Options

If you could give a HM advice what would you say to them.

KabiraKabira Posts: 1,753
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Only one HM and one bit of advice.

What would you say to them?

Mine would be to Linda to let the feud go and enjoy her time in the house.
Don't make your experience be all about Jim.

Comments

• Options
    white tigresswhite tigress Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow--OK--
    Linda: stop being a face-ache, give it a rest, and have some FUN!
    Dappy: forget yo gangsta sh*t, man, cuz you a cool, intrestin Dude when being yoself, innit?
    Ollie: stop pulling BIG face reactions--as in MIC, they are way too big for TV, BUT feel you'd do Really WELL on live stage stuff, esp comedy as you've great timing. Get some training.
    Lee: Grow up, face up to responsibility for your own reckless behaviour, stop blaming others, and laugh at your own absurdities
    Sam: Please get that face 'cyst' seen to by BB Doc ASAP--sounds like a Salivary Calculus but might by an abscess: whichever, they need rapid treatment.
    Casey: forget Lee--he's a '14 carat Bell-end' as Dexter said; carry on with your lovely DIGNIFIED behaviour, even when it hurts so bad, as you are loads better than Lee and he isn't fit to lick your 'scaffolder' Ex's shoes!
    Liz: you seem to be doing just fine, and Animal Causes go down well with the Great B.P.
    Jim: whatever your recent Therapy, etc was, it's worked miracles, so please keep it up--don't care if it doesn't Come Natural to you, it is a more fabulous 'Transformation' than any panto you've been in
    Luisa: 'Honest' is no excuse for cruelty, selfishness, slutty self-disrespecting behaviour, constant angry flare-ups, no Team Spirit or consideration of others' needs; and your Foghorn voice needs re-training. And yes, I DO now feel 'sorry' for what your poor delightful daughter may have to endure due to your ridiculous behaviour. Spare the child , please.
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Liz, stop wallowing in self pity, if you think you need help with this, get it & start enjoying life.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great advice .:cool:

Thank you for your responses on my first ever thread.:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Casey - STFU about Lee
    Linda - STFU about Jim
    Luisa - STFU about Jim
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow--OK--
    Dappy: forget yo gangsta sh*t, man, cuz you a cool, intrestin Dude when being yoself, innit?
    Ollie: stop pulling BIG face reactions--as in MIC, they are way too big for TV, BUT feel you'd do Really WELL on live stage stuff, esp comedy as you've great timing. Get some training.
    Lee: Grow up, face up to responsibility for your own reckless behaviour, stop blaming others, and laugh at your own absurdities
    Sam: Please get that face 'cyst' seen to by BB Doc ASAP--sounds like a Salivary Calculus but might by an abscess: whichever, they need rapid treatment.
    Casey: forget Lee--he's a '14 carat Bell-end' as Dexter said; carry on with your lovely DIGNIFIED behaviour, even when it hurts so bad, as you are loads better than Lee and he isn't fit to lick your 'scaffolder' Ex's shoes!
    Liz: you seem to be doing just fine, and Animal Causes go down well with the Great B.P.
    Jim: whatever your recent Therapy, etc was, it's worked miracles, so please keep it up--don't care if it doesn't Come Natural to you, it is a more fabulous 'Transformation' than any panto you've been in
    Luisa: 'Honest' is no excuse for cruelty, selfishness, slutty self-disrespecting behaviour, constant angry flare-ups, no Team Spirit or consideration of others' needs; and your Foghorn voice needs re-training. And yes, I DO now feel 'sorry' for what your poor delightful daughter may have to endure due to your ridiculous behaviour. Spare the child , please.

hahahaha love it :D
  • Options
    An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,854
    Forum Member
    To most them STFU. To Ollie, Sam and Liz- FFS please express an opinion. :D
  • Options
    YeraYera Posts: 6,200
    Forum Member
    Wow--OK--

Excellent! Agree with this word for word! :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,335
    Forum Member
    As White Tigress said plus

Linda: have some FUN! Acid drops make bad telly

Dappy: forget yo gangsta sh*t, man, cuz you a cool, intrestin Dude when being yoself, innit? - couldn't put it better White Tigress

Ollie: Need to see more conversations - too quiet. Stay nice

Lee: Grow up, face up to responsibility, stop blaming others and stop messing with women

Sam: Please get that face 'cyst' seen to by BB Doc ASAP. Need to have more airtime

Casey: forget Lee--he's a '14 carat Bell-end' as Dexter said; carry on with your lovely DIGNIFIED behaviour, even when it hurts so bad, as you are loads better than Lee and he isn't fit to lick your 'scaffolder' Ex's shoes! - couldn't put it better myself, stop being a sap Casey

Liz: need to be more fun but you are interesting

Jim: whatever your recent Therapy, etc was, it's worked miracles, so please keep it up--don't care if it doesn't Come Natural to you, it is a more fabulous 'Transformation' than any panto you've been in - keep your cool, even if Linda is rattling your cage

Luisa: grow up
  • Options
    white tigresswhite tigress Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kabira wrote: »
    Great advice .:cool:

Thank you for your responses on my first ever thread.:D

No, thank YOU for such a fabulous and much-needed Thread! Carry on!
  • Options
    ArcanaArcana Posts: 37,521
    Forum Member
    All/Any: if in doubt, try turning it off and and turning it on again.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Arcana wrote: »
    All/Any: if in doubt, try turning it off and and turning it on again.

