Will the Nook Simple Touch help with Dyslexia?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,379
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I am looking to buy one tomorrow. Does it allow you to change font size and fonts? Is it a good reading experience?

Thanks.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow. not a single reply. I guess these forums ain't what they used to be :-(
  • IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not many people have Nook reader. If it's any help, probably not, I have Kindle and you can change a font size in steps there.
  • TheCrackInTimeTheCrackInTime Posts: 134
    Forum Member
    I am looking to buy one tomorrow. Does it allow you to change font size and fonts? Is it a good reading experience?

Thanks.

I can't answer specifically with regards to dyslexia, but yes and yes are the answers to the two questions in your post. :)
    IvanIV wrote: »
    Not many people have Nook reader. If it's any help, probably not, I have Kindle and you can change a font size in steps there.

Given that they seem to be sold out everywhere, I wouldn't be so sure about that. :p
  • IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Given that they seem to be sold out everywhere, I wouldn't be so sure about that. :p

In that case their owners are just lazy or very very busy :p I would have answered the question if it had been about Kindle.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IvanIV wrote: »
    In that case their owners are just lazy or very very busy :p I would have answered the question if it had been about Kindle.

true, went in to Currys (which I usually avoid) to find no Nook's at all.
  • wakeywakey Posts: 3,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Not completely sure everyone buying them are doing so to use them as a ereader however. At £29.99 its a pretty cheap way of getting an eink screen for other uses (or other parts for other uses) and No doubt a lot of people are buying them up just because they are cheap in the hope they can sell them on later at a higher price
  • alternatealternate Posts: 8,110
    Forum Member
    This forum is a bit of a ghost town, hence the slow response. I am only checking it because I am bored at work. Also google would have answered the font question :-P