Options

Kylie Minogue - Sexercize - Official Video

Comments

• Options
    FanntastikFanntastik Posts: 12,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Her best video since 'Slow' IMO. Love it!
  • Options
    mgvsmithmgvsmith Posts: 16,458
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fanntastik wrote: »
    Her best video since 'Slow' IMO. Love it!

Easily pleased then, it's like a Miley Cyrus outtake.
    Is there one original thing about it?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mgvsmith wrote: »
    Kylie copying Miley Cyrus? I've heard it all now. She's been doing these sexy videos since the early 90s before Miley was even born. Not all sexy videos = Miley.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kylie copying Miley Cyrus? I've heard it all now. She's been doing these sexy videos since the early 90s before Miley was even born. Not all sexy videos = Miley.

Two things, 'Kylie has been doing vids like this since the 1990s ', that's why it's soooo unoriginal. And secondly, that's why I said Miley Cyrus outtake because it would NOT make a Miley Cyrus shoot. And sexy videos predate Kylie by some years. Way ahead of you. What a lame piece of work this is.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Two things, 'Kylie has been doing vids like this since the 1990s ', that's why it's soooo unoriginal. And secondly, that's why I said Miley Cyrus outtake because it would NOT make a Miley Cyrus shoot. And sexy videos predate Kylie by some years. Way ahead of you. What a lame piece of work this is.
    But then that would make ANY sexy video unoriginal wouldn't it? Justify My Love, Erotica, What Do I Have to Do, plenty of Janet's videos from the 90s, etc. And that includes all of Miley's videos. But that isn't the case and this isn't unoriginal at all. Comparing Kylie to Miley is just insulting to Kylie lol.
  • Options
    Diane_RobDiane_Rob Posts: 1,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brilliant video, she looks great and sells the sex theme well.

BUT...

Leave it to Rihanna, Beyonce etc. Kylie doesn't need to do that kind of stuff. In fact, that's always what I've liked about her, that the stuff she has done (the hotpants, the 'slow' video etc) has always been REALLY light and just enough, but don't go all Miley on us Kylie!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But then that would make ANY sexy video unoriginal wouldn't it? Justify My Love, Erotica, What Do I Have to Do, plenty of Janet's videos from the 90s, etc. And that includes all of Miley's videos. But that isn't the case and this isn't unoriginal at all. Comparing Kylie to Miley is just insulting to Kylie lol.

To be original, don't do a sexy video when everyone else is doing then, that would be a good choice. Or do it like Beyonce in her visual album.

I like some of the sexy videos when they are that. Again this is lame.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To be original, don't do a sexy video when everyone else is doing then, that would be a good choice. Or do it like Beyonce in her visual album.

I like some of the sexy videos when they are that. Again this is lame.
    I guess we'll have to agree to disagree lol.

She'd be ripped apart for trying to do something like a visual album a la Beyonce, the accusations of copying would be through the roof.
  • Options
    RocketpopRocketpop Posts: 1,350
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Comparing Kylie to Miley is just insulting to Kylie lol.

Yeah comparing a light weight pop star who started her career on a popular TV to Miley is silly....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rocketpop wrote: »
    Yeah comparing a light weight pop star who started her career on a popular TV to Miley is silly....
    More like comparing someone who has had a 25-year successful career to Miley is silly. We'll see where Miley is in 15 years.

But back on topic, hopefully this video does it's job and generates buzz.
  • Options
    Lisa.BLisa.B Posts: 57,275
    Forum Member
    I think I need a cold shower after watching that! :eek::blush::D

Given the source material, the video had to ooze sex and raunchiness and boy does Kylie deliver on that score!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I miss 'Slow' Kylie...

Why does she want to make a video that is going to appeal to teenage boys, rather than do something that is tasteful and not just trashy? Terrible song, trashy video.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Actually, another thing I really like about the video is the fact it's just her and women. No men at all (I don't think).

I really thought it was going to be her dominating some man into sexual press-ups etc, but it's actually just her, pretty basic but says it all :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 791
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's sensual not sexual, and if you don't get that I suggest you'll learn when you leave school. Miley could learn a lot from this, about how to be sexy whilst leaving on your clothes.
    You may notice that she's wearing a full -piece leotard and knows how to move like a real woman without having to resort to Miley's antics. A fully paid up member of the Victorian order of the Taliban are we? Innit.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What an utterly ridiculous thing to say about someone who been around for 27 years. Typical pre-teen way of thinking. No respect.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kylie is HOT.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What you've just stated right there is silly and utterly childish. Have some respect. Btw... Didn't Miley start out on a popular TV show all thanks to Daddy? Grow up.
  • Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,273
    Forum Member

Name me 5 "original" music videos. Everything has been done before.
  • Options
    MysteriousOzMysteriousOz Posts: 6,230
    Forum Member
    Hahahaha whether you like it or hate it, kylie will sell a bunch of albums and sell out all her tour dates. Her gay fans alone don't care, they love her and would see her live just to see her live. Its like Christmas for most, its a given!

me personally I wish she would go back to Fever/Light years sound and nope never seen her live
  • Options
    LMLM Posts: 63,510
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like it. This type of video suits this song.
  • Options
    cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member

Kylie isn't lightweight! She's been in the music industry since the 80s. If she was a lightweight she wouldn't have lasted so long! She's a pop icon.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Archangel wrote: »
    What you've just stated right there is silly and utterly childish. Have some respect. Btw... Didn't Miley start out on a popular TV show all thanks to Daddy? Grow up.

Well done of completely failing to understand my post. Go and find a pointed hat and put a 'D' on it, then find a corner to stand in wearing it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kylie isn't lightweight! She's been in the music industry since the 80s. If she was a lightweight she wouldn't have lasted so long! She's a pop icon.

That extreme heavyweight of a pop icon Sir Cliff has lasted since the 60's.
  • Options
    kyleeekyleee Posts: 347
    Forum Member
    Lovin the video.....but hate the song :( worst song on the album along with beautiful.
  • Options
    cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    That extreme heavyweight of a pop icon Sir Cliff has lasted since the 60's.

I know he has! I don't mind Kylie (and own two of her albums - really must buy more) but I can't stand Cliff. He is the epitome of naff.