Noel Edmonds: too much nip n tuck and 'Just for Men'?

2»

Comments

• KapellmeisterKapellmeister Posts: 41,322
    Forum Member
    He's on tv so has to look his best.

So why's he done everything possible to look his worst?
  • HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I saw a trailer earlier in the week for a celebrity edition of DOND and he looked like he'd been to a mortician. His beard is now the colour of Basil Brush!

Haha. :D
  • BinCatBinCat Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Butterface wrote: »
    He's mutton dressed as lamb. With dead eyes.

:D Also :(
  • Eddie BadgerEddie Badger Posts: 6,005
    Forum Member
    I saw a trailer earlier in the week for a celebrity edition of DOND and he looked like he'd been to a mortician. His beard is now the colour of Basil Brush! He really needs someone to tell him to lay off the make up/ hair colour. He looks ridiculously unnatural and much better before.

Haven't seen Basil Brush for a while.... I'm getting worried now...
  • warszawawarszawa Posts: 4,437
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That beard looks like he got it from Guy Watsons. There's no fool like an old fool.
  • metal cassettemetal cassette Posts: 98
    Forum Member
    I think that he is trying to look the same as he did when he was pictured on the front cover of the Radio Times back in October 1977 for the second series of Swap Shop, when he was two months short of his 29th birthday. Due to an exceptionally high level of vanity he tries to hold back the advancing years but quite frankly looks ridiculous with his dyed hair and beard and I feel that he would do better to let some of the natural hair colour through.
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I saw a trailer earlier in the week for a celebrity edition of DOND and he looked like he'd been to a mortician. His beard is now the colour of Basil Brush! He really needs someone to tell him to lay off the make up/ hair colour. He looks ridiculously unnatural and much better before.

I very nearly weed myself at this post. SO true. He really is mutton dressed as lamb nowadays.

And the guyliner make his eyes look like pee holes in the snow.
  • EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eurostar wrote: »
    His entire image is very weird for a bloke in his 60s : blow dried hair, tons of make up, guyliner, flowery shirts, blue jeans etc.

And getting even worse as of late.....the dyed beard looks most peculiar.
  • HotgossipHotgossip Posts: 22,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The beard is ginger now. Just the same colour as one of nextdoor's cats.:D
  • Terry WigonTerry Wigon Posts: 6,831
    Forum Member
    Sorry to resurrect this old thread but I feel the important subject content is still relevant today. ;-)

I have just seen the 'Deal or No Deal' titles for the first time in years. I note Noel is now featured in them, of course, and he is persisting with the 'Crayola-brown' beard look. http://i1.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article3256181.ece/ALTERNATES/s2197/Noel-Edmondss-Most-Bizarre-Moments-3256181.png

His hair and clothes are also interesting choices for his age! But he is Noel after all, so he can get away with it - up to a certain extent anyway. However, in today's show he is wearing a shirt which really does look like a pair of curtains. :D
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That beard looks absolutely idiotic.
  • Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    He looks like a slightly rubbish E-Fit these days
  • Pandora 9Pandora 9 Posts: 2,350
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Poppy99Poppy99 Posts: 271
    Forum Member
    He looks like a slightly rubbish E-Fit these days

He looks like a Fisher Price toy.
  • Westy2Westy2 Posts: 14,507
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    At least we saw his post 1976 TOTPs this time, so I'm not gonna slag him off too much.

Agree that beard colour is a bit much though!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Noel Edmonds is so creepy these days. What happened?