✭✭✭
    He still is OP
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Moody Blue wrote: »
    Just can't believe he denied the Frank Carson remark :(

I think that he regretted saying it in the heat of the moment so tried to backtrack.
    But then moments later he obviously conceded that he did say that when they were speaking about it again.
  • Options
    rorybbrorybb Posts: 3,220
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He admitted asking the question, you don't see what he did? Cos he only mentioned the name. He said nothing else.. she went off like a rocket. She wanted him to lose it from the moment she entered the house, she's stirred and twisted and tried to turn the girl against him.. and just one name and the woman couldn't contain herself.

No he pretended he hadn't said anything at first and then acted like he'd said "maybe it was ----" instead of "ask her about ----" , why do you deny it when we all saw it? :confused: and this is coming from someone who didn't really mind Jim up until today and wished Linda would be nicer to him
  • Options
    hunkydoryhunkydory Posts: 3,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But maybe Jim was insinuating that that was the reason why Linda doesn't like him because he knows about it?

thats how i see it
  • Options
    Itchy NiagrasItchy Niagras Posts: 2,691
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Arcana wrote: »
    He wasn't doing well but Nolan was making him look good...and then he blew it spectacularly.
    He hasn't blown anything. He kept calm and avoided aggression, which is what that bitter old bint was looking to achieve. She's has had the express gameplan of trying to make Jim blow his stack. The more he doesn't fall for it, the more frustrated she becomes. She's trying to go toe to toe with him, but she's out of her depth and he can see her coming a mile off.
  • Options
    Itchy NiagrasItchy Niagras Posts: 2,691
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AmberPanda wrote: »
    Can't stand that Nolan woman, she is like a Jack Russell, nip nip nip :D

She is possibly the most bitter woman ever to enter the house. She is making Ulrika Jonsson look like a laugh a minute.
  • Options
    klawklaw Posts: 1,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SegaGamer wrote: »
    If anyone thinks Jim was the problem tonight then they weren't watching close enough.

So it's perfectly fine for Linda to continue to go on and on at him and expect no reaction is it ? she had it coming and deep down all the people who don't like Jim know that.

I guarantee all the Jim fans won't be turning on him over what happened tonight.

I am never fooled by people turning on the water works, it's just a cowards way out of an argument and an attempt to make people look bad.

Yup - don't think will affect his support at all - many were willing him to finally say something more back, especially after tonight... and to calmly revel her dark secret just blew her to bits. Lina fans see it differently, this is apparent. We'll see who wins though, then they can blame the edit or something.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    klaw wrote: »
    Yup - don't think will affect his support at all - many were willing him to finally say something more back, especially after tonight... and to calmly revel her dark secret just blew her to bits. Lina fans see it differently, this is apparent. We'll see who wins though, then they can blame the edit or something.

I'm saying this as someone who actually didn't mind Jim until tonight and thought Linda was being annoying about him up til now , but he made it way too personal and it just puts him in such a bad light :(
  • Options
    klawklaw Posts: 1,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rorybb wrote: »
    I'm saying this as someone who actually didn't mind Jim until tonight and thought Linda was being annoying about him up til now , but he made it way too personal and it just puts him in such a bad light :(

Most people seem to think she had it coming and Jim was in the right (see poll elsewhere on who was right, Linda only has 22%)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    klaw wrote: »
    Most people seem to think she had it coming and Jim was in the right (see poll elsewhere on who was right, Linda only has 22%)

I think if he's just stopped at calling her a bitch or loopy or whatever then yes he would have been in the right , because she was being a bitch , but he took it too far with her , someones dead husband should be off limits because at the end of the day , it's just a petty argument , if that's what most people think then I'm kind of shocked , if anything , the neither option I would have expected to have the most votes because they both came off badly
  • Options
    charybdischarybdis Posts: 7,628
    Forum Member
    I think if he's just stopped at calling her a bitch or loopy or whatever then yes he would have been in the right , because she was being a bitch , but he took it too far with her , someones dead husband should be off limits because at the end of the day , it's just a petty argument , if that's what most people think then I'm kind of shocked , if anything , the neither option I would have expected to have the most votes because they both came off badly

I think he has held back pretty well, probably made a reference to try and stop her harassing him (this is how I see it and I know others disagree but I can't help that). None of them would have thought of her husband if she hadn't mentioned him, she is truly getting on my nerves now and as much as I have enjoyed this show I will have to start FF her :D I doubt there is another person in the house would have dealt with her constantly trying to push him over the edge in the way she has done without going ballistic.
    Sorry if my opinion upsets anyone.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,908
    Forum Member

He didn't mention her husband, she made a big point of saying it was about him making sure everyone knew.....Petty argument maybe, but how many petty arguments can one person take, she insisted he called her an a******e when he didn't, but Linda's never wrong.

