Options

The Sanatorium (Part 8)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,361
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone think Josie is after a nude shoot with that mag a lot of other HMs have been in? Forgotten what it's called.

Let's hope the trip to Africa changes her views about what's important in this life and that there are more edifying ways of making money - you just have to look for them!
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good morning all :)

Was up late last night (so what's new :D) watching earthcam from Times Square and other locations where the cams were still working. A terrible situation with Sandy, my thoughts go out to those who have lost their lives, and their families.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kfb wrote: »
    Anyone think Josie is after a nude shoot with that mag a lot of other HMs have been in? Forgotten what it's called.

Let's hope the trip to Africa changes her views about what's important in this life and that there are more edifying ways of making money - you just have to look for them!

Yes, I would say so. It was a terrible column, worst ever. The whole adopting a rainbow of kids struck a chord of distaste with me; it just smacked of jumping on a bandwagon and I imagine ties in with pending trip to Africa.

EDIT: Nuts is what you're thinking of isn't it??
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/pictures/20138560

Slideshow of pictures from New York.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hope you are having a good day Augusta and Kay, Eileen et al :) x
  • Options
    irishlaurelsirishlaurels Posts: 23,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    muggins14 wrote: »
    Hope you are having a good day Augusta and Kay, Eileen et al :) x

Hi Ali:) If you call cleaning & washing bed linen after having visitors for the weekend...then.....YEAH Great:rolleyes::)

It was a Bank Holiday weekend over here so had visitors..lovely to see them...but great to have the house back to normal.

My two favourite programmes on tonight...Holby & Homeland:)

Those poor people in America...just hope the worst is over now.:cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evening all.
    Not long got back from a day out at Stourhead.
    Now there's a place with beautiful autumn colours.
    Went for a walk, got rather lost as the signposting suddenly stopped.
    Got saved by a guy in bright red lycra on a bike with a smartphone :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening all.

Hi Kay:) Glad you had a good day out. Hurray for the red lycra...knew they would come in handy for something:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just reading in CT - haven't laughed so much for ages :D

As for the last little bit in her column about the Aussie :confused:
    Don't think Josie understands the irony of that!
    Or - more likely - she understands it only too well.

The whole column this week was a load of sh*te - I can't believe that people actually talk like this about rainbow children, never mind put it in a column. Designer children, or what???? I thought Madonna was awful, the way she went baby shopping.
    At least Brad and Angelina were more discreet about it.
    Not that long ago that Josie said she couldn't stand the idea of having children for ages.
    That was a change of mind from when she was with John.
    Oh, and now she's changed her mind again.
    Oh dear, I can't keep up.
    LOL

So what's going to happen next? A wedding, a baby, a boob job, an adoption, a move to Africa, a panto? :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi Kay:) Glad you had a good day out. Hurray for the red lycra...knew they would come in handy for something:rolleyes:

Hi Eileen. Lucky you, seeing Homeland tonight. You were right about Sunday's. Oooh errrrr!

Holby was so sad for Luke last week. Wonder what story is going to keep us entertained now. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Eileen. Lucky you, seeing Homeland tonight. You were right about Sunday's. Oooh errrrr!

Holby was so sad for Luke last week. Wonder what story is going to keep us entertained now. :)

Can Homeland get any better.
    We shall have to wait and see;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Time to make a quick cup of tea...then get comfy to watch telly.

See you all later:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Your day out sounds good ... missed you :)

The whole column this week was a load of sh*te - I can't believe that people actually talk like this about rainbow children, never mind put it in a column. Designer children, or what???? I thought Madonna was awful, the way she went baby shopping.
    Not that long ago that Josie said she couldn't stand the idea of having children for ages.
    LOL

So what's going to happen next? A wedding, a baby, a boob job, an adoption, a move to Africa, a panto? :D

Not sure if anybody knows if she is appearing in the panto or not, which makes it difficult to book anything for those that are planning on making an occasion of it, or even just to go and see her. As far as I know the theatre can't confirm her appearance :confused: She really should do the courtesy of letting her supporters know. After her return from Africa it's only 2 weeks until the Panto starts, Nick Bateman (not so nasty Nick) has been learning his part since September!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hardly see Laura this week, she's so busy.

She was at Naomi's last night; she's been swimming, horse-riding, playing table-tennis, been to Bath City Farm for a halloween event. Such a busy 24 hours, and then home to boring old me lol.
    Tomorrow she's at playscheme, Thursday afternoon-Fri afternoon she's with Mary (her other carer) and then next week it's back to school!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Re. this bullying by PM situation over on the JJJAT - although I wasn't clear whether it was a PM or a DM on twitter as PP did say DM at one point I think - I am stunned to see that this form of bullying is still going on, it's a ridiculous situation, these people are such cowards - and to a FM who posts nothing offensive whatsoever! PP's posts are always positive and happy :)

I can only assume it was from somebody who doesn't like mention of the possibility of Josie being happy with Luke or doesn't like Luke's name being mentioned, which is ridiculous - Josie is with Luke and he's a part of her life. It's a fact, and not mentioning him isn't going to make him disappear!

I'm pleased to see some of my friends posted on the JJJAT in support - had thought about it before but didn't want it to be taken the wrong way; some people are offended by the mere sight of my username :o;); I have added my support now, but I think PP returned already, but I hope it's taken in the spirit it was meant :) I'm always late!
  • Options
    augusta92augusta92 Posts: 8,677
    Forum Member
    Evening all.

sounds lovely...

LOL

I think she has been reading Heidi's comments about

He who cannot be named!!!

