Big Brother Canada 2 - Episode 5 - PoV/Eviction - 1am - 14 March 2014

2»

Comments

• richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Allison NOT allowed to tell the HGs about the secret room, the twist or that she's been watching them - otherwise she'll be evicted
  • ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Perfect HoH result.
    Perfect Final Houseguest result.

This is why I freaking love this game! When you think it's all over... :D:D:D
  • richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not a bad nights work, eh :D

No First 5 HoH and Allison is in the house :)
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,105
    Forum Member
    I can see some people becoming disappointed with Allison in the house if she doesn't do what they hoped she would do. But no matter what I don't think Nate or Scott would have been any better, Nate would have likely made no impact while Scott would have probably annoyed people. I'm glad the voters didn't go for the obvious choice and vote in the one making the most noise.

I read someone saying that Sarah's voice sounds exactly like Helen's from BBUS 15, now it's all I can hear when she speaks. lol
  • starrystarry Posts: 12,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Reserved wrote: »
    This is why I freaking love this game!

The voting is a game for sheep on strategic BB though isn't it?

From the little I've seen I was happy Allison was voted in, they seemed more shocked than welcoming though and could see her as a threat.
  • freddieaxlfreddieaxl Posts: 1,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've been watching the live feed for about an hour and the way the girls speak about Heather is disgusting. She seems like a very nice girl with just a high voice.

Can't stand Rachelle, Sabrina or Sarah. My love for Ika and Neda is quickly fading if this continues too. However, Ika is calling out Rachelle for being 2-faced and I respect that.

I've always wanted girls to dominate the game but not this year. Honestly this year I feel the nice people will be picked off one by one. Anick left in episode 2, Kyle (the most surprisingly nice person) left yesterday. Heather doesn't have long and I imagine Adel will be leaving this week.

Big Brother isn't a game for being nice but you don't have to be disrespectful either. Dan Gheesling imo was the perfect mix of evil and respectful. I can't remember him saying much bad things about anyone in either of his seasons.
  • smile371smile371 Posts: 10,202
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    freddieaxl wrote: »
    I've been watching the live feed for about an hour and the way the girls speak about Heather is disgusting. She seems like a very nice girl with just a high voice.

Can't stand Rachelle, Sabrina or Sarah. My love for Ika and Neda is quickly fading if this continues too. However, Ika is calling out Rachelle for being 2-faced and I respect that.

I've always wanted girls to dominate the game but not this year. Honestly this year I feel the nice people will be picked off one by one. Anick left in episode 2, Kyle (the most surprisingly nice person) left yesterday. Heather doesn't have long and I imagine Adel will be leaving this week.

Big Brother isn't a game for being nice but you don't have to be disrespectful either. Dan Gheesling imo was the perfect mix of evil and respectful. I can't remember him saying much bad things about anyone in either of his seasons.

It's always interesting hearing the differences between LF and what they show on the main show, i've not had chance to watch any live feed (Only just caught up with the show, hadn't realised it was back! :p) How is Kenny coming across on LF? He's my favourite based on the highlights so far, seems to be playing the game but being respectful at the same time.
  • freddieaxlfreddieaxl Posts: 1,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    smile371 wrote: »
    It's always interesting hearing the differences between LF and what they show on the main show, i've not had chance to watch any live feed (Only just caught up with the show, hadn't realised it was back! :p) How is Kenny coming across on LF? He's my favourite based on the highlights so far, seems to be playing the game but being respectful at the same time.

Quite arrogant and not very respectful at all. Last night he said "I hope Ika falls down the stairs and breaks her neck".

Probably a nice guy outside the house, but one of my least favourites based on live feeds.
  • Linus2Linus2 Posts: 2,966
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    smile371 wrote: »
    I like him on feeds but of course he is talking about people behind their back like everyone else in that house. I think he is the most interesting person in there and i can´t believe they actually gave us a "normal" gay guy to watch for once as its overly camp guys in all the other BB years. I heard Sabrina has a crush on him and tries to hit on him all the time but doesn´t know he is gay which i think is hilarious.

Does anyone know where i can watch the side show with Peter? I couldn´t find it anywhere.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 259
    Forum Member
    Kyle seemed like a nice guy so I was sad that he went.:(

The people I like based on the highlight shows are Adel, Heather, and Neda.

I dislike Paul, Andrew, and Kenny. Not sure about the majority of the others.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 124
    Forum Member
    Linus2 wrote: »
    I like him on feeds but of course he is talking about people behind their back like everyone else in that house. I think he is the most interesting person in there and i can´t believe they actually gave us a "normal" gay guy to watch for once as its overly camp guys in all the other BB years. I heard Sabrina has a crush on him and tries to hit on him all the time but doesn´t know he is gay which i think is hilarious.

Does anyone know where i can watch the side show with Peter? I couldn´t find it anywhere.

You can have full access to the BB Canada site using the Chrome browser plugin Hola.
    Spicypants has written a brief tutorial here:

http://www.bigbrotherspice.com/2014/02/watch-big-brother-canada-2-live-feeds-in-usa.html