Options

Thank You DigitalSpy for spoiling the result for me

2»

Comments

• Options
    Dare DevilDare Devil Posts: 118,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you haven't watched the show yet and don't want to know the result yet stay away from social networking sites, showbz site, tv site and generally the internet. You know that DS has a Breaking News banner after the result of every BGT semi final, who goes in the Apprentice, who goes in X Factor and all major shows - it can hardly be a suprise to you at all!

When the Lost final aired, I watched it the day and not when it aired in the early hours - I didn't go on the internet at all because I knew the ending would be spoilt somewhere online on whatever site I went on. What you're doing is like me not watching the ending to Lost, going the internet and blaming that particular site I was on for ruining the ending!

You spoilt the result for yourself by coming on the internet - you can't blame a showbiz site for your annoyance! :confused:
  • Options
    unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i am of course talking about the great big

Breaking News
    Jai McDowall wins 'Britain's Got Talent' 2011. Click for more.

banner stuck at the top of my screen i was planning to watch it on Itvplayer but hey who cares now i know the winner

They're a news website, why would they not report one of the biggest stories?
  • Options
    Sparklyblue171Sparklyblue171 Posts: 3,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I stuck some tape on the top of my monitor so I wouldn't see that headline. Was about to watch the repeat but now you have gone and ruined it. :mad:

Thanks a lot. :mad: My life is ruined. :cry:

Is this serious? The title of the thread was enough of a warning, lmao.
  • Options
    Agent FAgent F Posts: 40,288
    Forum Member
    Why not just watch it live? It's not like you were out, you were just browsing on here - a major entertainment based news website of all places!

You have yourself to blame. Quit moaning.
  • Options
    Benny_CHtBenny_CHt Posts: 2,732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why come here if you are watching it later?

If you didn't see the big red banner (I don't as I have a certain something to deal with that) then there are wall to wall posts talking about the winner.

Also why watch a live show later - being a part of it is everything.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 494
    Forum Member
    So you think DS shouldnt announce who won because YOU havent watched it? Kind of selfish, its live and we've all been watching.. if you didnt want to know dont come onto a forum like DS. Its that simple
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 376
    Forum Member
    ummmm, DS is an entertainment site - why would they not report this!? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Dino MDino M Posts: 1,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the OP is a little bit lonely and looking fora bit of attention tonight, either that or they are just bloody stupid.

I have not seen the show yet, but I know, I will go on an entertainment website that I know reports the winner of shows like this, then moan that I found out the result.

I am sorry, but this thread is either a wind up or the idiot gets everything he deserves.
  • Options
    BROXI BEARBROXI BEAR Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    They always do this. I'm sure you already know this so why would you visit here.