Options

Hollyoaks' Warren and Cheryl

Jay_1983Jay_1983 Posts: 1,653
Forum Member
✭✭✭
They were kissing at the end of Friday's episode and the way they were acting was as if it wasn't the first time. Can anybody please explain to me where this came from as I thought Warren had been supposedly killed off by the time Cheryl joined Hollyoaks and I haven't noticed anything happen between them over the last few weeks. Thanks. :)

Comments

• Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Where have u been? :D

Warren surivived the fire and is using cheryl to get his club back and also to get one over on Brendan I assume

Mandy is in on it and is helping him

someone is sending texts to warren threatening him also and he's trying to discover who it is- he thinks it's brendan
  • Options
    cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member
    Jay_1983 wrote: »
    They were kissing at the end of Friday's episode and the way they were acting was as if it wasn't the first time. Can anybody please explain to me where this came from as I thought Warren had been supposedly killed off by the time Cheryl joined Hollyoaks and I haven't noticed anything happen between them over the last few weeks. Thanks. :)

This keeps coming up. People are confused because scenes got lost in the cuts. But the basics are:

Warren came back - Brendan found him in the club and Warren claimed to be Cheryl's boyfriend. Everyone was - WTF? First we'd heard of it. Assumed it was just a story to cover up.

Next epi: Cheryl confirms to Brendan she's been seeing him. We lost all the scenes were Warren starts to be seen alive by people, and cosies up to Cheryl to get info on Brendan.

Few epis later: Warren temporarily goes to ground again, leaving Cheryl. She starts seeing Alfonse. But he's married.

Warren comes back and Cheryl falls into his arms. This was actually the first time we'd seen them on screen together.

It's wierd, but you have to roll with it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for that.

I did know most of that but I didn't realise things were like that between Warren and Cheryl. Was this the first time in Friday's episode?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    This keeps coming up. People are confused because scenes got lost in the cuts. But the basics are:

Warren came back - Brendan found him in the club and Warren claimed to be Cheryl's boyfriend. Everyone was - WTF? First we'd heard of it. Assumed it was just a story to cover up.

Next epi: Cheryl confirms to Brendan she's been seeing him. We lost all the scenes were Warren starts to be seen alive by people, and cosies up to Cheryl to get info on Brendan.

Few epis later: Warren temporarily goes to ground again, leaving Cheryl. She starts seeing Alfonse. But he's married.

Warren comes back and Cheryl falls into his arms. This was actually the first time we'd seen them on screen together.

Lol summed up succintly :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for that.

I did know most of that but I didn't realise things were like that between Warren and Cheryl. Was this the first time in Friday's episode?

The first time what?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Thank you, that would explain it. :) I only started watching Hollyoaks again at the beginning of November after not watching it for a year and I had read up on all the other plots but this was confusing me.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The first time what?

The first time they were acting as a couple.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The first time they were acting as a couple.

Yes- On screen anyway

Brendan hates him and Warren hates brendan but they are pretending to get on
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,352
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The editors could have handled this better. If we had been given a few scenes showing them meeting/becoming a couple, it would have made sense.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    gmc93 wrote: »
    The editors could have handled this better. If we had been given a few scenes showing them meeting/becoming a couple, it would have made sense.

Agreed- they should have put a few scenes into the warrencentric episode when we found out how he got out of the fire