The 1Direction Appreciation Thread (4)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,083
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Their iCarly episode is also #1 on the iTunes TV episode sales chart.
  • BluestoneBluestone Posts: 2,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Midas touch
  • abrightyzabrightyz Posts: 24,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    they really got that one thing... the x factor!! lolz!! :D:D:cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • String9String9 Posts: 12,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    snuffles22 wrote: »
    Their iCarly episode is also #1 on the iTunes TV episode sales chart.

The popularity on that has gone through the roof.:D

Bluestone wrote: »
    Midas touch
    abrightyz wrote: »
    they really got that one thing... the x factor!! lolz!! :D:D:cool:

I'm expecting Madame Tussauds wax works before the end of the year.:D You heard it here first. Lols!:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    String9 wrote: »
    The popularity on that has gone through the roof.:D

I'm expecting Madame Tussauds wax works before the end of the year.:D You heard it here first. Lols!:D

of course, lolz!! you're a genius!!:eek::D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Can't see it on there.:(

Just look at Louis in this picture from the SNL skit. Lol!:D The moustache goes with his tight trousers.:D

http://www.metro.co.uk/music/895536-one-direction-become-juan-direction-in-saturday-night-live-spoof
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't see it on there.:(

Just look at Louis in this picture from the SNL skit. Lol!:D The moustache goes with his tight trousers.:D

http://www.metro.co.uk/music/895536-one-direction-become-juan-direction-in-saturday-night-live-spoof

click on the music list. Actually I am surprised at that list. Cher Lloyd is on it (no offence to Cher fans if they lurking) but she hasn't exactly set the music world alight ......YET!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    twingle wrote: »
    click on the music list. Actually I am surprised at that list. Cher Lloyd is on it (no offence to Cher fans if they lurking) but she hasn't exactly set the music world alight ......YET!

Thanks. I agree with you. How did they work that out?:confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    double post!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who needs english teachers when you have iD

Mexican flashmob. Not the best but I know Mexico well and am amazed with this :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKKGjFZivAc&feature=youtu.be
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Mexican flashmob. Not the best but I know Mexico well and am amazed with this :D

Thought the choreography was quite good.
    I always find it funny when they disperse at the end.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

ja ja ja... i'm sure two of the first 'new' words everybody learned from 1D are "overwhelmed" and "anointed"... :D:D:p

but it's amazing to behold the sheer joy and inspiration the boys give to their fans... :cool::cool:

...from any and every country...:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the boys were pictured at the JFK airport around 3 to 4 hours ago... on the way now to australia (via LA?)...:)

have a safe journey, boys!!!:cool::cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks. I agree with you. How did they work that out?:confused:

aja ja ja... they apparently "devised an algorithm"...

take your pick... media and word of mouth buzz? web search interest? lolz!!:D:D:p

"Set to be unveiled in an upcoming show called Pop Powerlist, researchers have calculated the 50 most powerful people in pop music, devising an algorithm that considered an artist’s current assets (i.e. their wealth; social media fan base), alongside their salience (the degree to which they are in demand: measured by recent airplay, media and word-of-mouth buzz, commercial endorsements, awards and web search interest)."
  • ArtyAttackArtyAttack Posts: 67,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Combining the two versions of WMYB on US itunes would mean that they boys are selling more than the FUN song at #1.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ArtyAttack wrote: »
    Combining the two versions of WMYB on US itunes would mean that they boys are selling more than the FUN song at #1.

Hope so.:D It is very close at the top. WMYB is 90% according to kworb.

I think if it stays in the top 10 for the next few weeks, the Glee performance will get it to the top.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 110
    Forum Member
    After ICarly/SNL, Niall has now overtaken Zayn in twitter followers for the first time. I guess it's true that's he especially popular in the US - he went from having the fewest followers to having the second most during their stay there!

ETA: Also, Harry will soon crack the 3 million mark.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    thomx wrote: »
    After ICarly/SNL, Niall has now overtaken Zayn in twitter followers for the first time. I guess it's true that's he especially popular in the US - he went from having the fewest followers to having the second most during their stay there!

ETA: Also, Harry will soon crack the 3 million mark.

I read somewhere american girls like him because he looks like an all american boy :D That doesn't make sense to me because I thought the girls loved the band because they were British :D

ETA how daft was the trend for Liam the other night because he stayed in and did a twitcam. #Liam is our angel with comments like he is the only one in the band who hasn't changed and cares about the fans :confused::eek:
  • shaunnashinesshaunnashines Posts: 5,698
    Forum Member
    I read somewhere american girls like him because he looks like an all american boy :D That doesn't make sense to me because I thought the girls loved the band because they were British :D

ETA how daft was the trend for Liam the other night because he stayed in and did a twitcam. #Liam is our angel with comments like he is the only one in the band who hasn't changed and cares about the fans :confused::eek:

I think that is over the top, but I'll admit that he does put more effort in with twitter. Also Niall does.
  • BluestoneBluestone Posts: 2,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think that is over the top, but I'll admit that he does put more effort in with twitter. Also Niall does.

I think that is partly why Niall is doing good on twitter. He uses his twitter well. More tweets about what they are getting up to means more retweets and he interacts more with celebs which is also a good way of getting exposure and more followers. I think he has the best tweet behaviour.

Liam does too but he mainly interacts with fans.

Harry is the most fancied which is why he is up there with the most but his tweets are too random sometimes to really understand what's going on in his 1D world.

Zayn's - bless him is a 'cant be bothered' tweeter.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 254
    Forum Member
    It's funny to see the Aussie fans tracking flights and getting so excited for the arrival of the boys! :D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Totally agree with that.
    Also I can understand the all American boy tag Niall has got. The blonde hair for one and he seems quite knowledgeable with all things American and I guess the Americans like that.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bby niall has two top ww trends: :cool:

Worldwide trends · Change
    #10ReasonsILoveNiall:)
    #UrNotFromSouthLondonIf
    He's Irish:)
    #ToiAussiOrthographieLesArtistesCommeJordanusers
    Miley Sexyrus
    Baby Lux:)
    Kidrauhl Is Our Baby
    The Way We Were
    Diederik Boer
    Demi Perfectvato

baby lux is also trending... so she's a real baby... have seen her pics with the boys last year but i thought she was photoshopped in... lolz!!:o:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bby niall has two top ww trends: :cool:

Worldwide trends · Change
    #10ReasonsILoveNiall:)
    #UrNotFromSouthLondonIf
    He's Irish:)
    #ToiAussiOrthographieLesArtistesCommeJordanusers
    Miley Sexyrus
    Baby Lux:)
    Kidrauhl Is Our Baby
    The Way We Were
    Diederik Boer
    Demi Perfectvato

baby lux is also trending... so she's a real baby... have seen her pics with the boys last year but i thought she was photoshopped in... lolz!!:o:D

Just seen a picture of her (or is it him) (on tumblr) sitting on their plane .....looks like Harry sitting next to her/him

ETA for link

http://caaarolynn.tumblr.com/

going by the caption obviously not Harry
This discussion has been closed.