Hayley and Dan's routine one of the most watched videos on youtube today

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,023
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Hi guys, just thought I'd let you know that Hayley and Dan's Jei Ho routine has attracted 18 thousand youtube views...and is around the 11th most watched video on youtube today.

Not bad going...

Comments

• SliverOfDiamondSliverOfDiamond Posts: 1,465
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's because it was very very good. Excellent in fact. The best routine of this series by miles. I've watched it 4 times so far, and will probably watch it a few more times too.

It's one of those routines that is totally spellbinding, I just wish it were longer.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's because it was very very good. Excellent in fact. The best routine of this series by miles. I've watched it 4 times so far, and will probably watch it a few more times too.

It's one of those routines that is totally spellbinding, I just wish it were longer.

Your totally right, and I completely agree.

I can't believe it.....the view count has now jumped to 29 thousand views from the 18 thousand that were an hour ago.
    Jings !!!
  • TissyTissy Posts: 45,748
    Forum Member
    May I have a link to it please :)
  • -Sid--Sid- Posts: 29,365
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tissy wrote: »
    May I have a link to it please :)

There you go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRYofXg_qzM

Enjoy!
  • trevvytrev21trevvytrev21 Posts: 16,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was half-concentrating on the routine on the live show. But wow, when she nailed the rotations! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 352
    Forum Member
    I think Todd's routine will safely remain the most viewed ever though lol.
    The 30 will have some of the desired affect itv want it to have though, the ratings which have been comparatively poor will be up next week from people tuning in to see what the fuss is about, same as with Rays 30.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I keep watching the video because I love Jason's reaction after she gets the spins. It's the white cuffs going up in the air that amuse me.

:D
  • yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    I must admit to watching 4 times too, I missed her on the show and I can't stop watching it, it is brilliant. Even my son has emailed me from Uni to say he caught it by accident on Sunday and how brilliant he thought it was and he doesn't like ice-skating. He knows I like it though.
  • TissyTissy Posts: 45,748
    Forum Member
    -Sid- wrote: »

Thank you :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,928
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just watched it without the music. I did it to remind myself how much I enjoyed it on Sunday night. I shouldn't have. I will say no more about this as I'm sick of the Hayley-worshippers today. :D
  • GillT07GillT07 Posts: 1,459
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not surprised - I've watched it about 20 times on the ITV website.

I'm alsmost tempted to watch Slumdog millionaire now.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,017
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GillT07 wrote: »
    I'm not surprised - I've watched it about 20 times on the ITV website.

I'm alsmost tempted to watch Slumdog millionaire now.

:D I'm not, cos it really doesn't appeal to me, but the routine was great. Never seen a celeb spin like that! Fab!

She is the best by miles.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's now the 3rd most watched video today, with over 45 thousand views.

Really great going !!! :D