Voting unpredictable

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,304
Forum Member
✭✭✭
rachel topped the vote one week and went home another

jedward have topped the vote twice i think and were in the bottom 2 last week :(

i just hope this means with the unpredictable voting we might see olly in the bottom two :D

do favorites mean anything or is it just flavour if the week

Comments

• Mr BlondeMr Blonde Posts: 12,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rachel topping the vote was probably made up by the tabloids...no way did she ever poll more than John and Edward...next week the top two will be Danyl and Jedward...Stacey is going...I can't wait to see the look on Dannii's face...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr Blonde wrote: »
    Rachel topping the vote was probably made up by the tabloids...no way did she ever poll more than John and Edward...next week the top two will be Danyl and Jedward...Stacey is going...I can't wait to see the look on Dannii's face...

Stacey? do you think so? she would have to be up against someone strong though wouldn't she?
  • lovecat86lovecat86 Posts: 8,501
    Forum Member
    I have a feeling the judges will want 'revenge' against Simon so Dannii and Cheryl will send his act home (I assume one of his acts, probably Jamie, will be in the bottom two). Hopefully Louis will send it to deadlock as payback to Simon ;) and then voting decides. I'll have to bankrupt myself.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr Blonde wrote: »

I cannot see Stacey going. She has a huge fan base, so I would be surprised if she goes.
  • ogg monsterogg monster Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    rachel topped the vote one week and went home another

jedward have topped the vote twice i think and were in the bottom 2 last week :(

i just hope this means with the unpredictable voting we might see olly in the bottom two :D

do favorites mean anything or is it just flavour if the week

I don't think voting has been all that unpredictable (bearing in mind I don't believe any of the voting "leaks" which have contradicted each other anyway).

The bottom two have always been unsurprising if not predictable, with the exception of Danyl which was a surprise to me at the time but not so surprising with hindsight.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 95
    Forum Member
    I don't think voting has been all that unpredictable (bearing in mind I don't believe any of the voting "leaks" which have contradicted each other anyway).

The bottom two have always been unsurprising if not predictable, with the exception of Danyl which was a surprise to me at the time but not so surprising with hindsight.

I can't believe Rachel topped the vote in week 3 and then ended up in the bottom two on week 4, that's one hell of a voting swing.
  • ogg monsterogg monster Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    jrp666 wrote: »
    I can't believe Rachel topped the vote in week 3 and then ended up in the bottom two on week 4, that's one hell of a voting swing.

If you believe she topped the vote in week 3.

Even if she did, we have seen close to that before with Scott Bruton last year. He came second in the vote the week he did Yeah Yeah (blatant sympathy vote) and then went bottom two the following week.