Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Are any of these z list fools we like to laugh at on here really the devil incarnate? Or are they just a bunch of daft, attention seeking saps who make us laugh and roll our eyes in equal measure.

It does seem funny that we seem to be able to point and laugh at certain subjects but if we dare to do the same for others, we get the Spanish Inquisition from people who are happy to rip their own personal targets to shreds over the tiniest thing that happened (or even didn't actually happen) decades ago. :confused:

When I pointed that out earlier I was given a telling off
  • Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »

How awful to use your bereavement in such a commercial way.

Jordan would do the same, so would Katona....
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When I pointed that out earlier I was given a telling off

What, by the mods?
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are any of these z list fools we like to laugh at on here really the devil incarnate? Or are they just a bunch of daft, attention seeking saps who make us laugh and roll our eyes in equal measure.

It does seem funny that we seem to be able to point and laugh at certain subjects but if we dare to do the same for others, we get the Spanish Inquisition from people who are happy to rip their own personal targets to shreds over the tiniest thing that happened (or even didn't actually happen) decades ago. :confused:

The emboldened part says it all and I am calling 'time' on the Inquisition from now on.:yawn:

Anyone who would like a 'genuine' trouble-making question answered from now on will hopefully also be ignored by all and sundry.;)
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is this the new thread for the new show? :eek:

Anyway, I only hope for one thing, and one thing alone. That we get to see a lot of something very beautiful during its run. That is of course Malta. :cool:

I thought the new show wasn't due until the end of the year. I'll have to get on to my sources about that little bit of mis-information. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What, by the mods?

No Blondie .. By another poster ;)
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is this the new thread for the new show? :eek:

Anyway, I only hope for one thing, and one thing alone. That we get to see a lot of something very beautiful during its run. That is of course Malta. :cool:

Oh yes, let's have lots of Ambassadoraging. :cool:

Maybe we'll also see him get this best international artist award that according to the Malta Music Awards went to someone called Gotye... which is similar to 'Andre'... apart from the 'g' and the 'o' and the 't' and the 'y'...
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pete enjoys a much-needed day off with his children....
    What does he do on his days on? Anytime I catch the show he is usually fannying about getting photos taken, going to letter openings, washing out a coffee cup and calling it housework or writing up his moral manifesto for the furtherance of humankind.(in crayon)

I've just remembered when PA stipulated that his ideal woman must be "single, childless, prefer enjoying friendship rather than parties and must have parents who are still married to each other". The last bit floored me. Having kids himself, he's also a hypocrite. Perhaps he should look in a Jane Austen Novel for a woman.

It's this faux-morality that makes me laugh. This is the man who procreated with and married Katie Price!!!!
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ....and again the point that if he ignored it, I'm certain you'd say he was cold and unfeeling.

It seems there's absolutely no pleasing people who dislike him. :D

You could say that about anyone who posts negatively about any zeleb in showbizland.

There are no zelebs that I defend for being media ****. I don't like any of them. Talentless wanabees selling their own and their families lives just so they can tell us about whatever little nugget of "truth" that week.

However, at some point I have defended all of them for something, or dismissed an accusation against them, or waited to see if we were getting a different truth.

Most of us are not mindless attack dogs. Most of us are able to separate the truth, the attack worthy, the mock-material and the stuff that just stinks of misinformation - both pro and con.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »

Maybe we'll also see him get this best international artist award that according to the Malta Music Awards went to someone called Gotye... which is similar to 'Andre'... apart from the 'g' and the 'o' and the 't' and the 'y'...

What award did he win? Because I can't see his name on the winners list
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Women fans aren't interested in his kids or his girlfriend, they just want to see him strike poses half naked like he does in his calendar. Most of them mute the volume.
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just read the synop. The usual self-indulgent drivel by the look of it. Let me whizz though the series for you so you can free up your lives:

Pete loves his kids. But more than you love yours. He is the only joint-custody single dad in the world and that deserve special focus and praise. Watch him set up funny things for them to say for the film crew. Ahhhh! He's such a good dad.

A trip to some organised fun with the kids and film crew that involves heights. Pete's too afraid to go on non-descript height fun. He feels like he's failed as a father.

Random issue with ex wife that involves him and Claire looking at each other sternly over some fruit they don't eat in Dubai.

Some crying and walking away form camera due to some overshared moment or other to the sound track of Snow Patrol.

Unrealistic talk of imagined future musical success.

All this while the narrator tells you what's going on and how Pete is feeling as if you are an android or four.

Now run, run and be free! :D

Absolutely brilliant post :D Thanks for giving me a good laugh :D
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

:D ... close enough though, ;)
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's always good to have an objective voice on these threads to make us stop and think about what we're saying. Thank you, Pru, for being that person.

@Cazzz - I know! Daisy has done a very thorough job. :cool:

That doesn't make you redundant, your reviewage is loved by many:D
  • BeethovensPianoBeethovensPiano Posts: 11,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "suffering"? .. just in time for Easter.
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've just remembered when PA stipulated that his ideal woman must be "single, childless, prefer enjoying friendship rather than parties and must have parents who are still married to each other". The last bit floored me. Having kids himself, he's also a hypocrite.
    Way to stigmatise his own kids eh? Neither of his children would be suitable marriage material by his criteria.
    Perhaps he should look in a Jane Austen Novel for a woman.
    Or buy a Russian bride on the internet.
    It's this faux-morality that makes me laugh. This is the man who procreated with and married Katie Price!!!!
    Likes his bitchezzz klassy does PAndre!
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No Blondie .. By another poster ;)

Don't worry about that Betty. Other posters don't run the forum :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How can Wheatley keep a straight face in the trailer for the "suffering"

"Pete keeps going and going"

Unfortunately he comes back:D
  • IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It ain't easy being Pete. And now he has a suffering of all the Cyprus on his shoulders :cry: And rich Russian millionaires on top of that :cry::cry:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »
    The latest press release for his reality show is obviously marketing his "suffering" (their own words)

http://www.itv.com/presscentre/ep1week14/peter-andre-my-life

How awful to use your bereavement in such a commercial way.

Really thought he was being respectful to the memory of his brother by keeping a low media profile on the subject, when infact, he was just keeping it all quiet and together to flog his new show with :mad: what a piece of ..........
    Ive never ever seen any zeleb sell/use the tragedy of losing a family member like this before on an entertainment show, it really is off the scale of disgust that any loving brother or family would allow the memory of one of their own to be used in this way :mad:
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To be fair his brothers death is something that has happened in his life, he can't just ignore it because he has cameras following him about. He's bound to be talking about it or people would think it is odd
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    To be fair his brothers death is something that has happened in his life, he can't just ignore it because he has cameras following him about. He's bound to be talking about it or people would think it is odd

A very sensible argument scone, and one I've brought up ^.

But as it's Peter Andre he can't do anything right. If he wears his feelings on the outside, he's wrong. If he keeps them to himself, he's wrong. There's really no pleasing some people as far as PA goes.

;)
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scone wrote: »

Exactly. It was a major thing to hit that family. He couldn't do a show about his life, and ignore a trauma like that could he.
  • mr mugglesmr muggles Posts: 4,601
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have no time in my (precious) life for Andre & his relentless self promotion.
    So, instead of creating lengthy threads about him, I simply dont watch his programme. I certainly never by any daily lie-papers either.

No publicity- no money.

Kick him where it hurts.

Dont 'feed' the machine.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D

I think he should go to Cyprus and help them. He could be filmed at an ATM machine trying to make a withdrawal
This discussion has been closed.