Inexpensive 4* Hotels

Jay_1983Jay_1983 Posts: 1,653
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I am thinking of booking a last minute break somewhere over the Easter break. I notice Devere are selling some rooms at £15 per night which is great value for two people. Does anybody know of any other nice quality hotels preferably around 4* that are doing good deals? I'd like to go to a nice city not too far away. I am currently thinking somewhere like Manchester and I live in the Midlands. Many thanks for any recommendations.

Comments

• Roger MoreRoger More Posts: 561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jay_1983 wrote: »
    I notice Devere are selling some rooms at £15 per night which is great value for two people. Does anybody know of any other nice quality hotels preferably around 4* that are doing good deals?
    £15 is too much? Good Lord!
  • Jay_1983Jay_1983 Posts: 1,653
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, not at all. I just wondered if there were any other offers equally as good!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,940
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    that's a bloomin good deal! We never seem to spend less than £70 a night for a 4 star
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,940
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just looked at the deal, it is £15 per person in the room which makes it £30 for two. Still a good deal though.

Looked more closely at the deal and they are all sold out and the only £15 rooms left if any are for single rooms. the next cheapest is £30 a room.
  • krytenkkrytenk Posts: 1,796
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's always worth looking at the top secret hotels on lastminute.com, although you probably won't get much for £15! We've had a couple of good deals that way :)
  • gemma-the-huskygemma-the-husky Posts: 18,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    try some of the B&B's on 3 in a Bed. They are only about £80.

Wonder they get any customers at all.

Get 2 singles, at £15 each.

Try Hilton/Holiday Inn/Best Western.

but they will all be far more than that.

You will struggle to get £15 travelodges, won't you.
  • TommyGavin76TommyGavin76 Posts: 17,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does anyone even look at star ratings these days? There is so much information out there about every hotel that i'd ignore the stars and go for one that people rate highly.