Max George Dating Lindsay Lohan

sconescone Posts: 14,850
Forum Member
✭✭
Is this true? I thought he was trying to get back with Michelle Keegan :eek:

Comments

• FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    I think Michelle shut and locked that door when he supposedly cheated on her.

For someone who wants to stay out of trouble and to be taken seriously, LL does nothing but party. TW seem to think any publicity, even bad, is good publicity.
  • dorahalldorahall Posts: 1,296
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wasn't Lindsay Lohan supposed to have dated Harry from McFly once? I think she's the default female American celebrity for UK boyband members to be linked with. I doubt there's much truth in it, Lindsay's not very well, and when she is well, it's not boys she dates anyway.
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dorahall wrote: »
    Wasn't Lindsay Lohan supposed to have dated Harry from McFly once? I think she's the default female American celebrity for UK boyband members to be linked with. I doubt there's much truth in it, Lindsay's not very well, and when she is well, it's not boys she dates anyway.

There are pictures of them, but only sharing a cab I think :D
  • Dakota.Dakota. Posts: 10,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Michelle to Lindsay, that's quite the step down :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I highly doubt he is "dating " her . Shagging around the east coast of America ,yes dating? No!

What a comedown though . Any hole is obviously a goal with him ,plus the amount of extra publicity he and band have now had from this "relationship"

I see she tweeted a photo of his jacket he left with her , classy lohan classy!

Plus with her correct legal problems I highly doubt she allowed to leave the states to chase him across the pond!:D
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hope he uses a condom if the blinds are true ;)

Lilo has enough problems without an added dose of the clap
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »

Aw,you old romantic you!;)
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »

My first thought, and then I felt bad :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 60
    Forum Member
    Never heard of this women until I was nearly run over by the car she was in after being pushed into its path by the stampede of press trying to get a picture of her arriving at the Chateau Marmont hotel .
    Inside the hotel she was in a lift with the mountain of a numbnut that was driving her who nearly hit me and a few other crets moaning about the press taking pictures of her after arriving in a BMW convertable with roof down horn blasting away letting everyone and their cat know that she was making her grand entrance lol .
  • C14EC14E Posts: 32,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Always seems like a tool whenever I hear anything about him. Michelle Keegan clearly doesn't realise how ridiculously gorgeous she is if she settled for him. I'd almost watch Corrie because of her... almost. :D
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    I highly doubt he is "dating " her . Shagging around the east coast of America ,yes dating? No!

What a comedown though . Any hole is obviously a goal with him ,plus the amount of extra publicity he and band have now had from this "relationship"

I see she tweeted a photo of his jacket he left with her , classy lohan classy!

Plus with her correct legal problems I highly doubt she allowed to leave the states to chase him across the pond!:D

my first thought BIB was I bet she nicked it:eek:
    I would expect their management will step in soon and kick her off the bus
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 350
    Forum Member
    whatever54 wrote: »
    my first thought BIB was I bet she nicked it:eek:
    I would expect their management will step in soon and kick her off the bus
    Their management are probably enjoying the publicity. I wouldn't be surprised if they set this all up in the first place. They're not beneath doing something like this, that's for sure.
    Forum Member
    Pierson wrote: »
    Their management are probably enjoying the publicity. I wouldn't be surprised if they set this all up in the first place. They're not beneath doing something like this, that's for sure.

I know I did consider this as aren't they meant to be a slightly edgier version of One Direction :confused:
    I think this will be seen as a short burst of publicity but they won't let her hang around for long IMO. I know there's that old saying 'all publicity is good publicity' but Lilo:eek: I can't remember the last good thing I read about her
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    I know I did consider this as aren't they meant to be a slightly edgier version of One Direction :confused:
    I think this will be seen as a short burst of publicity but they won't let her hang around for long IMO. I know there's that old saying 'all publicity is good publicity' but Lilo:eek: I can't remember the last good thing I read about her

Mean Girls circa 2004 .

I love that film :D
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Agreed. I think that in the world of celebrities, "dating" generally means having casual relations with someone.
    Forum Member
    Mean Girls circa 2004 .

I love that film :D

I have a soft spot for that film:D
    after that she did Herbie, & then Just My Luck and was all downhill from there I think. Kind of sad that the last 7-8 yrs all seems a bit negative. Was looking at her wiki page and it seems like her parents divorce & her going off the rails happened at the same time. I really hope she gets it together as seems a real waste:(
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,258
    Forum Member
    scone wrote: »
    Is this true? I thought he was trying to get back with Michelle Keegan :eek:

If it is, i hope he had his shots.
    Forum Member
    C14E wrote: »
    Always seems like a tool whenever I hear anything about him. Michelle Keegan clearly doesn't realise how ridiculously gorgeous she is if she settled for him. I'd almost watch Corrie because of her... almost. :D

To be fair to Michelle, they actually met in a normal setting and have some mutual friends. Anyone can seem like a perfect gentleman at a friends wedding. She did seem to dump him though when she found out, that he was playing around and cheating on her.

As for LL, she will end up in more fistfights the way Max is fooling around.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh good lord

Lindsay Lohan ‏@lindsaylohan
    I heart the UK

11 hours ago ..

oh Lindsay .
  • GroutyGrouty Posts: 34,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lucky sod :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lindsay might get pregnant and we'll further berate Max for "knocking up that skank" when he could've got back with Michelle Keegan!
  • 21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,506
    Forum Member
    There's something about Max George I just don't "get".

It's probably his face, which resembles a boiled egg with eye-brows painted on.

Never mind, I'm sure he's having some pretty wild "daddy issues" sex with Lindsay.
    Forum Member
    There's something about Max George I just don't "get".

It's probably his face, which resembles a boiled egg with eye-brows painted on.

Never mind, I'm sure he's having some pretty wild "daddy issues" sex with Lindsay.

:D:D I could never work out what he reminded me of but yes that BIB
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought he was mildly attractive, then I saw some footage of him on the TV earlier and he was looking rough and unremarkable. The magazines must just do a good job of airbrushing his photos!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lilo kicked off the Wanted tour, not going to London:

http://perezhilton.com/2012-12-12-lindsay-lohan-kicked-off-wanted-tour-london-not-showing-face-in-court

"It seems that Lindsay Lohan's groupie days with The Wanted have come to an end, as the crimson-haired chaos magnet has reportedly cancelled her plans to jet off to London with her rumored lover Max George.

We heard whisperings that the other Wanted boys were getting a bit sick of having Lilo — and all the publicity that goes along with her — aboard their various traveling vessels, so perhaps the lads finally told her to return back to her own life so they could get on with theirs?

OR maybe Lilo and Max had a falling out…

Cause they are no longer following each other on Twitter! If there's a sure fire way to say "I hate you now" it's by unfollowing someone on Twitter!

LOLz!

And now Lindz probably won't see her new bestiez for a while, seeing as they aren't scheduled to return to the US until after they finish their NEXT album!

Sadface!

Ah well, at least this gives Lindsay a chance to refocus on her money issues, her sputtering career kickstart…

Oh and the fact that she's likely to be sentenced to jail in the coming weeks."