Emmerdale - The Aaron Livesy Story [SPOILERS - Part 33]

SupportSupport Posts: 70,750
Administrator
So – here’s my take on Aaron’s exit.

Adam is heading for a breakdown – and this is why Aaron will change his mind about leaving with Ed. Adam stood by him when his life fell apart, and Aaron will feel like he should do the same for Adam.

Adam will lose the plot and set fire to the garage.
Aaron won’t take the blame – but he will stop Cain from pursuing any revenge on Adam or the Bartons by telling Cain he will tell Debbie that it was Zac who battered him if he doesn't back off.

Adam will be so grateful for Aaron’s help, that when he realises that the reason Aaron didn’t go to France with Ed was because he stayed to help him, he’ll convince Aaron that he needs to put himself first and take whatever chance of happiness he can and follow Ed to France.

There will be a scene with Aaron at Jackson’s grave (heartbreaking for some) saying his goodbyes, telling him he’s doing what he wanted and found someone else to love and is going to move on with his life.

It will finish with a soapy flourish as Aaron surprises Ed at the airport and tells Ed he’ll go to France with him if he still wants him too.

And AarEd will continue as a storyline on the internet.
    Admin Notice: This thread is a continuation of: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1476785

Comments

• Anti StaticAnti Static Posts: 5,847
      Forum Member
      OMG! A new thread, who'd have thought we'd manage that at this late stage of the game? :cool:
      So – here’s my take on Aaron’s exit.

Yep, that's pretty much the way I think it will play out too.

Oh, and I warn you now Sheepie, if it does I'll probably be one of those buzzing with excitement and gushing with superlatives. Don't think I'll be able to stop myself! ;):D
    • Melephunk2010Melephunk2010 Posts: 38,375
      Forum Member
      Good post Sheepie. That's how I want it to turn out.

The fact they've given Ed a facebook page kind of proves to me that Aaron goes with him, cause I dont think anyone's gonna be really interested in what Ed does in France alone!!

Cant believe we've been given a new thread so close to Aaron's departure!
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,876
      Forum Member
      Great. A new part.
      But did we lose some posts with the changeover?
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,876
      Forum Member
      OMG! A new thread, who'd have thought we'd manage that at this late stage of the game? :cool:

Yep, that's pretty much the way I think it will play out too.

Oh, and I warn you now Sheepie, if it does I'll probably be one of those buzzing with excitement and gushing with superlatives. Don't think I'll be able to stop myself! ;):D

Me too. And I don't care how shallow/deluded/easily taken in/stupid it makes me. I will be so happy if Aaron gets a happy ending heading off to France with Ed.
    • KathySparkKathySpark Posts: 2,439
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      grumple wrote: »
      Me too. And I don't care how shallow/deluded/easily taken in/stupid it makes me. I will be so happy if Aaron gets a happy ending heading off to France with Ed.

Me too, fed of over the top drama, just a nice happy off into the sunset in France with a hunky rugby player.:D
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,372
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Wow a new part! That was a long time coming!!
    • ArtyAttackArtyAttack Posts: 67,513
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Thought Aaron had a point tonight with the way Ed acted after hearing about Jackson. It is hardly the sort of thing you drop in a conversation on the first date. Nice to see Aaron have some scenes with Holly again too.
      Think we should hold our horses on that happy ending we want. It has already been hinted that it will be heartbreaking.
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,372
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      grumple wrote: »
      KathySpark wrote: »
      Me too, fed of over the top drama, just a nice happy off into the sunset in France with a hunky rugby player.:D

Me too! It'll be the last time to get all gushy over the character/storyline so I'm going to make the most of it!! :D
      Forum Member
      ArtyAttack wrote: »
      Thought Aaron had a point tonight with the way Ed acted after hearing about Jackson. It is hardly the sort of thing you drop in a conversation on the first date. Nice to see Aaron have some scenes with Holly again too.
      Think we should hold our horses on that happy ending we want. It has already been hinted that it will be heartbreaking.

Could be heart breaking in many ways though, for example saying goodbye to Jackson, saying goodbye to his mum & Paddy....Danny did only say it would be heartbreaking for SOME...Maybe hinting it'll be heartbreaking for the Jackson fans that he's moving on and leaving him behind?

like I say the fact they have given Ed a fb page, even though the actor has already left, i assume they will still be updating when he goes to france...what would be the point of giving it to him if he was going alone and there wasn't something more to it?
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      How do you get to Ed's fb page
      Forum Member
      KathySpark wrote: »
      How do you get to Ed's fb page

Here you go. :)

Ed's Facebook Page

Kevin Anderson's Facebook Page - with pic of Aaron.
    • JustBetterJustBetter Posts: 1,073
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      New thread :D it's obviously going to be our last one though. Enjoyed tonight's episode looking forward to the rest of the week too.
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,685
      Forum Member
      Hey guys congrats on the new part.

Not only that but the bartender was completely out of line to disclose Aaron's business like that. Even if it was apparently in the newspaper as shown on that guy Kevin's facebook page, its still not the kind of thing you should say to someone you see on a date with Aaron. If Aaron had of lashed out at the bartender I would've completely understood (and done the same myself).

Liked Monday's episode but the way Aaron and Ed got together seemed really contrived. Realistically no guy will pursue another guy, especially someone like Aaron, without knowing first if he's gay. Was still a nice scene in the barn though when they cleared things up.

Sheepie, your idea sounds highly plausible, and like Mel and Mama Grumps (and possibly others), I'd be happy if that happened as at least it would be a bit of happiness for Aaron before he leaves.