Well I think the panto is out......maybe a wedding, but she hasnt mentioned her engagement or worn her ring for ages....

and isnt she still trying to arrange for the sponsorship to go to africa....

it is an unbelievable column............!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hooray! Tennis Masters is on the BBC next week :D
    Something that Sky hasn't managed to snatch away - yet :)
  • Options
    JJJ_finlandJJJ_finland Posts: 9,044
    Forum Member
    Hello all.......
    Hello to you and you and you......

What's uuuuuuuup?

I'm having a lovely day off.

So, we here in Finland had our first snow fall to the groung on friday. And now last night it's been raining and it's all gone gone gone..... But it was fun while it lasted :D

So, what's going on here. What has she who shall not be named done now and how much is it bugging Kay, I mean you all? :D

Can't you all just have a laugh and not take it so seriously. That is her life now. It's her life.....
    augusta92 wrote: »
    sounds lovely...

I think she has been reading Heidi's comments about

He who cannot be named!!!

Who has? She who shall not be named? What did she say in her column that got you all so worked up again?

Why are you all so worked up again? What on earth has she done? Can't believe it would be that dramatic or horrible :D

I mean, come on. It's not like she has turned into this....
    http://www.ok.co.uk/celebrity-news/view/55599/Chantelle-Houghton-claims-Alex-Reid-arranged-to-meet-man-for-sex-in-angry-Twitter-rant/

:D:D Saw that tweeted yesterday by OKmag. Now that is one mixed up relationship......:cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Horrible thing happening in the east coast of USA. Can't believe some idiots on facebook and twitter who are making fake "ha-ha-ha"pictures about it......:rolleyes:

Some people should really think before they make fun of such a serious matter :mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hello all.......
    Hello to you and you and you......

What's uuuuuuuup?

I'm having a lovely day off.

So, we here in Finland had our first snow fall to the groung on friday. And now last night it's been raining and it's all gone gone gone..... But it was fun while it lasted :D

So, what's going on here. What has she who shall not be named done now and how much is it bugging Kay, I mean you all? :D

Can't you all just have a laugh and not take it so seriously. That is her life now. It's her life.....

Who has? She who shall not be named? What did she say in her column that got you all so worked up again?

Why are you all so worked up again? What on earth has she done? Can't believe it would be that dramatic or horrible :D

I mean, come on. It's not like she has turned into this....
    http://www.ok.co.uk/celebrity-news/view/55599/Chantelle-Houghton-claims-Alex-Reid-arranged-to-meet-man-for-sex-in-angry-Twitter-rant/

:D:D Saw that tweeted yesterday by OKmag. Now that is one mixed up relationship......:cool:

Do you think we take it seriously???? Honestly?????? :p
    It's just one of many things we talk about. :D
    Like you. :p

I have no interest in that person you've mentioned above. Never have. Never will. Never want to.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Horrible thing happening in the east coast of USA. Can't believe some idiots on facebook and twitter who are making fake "ha-ha-ha"pictures about it......:rolleyes:

Some people should really think before they make fun of such a serious matter :mad:

You just keep giving me reasons not to be on twitter or FB.
    Thanks, Heidi.

Oh, and good to see that you pop in and say hi every now and then ;):D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Do you think we take it seriously???? Honestly?????? :p
    It's just one of many things we talk about. :D
    Like you. :p

I have no interest in that person you've mentioned above. Never have. Never will. Never want to.

Oh sweetie, honey, darling, dear, love..... You lie like a pro. :D

NEVER HAD interest??? Buah hah hah hah haa......

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-i9WtSJ5JTck/T38Ul-Dw5CI/AAAAAAAAK-0/s5V5Bx8fs68/s1600/laughing.jpg

And yes, you are all serious. Nobody get's that worked up about a column or is interested in commenting it every week, if they don't have any interest..... :D

But to my first question.... what is it this time that you claim not to be taken seriously. What on earth has she said? :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    You just keep giving me reasons not to be on twitter or FB.
    Thanks, Heidi.

Oh, and good to see that you pop in and say hi every now and then ;):D

Oh, but twitter and facebook can also be so freaking amazing when it's done properly. :p

And those pictures can also be found on internet if you happen to bumb into the wrong page.
    Like the shark picture on New Jersey yard :rolleyes:

But in any case, I hate every manipulated picture and ha-ha-ha joke pictures that people make. I mean this is a serious matter and people have lost lives and homes and yet some think it's so exiting that a storm hit the coast :rolleyes:

And of course I pop, when I have the time..... :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh sweetie, honey, darling, dear, love..... You lie like a pro. :D

NEVER HAD interest??? Buah hah hah hah haa......

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-i9WtSJ5JTck/T38Ul-Dw5CI/AAAAAAAAK-0/s5V5Bx8fs68/s1600/laughing.jpg

And yes, you are all serious. Nobody get's that worked up about a column or is interested in commenting it every week, if they don't have any interest..... :D

But to my first question.... what is it this time that you claim not to be taken seriously. What on earth has she said? :D

I was referring to the Chantelle person, not Josie.

I don't get worked up about it - I just comment on it - otherwise I'd use lots of :mad: and CAPS and !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! like you do - I just wonder where Josie is going next with her weirdo thoughts. As I said, it's something to talk about. Usually gets a response from someone :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hmmmm - wondering how many trick or treaters are going to turn up tonight.
    It's absolutely p*ssing down out there as well as being cold and windy.
    I've got a whole bag of choccy bars to get rid of :eek:
    I've managed to steer clear so far - haven't eaten any chocolate for ages.
This discussion has been closed.