:D:D

Great advice.
  • Options
    GreenEyes8GreenEyes8 Posts: 1,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow--OK--
    Casey: forget Lee--he's a '14 carat Bell-end' as Dexter said; carry on with your lovely DIGNIFIED behaviour, even when it hurts so bad, as you are loads better than Lee and he isn't fit to lick
    your 'scaffolder' Ex's shoes!

Wow!!... Great Stuff...:cool:
  • Options
    21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,506
    Forum Member
    Suffice to say, I believe in tough love...

Casey- You kissed Lee a handful of times, you haven't been married for 25 years. It's time to get over it.

Ollie- When the summit of your time in the house is mouthing an overly sincere "thankyou" to your fans, you know you've been a dullard. For the love of God do something.

Linda- Sew your mouth together and never go out in public.

Liz- Store everything you see and when you get out write a barnstormer of an article, but completely omit Lee Ryan. It would crush him.

Dappy- Stay in there as long as possible. Last night, you made ovations about wanting to leave and record an album for your fans. I've spoken to him, he's happy to wait.

Sam- Some people have looks. Others have personality. I'm sure you'll work out what your "thing" is someday!

Luisa- You are to the baking industry what Stephen Hawking is to roller blading. You can stop pretending to be an entrepreneur now and get your waps out in the Daily Star. I think it's what you'd have wanted.

Jim- Remember the way you were kicked out of Hells Kitchen for making controversial remarks to Brian Dowling? Well, I certainly didn't condone your behaviour then but if you could think of a withering put down to silence Linda once and for all I'd be eternally grateful.

Lee- Never. Ever. Breed.
  • Options
    The FinisherThe Finisher Posts: 10,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Liz - Lighten up and don't be so hard on yourself. When you actually let yourself relax and smile you look like a different person :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Casey- You kissed Lee a handful of times, you haven't been married for 25 years. It's time to get over it.

Ollie- When the summit of your time in the house is mouthing an overly sincere "thankyou" to your fans, you know you've been a dullard. For the love of God do something.

Liz- Store everything you see and when you get out right a barnstormer of an article, but completely omit Lee Ryan. It would crush him.

Dappy- Stay in there as long as possible. Last night, you made ovations about wanting to leave and record an album for your fans. I've spoken to him, he's happy to wait.

Sam- Some people have looks. Others have personality. I'm sure you'll work out what your "thing" is someday!

Luisa- You are to the baking industry what Stephen Hawking is to roller blading. You an stop pretending to be an entrepreneur now and get your waps out in the Daily Star. I think it's what you'd have wanted.

Jim- Remember the way you were kicked out of Hells Kitchen for making controversial remarks to Brian Dowling? Well, I certainly didn't condone that but if you could think of a withering put down to silence Linda once and for all I'd be eternally grateful.

Lee- Never. Ever. Breed.

Brilliant.
    Thank you.:D
  • Options
    The FinisherThe Finisher Posts: 10,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Liz- Store everything you see and when you get out write a barnstormer of an article, but completely omit Lee Ryan. It would crush him.

Luisa- You are to the baking industry what Stephen Hawking is to roller blading. You can stop pretending to be an entrepreneur now and get your waps out in the Daily Star. I think it's what you'd have wanted.

Jim- Remember the way you were kicked out of Hells Kitchen for making controversial remarks to Brian Dowling? Well, I certainly didn't condone your behaviour then but if you could think of a withering put down to silence Linda once and for all I'd be eternally grateful.

Lee- Never. Ever. Breed.

:D:D:D
  • Options
    BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Mean but delicious. :D:D
  • Options
    GreenEyes8GreenEyes8 Posts: 1,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Lee- Never. Ever. Breed.

:):)...Brill...x
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Liz - Go and. see a hairdresser for advice about your wide parting.
  • Options
    SammmymackSammmymack Posts: 1,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To all of them:
    Enjoy being paid for lounging around while the rest of us envy you and stop moaning. What an amazing opportunity for you. Enjoy it or you'll regret it.
  • Options
    domedome Posts: 55,878
    Forum Member
    I think 21stCenturyBoy has said all.
  • Options
    WhitiaminWhitiamin Posts: 2,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow--OK--

This works for me perfectly thank you.
  • Options
    WhitiaminWhitiamin Posts: 2,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Lee- Never. Ever. Breed.
    wow another great post on this thread thank you
  • Options
    Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For all future HM's ...

Don't act like Lee.
  • Options
    Lucy LouLucy Lou Posts: 8,574
    Forum Member

Lee- Never. Ever. Breed.

Hahaha :D:D:D