Options

Big Brother Canada 2 - Episode 9 - HoH/Nominations - 1am - 24 March 2014

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 259
    Forum Member
    Rachelle seems the worst HoH of all. She's too young and immature for this game.

I liked Heather in the DR getting pissed! I was worried the girls would try and sell her a BS line and she'd buy it. I like to see her fighting back.
  • Options
    ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jamie_181 wrote: »
    Rachelle seems the worst HoH of all. She's too young and immature for this game.

I liked Heather in the DR getting pissed! I was worried the girls would try and sell her a BS line and she'd buy it. I like to see her fighting back.

The best bits of the episode was Heather's DR entries! Hope she brings that sort of attitude to the competitions in future! She'd win every single one :D
  • Options
    meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,109
    Forum Member
    Alot of these players are playing way too emotionally and not engaging their brains.
    Sarah's meltdown after the HOH could have set the standard for a dramatic week with the First 5 all panicking and feeling sorry for themselves, but then Rachelle immediately puts a stop to that fun.

When Sarah pulled Heather away from Ika I really wanted her to start playing for herself and make a one-on-one connection with Heather that would benefit her in the long run. But then she just gives all the credit away to the boys as usual.
    At least Sabrina mostly talks about 'me me me me me me', but if anyone's going to take the fall for the First 5 alliance it'll be her, despite all her hard work for them. I don't mind as long as she drags them down with her and not just take all the heat off them.

I wish Arlie would stop playing up to the cameras, he was close to giving me Peter vibes anyway but that's now gone overboard.
    Neda keeps getting these confessionals that portray her as the only real smart one against the First 5 alliance. If this was Survivor it would get my hopes up that she's the winner or at least pulls off something big, but unfortunately this is a live show and no-one knows what's happening next so there's no clues in the edit. Shame.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 259
    Forum Member
    Reserved wrote: »
    The best bits of the episode was Heather's DR entries! Hope she brings that sort of attitude to the competitions in future! She'd win every single one :D

When Heather dropped the F-bomb I was :o Clearly she was mad.:p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15
    Forum Member
    Anyone got a link where i can watch episodes in the UK please. other links dont seem to be working. Thanks all.