Having watched it on Monday for the first time in a long time, so much has changed. I like the lesbians. I also like Gennie's hair and she's still as amazing as ever. Nicola is a cougar (:confused:), Val has disappeared?
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,328
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Aaron can't have a happy ending! I think theyll kill him in the fire, sounds pretty much like every Aaron s/l so far :-p
    • lovinjonlovinjon Posts: 1,262
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Hi-peeps wrote: »
      Aaron can't have a happy ending! I think theyll kill him in the fire, sounds pretty much like every Aaron s/l so far :-p

Why not? I like most on here will be delighted if he does, im keeping everything crossed he gets on the plane with Ed to begin a new life in france, they better let us hear about it from time to time
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 245
      Forum Member
      lovinjon wrote: »
      Why not? I like most on here will be delighted if he does, im keeping everything crossed he gets on the plane with Ed to begin a new life in france, they better let us hear about it from time to time

I agree. They've got to have a happy ending otherwise a lot of viewers won't ever want him back in the future if that becomes an option.

Hope they follow sheepies scenario as that sounds perfect to me:) Good call.
    • clerkyclerky Posts: 1,458
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Urbanlady wrote: »
      I agree. They've got to have a happy ending otherwise a lot of viewers won't ever want him back in the future if that becomes an option.

Hope they follow sheepies scenario as that sounds perfect to me:) Good call.

I thought Ed's introduction was madness at first and I've still got issues with the timing of it but considering the rumours of death and being arrested that we've had lately I'll be more than happy to see Aaron sail (or fly :o) into the sunset with Ed. :)
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      clerky wrote: »
      I thought Ed's introduction was madness at first and I've still got issues with the timing of it but considering the rumours of death and being arrested that we've had lately I'll be more than happy to see Aaron sail (or fly :o) into the sunset with Ed. :)

The timing of this story from day one has been madness. A story that should have been played out over 3/4 years has been condenced into just over a year and caused an overload of Aaron that had made the casual ED fan hate him

But I do like Ed and hope that they have a happy ending.
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Went right off Ed last night. Did not like the writing for him at all. He is far too laid back and didnt even bat an eyelid or show much interest when Aaron showed him his self-harming scars and then to show him his own scar from Rugby was a little bit insulting I thought. It just seemed like his character wanted to get Aaron into bed. The fact that Aaron went out with him so easily after being told that Ed was leaving for France soon also seemed out of character.
      Loved the Aaron and Paddy scenes though. Paddy trying to be 'street' and asking Aaron if Ed dissed him was amusing as were the scenes with Paddy and Chas acting like a pair of mother hens.It does seem to be all happening at far too quick a pace now though.
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 245
      Forum Member
      Went right off Ed last night. Did not like the writing for him at all. He is far too laid back and didnt even bat an eyelid or show much interest when Aaron showed him his self-harming scars and then to show him his own scar from Rugby was a little bit insulting I thought. It just seemed like his character wanted to get Aaron into bed. The fact that Aaron went out with him so easily after being told that Ed was leaving for France soon also seemed out of character.
      Loved the Aaron and Paddy scenes though. Paddy trying to be 'street' and asking Aaron if Ed dissed him was amusing as were the scenes with Paddy and Chas acting like a pair of mother hens.It does seem to be all happening at far too quick a pace now though.

Have to agree with you here, his personality seems to be all over the place, cant quite work out if its his acting or the writing, maybe a combination of both? On the other hand I did actually like the bit when he showed his scar, thought it was quite sexy:o, although out of place after the simpering previous dialogue. A bit weird overall I thought. I hope it all relaxes a bit now as its been a bit too deep and extreme for the early days of a relationship.
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Radio Times Spoiler for Thursday 22nd March - 2nd Episode
      'Adam speeds away from the fire on his quad bike but soon regrets his actions and heads back in an effort to rescue Cain. Aaron sees the fire and alerts Debbie before racing to help'

Seems to give a good reason now why Aaron would be believed by the police when he states he was responsible as he will be there at the time.
    • lovinjonlovinjon Posts: 1,262
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Radio Times Spoiler for Thursday 22nd March - 2nd Episode
      'Adam speeds away from the fire on his quad bike but soon regrets his actions and heads back in an effort to rescue Cain. Aaron sees the fire and alerts Debbie before racing to help'

Seems to give a good reason now why Aaron would be believed by the police when he states he was responsible as he will be there at the time.

but i still cant believe both Cain and Adam stand back and let him take the blame, maybe it is how Sheepie predicted and Aaron blackmails Cain but that doesnt explain why Adam stays quiet.
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      but i still cant believe both Cain and Adam stand back and let him take the blame, maybe it is how Sheepie predicted and Aaron blackmails Cain but that doesnt explain why Adam stays quiet.

Because Aaron says that he is leaving anyway but makes Adam realise that if he goes down for it, his mum and sisters will be on the farm on there own. Makes him see that he has to stay out of prision to look after them.
      Forum Member
      Here's a spoof video the cast and crew made for Danny's leaving party last night. It's his favourite song apparently.

Written in the Stars

Loved how the wardrobe folk were wearing Aaron's hoodies and trackies and the make-up people put stubble on their faces; even the assistant directors sprinkling the tearsticks around... Gave me quite a lump in the throad by the end though. :o:(
      Forum Member
      Here's a spoof video the cast and crew made for Danny's leaving party last night. It's his favourite song apparently.

Written in the Stars

Loved how the wardrobe folk were wearing Aaron's hoodies and trackies and the make-up people put stubble on their faces; even the assistant directors sprinkling the tearsticks around... Gave me quite a lump in the throad by the end though. :o:(

Quality video. Was in tears myself near the end. It's definatley sank in that little bit more that he's left now. Apparently it had everyone who was there in tears!

I really, really do Wish Danny the best of luck for his future, I doubt he'll need it, but still.....and I can see why he likes that song! It's really good. :)