Linda could have kept her gob shut, but that comment from Jim was like hitting the jackpot for Linda, at last she had something real on him, but she still didn't tell the girls the truth.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 485
    Forum Member
    Shes a dick.

And an enormously boring one at that.
  • Options
    Jennifer_FJennifer_F Posts: 4,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But maybe Jim was insinuating that that was the reason why Linda doesn't like him because he knows about it?

This is exactly what I thought too. The words " tell her to remember Frank Carsons dressing room", may of course imply that Jim knows something or may have seen something happening, an indiscretion perhaps, all those years ago when the two comedians must have met many, many times on the comedy circuit.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,335
    Forum Member
    Jim should not have mentioned the Frank Carson incident. I had no idea about it and only served to wind the already wound up Linda. This gave her a reason to get more support against him.

I don't like Jim or Linda and feel it is half a dozen of 1 and 6 of another.

They need to thrash it out good and proper between them only or keep their distance for the next 12 days max, after which they never need to clap eyes on each other again.
  • Options
    lovetrashtvlovetrashtv Posts: 352
    Forum Member
    Jim is a man who has admitted to domestic violence in the past, why would anyone like him?
  • Options
    Deb ArkleDeb Arkle Posts: 12,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Agree Rory - it was below the belt. He should have taken her to task on her behaviour in the house, not brought up something in her past. (and then deny it!)
  • Options
    Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jim should not have mentioned the Frank Carson incident. I had no idea about it and only served to wind the already wound up Linda. This gave her a reason to get more support against him.

They need to thrash it out good and proper between them only or keep their distance for the next 12 days max, after which they never need to clap eyes on each other again.

But Jim did not mention the Frank Carson incident:confused:Luisa wanted to know what the problem was between Jim and Linda and Jim said he didn't know and that Luisa should ask her, he said ask her about Frank Carson's dressing room,in the garden Jim told the other males that he had had a row with Linda's husband and I think this may have been in Frank Carson's dressing room and maybe even to do with the stealing, the point I think is that Jim was alluding to the fact that he had rowed with Lind's husband and That was more than likely in Frank's DR.

It was Linda who then went off on one and confronted him in front of the others, I do think that Jim knowing how the press work etc would never wish that on anyone and then tried to get out of the situation escalating with regard to the stealing, I dont think for one minute that he was alluding to her husband stealing.
  • Options
    NosaerNosaer Posts: 3,431
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She has been calling him all the names under the sun for days now, really vicious, nasty language, accusing him of all sorts and blatantly trying to turn the house against him. He has said four words (now trending worldwide) and he's the bad guy???
  • Options
    ArcanaArcana Posts: 37,521
    Forum Member
    He hasn't blown anything.

The panic of his 'fans' tells a different story. He had the moral high ground - at least what counts for it on BB - and surrendered it.
  • Options
    gemmy11gemmy11 Posts: 152
    Forum Member
    Well I would say after two weeks of constant bitching , sniping and goading even a saint would blow their top. I just hope Linda doesn't get her wish and Jim is evicted before her.
  • Options
    StardogStardog Posts: 2,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't like Jim, but Linda was the idiot here. She went crazy over a simple question to Luisa.

He didn't call her an arsehole. He walked out and said "She's f'ing dug me out again that Linda, after I've just cooked her dinner. I can't believe it."

The bit where he tried to correct Luisa in the bedroom about the Frank Carson remark was his only wrong point.
  • Options
    SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jim is a man who has admitted to domestic violence in the past, why would anyone like him?

The standard response from the apologists is we should only judge them on what they do in the house. Ironic then that Jim is choosing to drag up painful memories from other people's past in an effort to humiliate them?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She has continually mentioned his past and an incident years ago - he did not mention her husband she did - she has goaded and dropper her poisonous venom since day 1 - she is vile and manipulative and now going for the sympathy. Horrible individual just like Colleen bearing grudges. Love Jim - and surprised he has not really lost it with her
  • Options
    HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

This. ^^