fancied her and got swept up in her showing an interest and the media circus - however, he can't be that surprised that it's turned so ugly. She will be a very lonely old woman - and she will only have herself to blame.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I feel sorry for anyone who has to have any kind of relationship with Katie Price, being it personal or professional, she is a disgrace and if I had the dis-pleasure of knowing Katie I would be worried that I would be the next one who she is going to fleece to the media in order to get the cheques flying to her bank and her face across every trashy magazine/newspaper.

Girl needs to do us all a favour and dissapear from the media completely. Live her own private life with her kids and stop thinking that people actually care about her.

Rant over :p
  • Harry RedknappHarry Redknapp Posts: 4,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well she can still find love again and change. Its down to wherever she decides to grow up and knock this whole fame whoring on the head. She really should have stayed single for a bit.. I dont understand celebs who come out of long term relationships and then jump into another one just months later. Feeling don't just switch off.. it wouldn't hurt for people to grieve the relationship properly and heal alone.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,328
    Forum Member

In a word...yes.:rolleyes::yawn:
  • BaffrobesBaffrobes Posts: 3,699
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Front pages - Check.
    Mission accomplished.

That Woman is lower than a snakes poo-pipe.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's not the sharpest tool and I think he probably fancied her and got swept up in her showing an interest and the media circus - however, he can't be that surprised that it's turned so ugly. She will be a very lonely old woman - and she will only have herself to blame.

That's my take too. Gawd knows I loathe and detest what I hear about her and, to my eternal shame I used to watch her reality show with the Patron Saint of Fathers, because I couldn't believe any man would take her BS. Alex I think is a loveable plank who probably couldn't believe his luck when she made her move. I actually DO feel sorry for him.

I was going to ask who on earth buys her tat? Nobody I know would. Is it tweenies who regard her as a role-model? because god forbid what sort of message they are picking up?
  • CarlLewisCarlLewis Posts: 6,226
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    She's a hard faced cow who is obsessed with making money and dragging out the dying days of her fading fame.
    I can picture a tabloid front page headline

"Jordan's Fame Fading". :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :eek: at the thought of Jordan and Amir Khan. I should think his parents would drop dead at his feet with shock and mortification if he announced an engagement. He is actually someone whose career would be damaged and not enhanced if he linked up with her: the world of sports endorsements is pretty straight-laced, and Khan is seen as a nice clean living young man apart from driving at 140mph, which is a little startling..
  • Rosie RedRosie Red Posts: 8,441
    Forum Member
    To be honest, I don't have a real problem with her never ending need for publicity. I can put that down to insecurity, and that in itself doesn't make her a bad person, just a sad or needy one, or just one with severe celebitis.

It's the sheer nastiness that I object to. I don't know if any of this is true, but it says someething about her personality that she's provokes this kind of publicity. She's unpopular for a reason, and that reason, imo, is her selfish and unpleasant personality.