Options

Cheryl is quite well spoken and articulate...

2»

Comments

• Options
    Gaspanic!Gaspanic! Posts: 2,933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's dyslexic apparently

Yes she is. So is Holly Willoughby
  • Options
    ViridianaViridiana Posts: 8,017
    Forum Member
    Well i wouldn't call someone that says "me" instead of "my" well spoken. She can be a lot of things, but articulate and well spoken she is certainly not.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,537
    Forum Member
    compared to what? - a stuffed moose? - she is a bog attendant bashing chav:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 69
    Forum Member
    worpler wrote: »
    compared to what? - a stuffed moose? - she is a bog attendant bashing chav:D

Correct. If Wagner said those things then he's right. She IS from a council estate and she SHOULD feel lucky for the break she got, and WHAT "construction" can she possibly give? Otherwise she would probably be snorting drugs like her brother, chavving around like her sister or up in court (again) like her cousin last week.

She wasn't hit with the ugly stick but she's definitely an improved version of how she started. We can all look glam with dentists, cosmetic procedures, teams of people to get us ready and not having to do a "real" day's work.

She's an average Geordie who just got lucky. She's got nothing to say I want to hear. She's embarrassing. :yawn:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,537
    Forum Member
    hotbod wrote: »
    Correct. If Wagner said those things then he's right. She IS from a council estate and she SHOULD feel lucky for the break she got, and WHAT "construction" can she possibly give? Otherwise she would probably be snorting drugs like her brother, chavving around like her sister or up in court (again) like her cousin last week.

She wasn't hit with the ugly stick but she's definitely an improved version of how she started. We can all look glam with dentists, cosmetic procedures, teams of people to get us ready and not having to do a "real" day's work.

She's an average Geordie who just got lucky. She's got nothing to say I want to hear. She's embarrassing. :yawn:

Wagner should say - "you bad person, you hit woman,go to court, the judge say you bad person"
  • Options
    Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    There's NO well spoken Geordie up here.

Well I know several :confused:

Perhaps you don't know any well-spoken geordies, but be assured they do exist.
  • Options
    floraandfaunafloraandfauna Posts: 8,520
    Forum Member
    Michelle12 wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kn3slIB4qOM

People are always branding her as thick and uneducated (at least on this forum anyway) but she does not sound thick to me....

I didn't watch the youtube as I know how she sounds and it's not pleasant.

It's more the looks she's been giving lately that are the problem never mind her articulation :eek:

I actually came on this thread for a nosey because I wondered who the Cheryl you were talking about was, now I'm gobsmacked :D
  • Options
    guffybearguffybear Posts: 1,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wagner should say - "you bad person, you hit woman,go to court, the judge say you bad person"

wagner he say i bleed benfits system and met police please do not shoot me
  • Options
    guffybearguffybear Posts: 1,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

wagner says goodbye

and good riddance
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,272
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deleted as I can't be bothered.