Which Singer Do You Think Is A Bit Thick/Stupid?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,452
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Can you think of any singer - solo or in a group that appears to be a little dumb.
We all have that one friend that's the stupid one (but you know what, we still love them).

With that in mind - can you think of any singer that is a little on the stupid side.

Here's mine : LEE RYAN from Blue.
I know its an old one but he always comes across as a right thicko!!! :)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alexandra Burke
  • Mark-AnthonyMark-Anthony Posts: 572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Abs from five. Why does he to talk with that crap chav accent. Drives me insane.
  • So 3008So 3008 Posts: 2,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jamelia has the brain capacity of a nat.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 229
    Forum Member
    Would be easier to ask which singers are intelligent tbh lol
  • zummigummizummigummi Posts: 320
    Forum Member
    Kerry Katona.
  • MaksonMakson Posts: 30,452
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So 3008 wrote: »

She's actually a very smart and articulate young woman. She's brilliant as a judge on The Voice.
  • paulbaxpaulbax Posts: 2,478
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alexandra Burke
    Seriously? She comes across very clever and clued in to me. Her demeanour even at 16 would put most 30 year olds to shame!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=767qzewHLfs
    Don't get fun and playful mixed up with stupid.
  • zeze88zeze88 Posts: 1,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Musick1 wrote: »
    Can you think of any singer - solo or in a group that appears to be a little dumb.
    We all have that one friend that's the stupid one (but you know what, we still love them).

With that in mind - can you think of any singer that is a little on the stupid side.

Here's mine : LEE RYAN from Blue.
    I know its an old one but he always comes across as a right thicko!!! :)

I was just thinking about Lee when I saw title of the thread - he sounds really dumb sometimes:D

I think Justin Bieber definitely appears dumb - the way he doesn't know about Sistine chapel so he said sixteenth chapel... the host mocked him on the show, but he didn't even understand he made a mistake:D Not to mention he didn't know what German means:eek:

also, just read some of his famous quotes, I laughed so hard :D My favorite one is the first one:

“Everytime I’m in a convertible and I get a headache, I’m like ‘Uh-oh, JFK all over again.”

“Sometimes I fill two roles; like, I’m this singer guy and this hearthrob guy, too. But I’m still just a kid, really. It’s like I’m William Howard Taft, cuz he was a president and a Chief Justice, yo.”

“Lassie, she could, you know, just listen to a kid crying for help, and she could, you know, help them. That’s what I think of when I see the girls crying in the audience. I’m up here helping them. I’m their Lassie.”

“I feel like I’m like the Johnny Appleseed of pop music. I go from town to town and, like, plant my seeds of music and hope. Or just my seeds.”

ometimes I worship the Devil and I oppose Jesus and God and all they stand for. Whut. I guess that makes me the Antichrist, I don’t know. I’m not about labels.

“I feel like the Kurt Cobain of my generation, but people just don’t understand me.”
  • gav016gav016 Posts: 5,836
    Forum Member
    So 3008 wrote: »

I think you rendered your point invalid when you misspelled 'gnat'.
  • ashtray88ashtray88 Posts: 1,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zeze88 wrote: »
    I was just thinking about Lee when I saw title of the thread - he sounds really dumb sometimes:D

I think Justin Bieber definitely appears dumb - the way he doesn't know about Sistine chapel so he said sixteenth chapel... the host mocked him on the show, but he didn't even understand he made a mistake:D Not to mention he didn't know what German means:eek:

also, just read some of his famous quotes, I laughed so hard :D My favorite one is the first one:

“Everytime I’m in a convertible and I get a headache, I’m like ‘Uh-oh, JFK all over again.”

“Sometimes I fill two roles; like, I’m this singer guy and this hearthrob guy, too. But I’m still just a kid, really. It’s like I’m William Howard Taft, cuz he was a president and a Chief Justice, yo.”

“Lassie, she could, you know, just listen to a kid crying for help, and she could, you know, help them. That’s what I think of when I see the girls crying in the audience. I’m up here helping them. I’m their Lassie.”

“I feel like I’m like the Johnny Appleseed of pop music. I go from town to town and, like, plant my seeds of music and hope. Or just my seeds.”

ometimes I worship the Devil and I oppose Jesus and God and all they stand for. Whut. I guess that makes me the Antichrist, I don’t know. I’m not about labels.

“I feel like the Kurt Cobain of my generation, but people just don’t understand me.”

I second Justin Bieber. Those quotes are hilarious. He's like the male version of Miss South Carolina.
  • zeze88zeze88 Posts: 1,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I never followed Jamelia news so I don't know if she appears dumb or not. BUT, she came across that way few weeks ago on The Voice Of Ireland. One guy was singing is Spanish and she asked if that was Irish:) Even if you don't know Spanish, you could recognize it or at least mix it up with Italian - but with Irish:p
  • AdzPowerAdzPower Posts: 4,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bieber.
  • wise-upwise-up Posts: 2,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perrie from little mix is sometimes stupid
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yltvuHpWRGM
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dappy
  • So 3008So 3008 Posts: 2,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Makson wrote: »
    She's actually a very smart and articulate young woman. She's brilliant as a judge on The Voice.

Well perhaps she should actually use some of those smarts when she appears on British TV, instead of acting like she has the IQ of a carrot.
    gav016 wrote: »
    I think you rendered your point invalid when you misspelled 'gnat'.

Oh you b*tch! :D
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    Dappy
    Justin Bieber
  • gettygetty Posts: 3,480
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Leona Lewis, she seems very nice but dim, it's just the impression I have of her and people telling me otherwise won't change it.
  • cfc86cfc86 Posts: 31,809
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Saturdays especially Frankie and Mollie.
  • barbelerbarbeler Posts: 23,827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Easy - Nicky Minaj. I also agree with most of the other suggestions, at least the ones I've heard of. Surely Peter Andre deserves a special place.
  • tangsmantangsman Posts: 3,661
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sarah Harding
    Britney Spears
    Tulisa
  • DynopiaDynopia Posts: 1,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rita Ora.
  • eugenespeedeugenespeed Posts: 66,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't decide if anyone who enters X Factor is clever or stupid.

On one hand, they're taking the shortcut to stardom without having to bother with the usual hard work and original creativity that comes with being a musician, on the other hand, they're offering themselves as either comic relief on a television show or a manufactured puppet.
  • rfonzorfonzo Posts: 11,771
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shabba Ranks for his comment on homosexuals on The Word.
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't decide if anyone who enters X Factor is clever or stupid.

On one hand, they're taking the shortcut to stardom without having to bother with the usual hard work and original creativity that comes with being a musician, on the other hand, they're offering themselves as either comic relief on a television show or a manufactured puppet.

But they're not.
    Most contestants who appear on The X Factor don't become stars.
    The vast majority of stars don't appear on The X Factor.
    The amount of acts who appear on The X Factor who become stars is minuscule compared the amount of stars who don't.
  • kryskryskryskrys Posts: 3,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This Olly Murs quote is pretty amazing:

"I used to read The Sun a lot and I used to obviously read the Mirror and The Star. The most common newspapers really. Reading the Daily Mail and stuff – for an Essex boy like me, I can’t understand half of the stuff in it to be honest. It’s a bit too intelligent for me."

http://www.popjustice.com/interviewsandfeatures/2012-in-review-olly-murs-does-october/105616/