Alex Reid arrested

Comments

• i4ui4u Posts: 54,942
    Forum Member
    So....who's next for these two?

For him....Jasmine Lennard, lots of column inches there.

For her...someone who is used to photoshoots with children....mmmm.....the Andre?
  • DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i4u wrote: »

For her...someone who is used to photoshoots with children....mmmm.....the Andre?

Would PA want the 'sloppy seconds' of his ex wife's husband? If Petey could see past that then maybe it could work.They could twist it to make out it's all that wicked Pricey's fault, she damaged Alex who in turn hurt poor Chantellitall.

PA then vows to bring up Dolly if Chantelle does succumb to her fictitious illness. When Junior tires of being photographed Princess and Dolly can wear identical outfits in the photoshoots
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Would PA want the 'sloppy seconds' of his ex wife's husband? If Petey could see past that then maybe it could work.They could twist it to make out it's all that wicked Pricey's fault, she damaged Alex who in turn hurt poor Chantellitall.

PA then vows to bring up Dolly if Chantelle does succumb to her fictitious illness. When Junior tires of being photographed Princess and Dolly can wear identical outfits in the photoshoots

What a prospect.:eek::eek:
  • fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member
    Geneve wrote: »
    Has anyone bought the Sunday Sun KP announced she was writing an article about a certain man im assuming its the reidster... !

No it was Frankie Boyle.
  • milliejomilliejo Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KP must be feeling pretty happy to have let him go and that she didn't have his child.
  • quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chantelle is ridiculously high maintenance and has serious princess syndrome. Her behavior over an innocuous tweet and not getting the b/d present fast enough is immature and ludicrous. She needs to grow up and cop on.
    Alex is a bit of a dvck and both crave attention and fame. A recipe for disaster really.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor Alex being reduced to eating KFC in his car without having a clue there is a pap with a camera up against the window http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2200629/Alex-Reid-finds-solace-bucket-KFC-chicken-dines-layby-following-split-Chantelle-Houghton.html

Poor Chantellitall is so away with the fairies, she hasn't noticed the bloody great spider climbing up her leg - unless it's Alex in disguise
    Forum Member
    If there is a renunification will the split be put down to post natal depression?

And I thought he was going to slip out of public view for a few weeks...has he no sense of time?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FOR SURE it will be my PND hell... how i almost gave up the best thing in my life.

How much can alex take he seems a pretty F'd up guy, first Katie now Chantellitall?
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Poor Alex being reduced to eating KFC in his car without having a clue there is a pap with a camera up against the window http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2200629/Alex-Reid-finds-solace-bucket-KFC-chicken-dines-layby-following-split-Chantelle-Houghton.html

Poor Chantellitall is so away with the fairies, she hasn't noticed the bloody great spider climbing up her leg - unless it's Alex in disguise

Alex was probably too lost in grief (or grease, whichever) to notice the paps. Poor thing, they never leave him alone, even in his darkest moments.

Are they done then? Who's next on their ladder of desperation? Maybe Alex could give Katona a whirl?
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Alex was probably too lost in grief (or grease, whichever) to notice the paps. Poor thing, they never leave him alone, even in his darkest moments.

Are they done then? Who's next on their ladder of desperation? Maybe Alex could give Katona a whirl?

Do NOT give them ideas:eek:
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »

or jodie marsh?!?:eek:

i bet chantelle is peeved that the paps followed alex when he left the house and didnt stay around waiting for her!

Just read Mike Wheelers take on the Reidinators statement:D

Scores on the doors:

I, Myself and Me – 56. Chantelle – 1.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Mail reports she's kicked him out. I thought Chantelle had legged it to her Mum's house, or was that just to give Alex time to pack up his dresses and wigs?
  • babybutchbabybutch Posts: 281
    Forum Member
    He is a very strange man. Being a BB fan I watched him in the house & found him rather engaging & likeable,if a bit thick. But I never followed him after that and I'm astonished reading recent events. He had a great opportunity from BB ,with really good contacts and ought to have been on track for a halfway decent career playing bit parts in Hollywood/Brit gangster type movies . Vinnie Jones has done really well on that . So what happened to Alex Reid ? He looks like a tramp now. He must be extremely dumb if he wasted the opportunities a BB win offers.
    Forum Member
    babybutch wrote: »
    He is a very strange man. Being a BB fan I watched him in the house & found him rather engaging & likeable,if a bit thick. But I never followed him after that and I'm astonished reading recent events. He had a great opportunity from BB ,with really good contacts and ought to have been on track for a halfway decent career playing bit parts in Hollywood/Brit gangster type movies . Vinnie Jones has done really well on that . So what happened to Alex Reid ? He looks like a tramp now. He must be extremely dumb if he wasted the opportunities a BB win offers.

Think that's your answer.

To think only last year he was photographed with his possessions in the back of his car returning home to mum and dad, helped by the police.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    babybutch wrote: »

Katie Price used the fact the gbp liked him to drag him down the aisle then then drag him into the gutter. By the time she'd chewed him up and spat him out, he'd once again become a laughing stock and his chance had passed him by.
    He then shacked up with professional victim Chantelle and the rest, as they say, is history
  • fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member

Been there done that :D

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1225138/Peter-Andre-enjoys-dinner-date-giggly-Chantelle--parties-DJ-Sonique.html
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Katie Price used the fact the gbp liked him to drag him down the aisle then then drag him into the gutter. By the time she'd chewed him up and spat him out, he'd once again become a laughing stock and his chance had passed him by.
    He then shacked up with professional victim Chantelle and the rest, as they say, is history

I'm sorry but I don't agree... He hasn't been with her since Jan last year.. What is happening to him now is all his own fault... If he had any chance in America then he could of gone last year. He is not a good actor and there would of been no work offered to him
    Forum Member

Andre's like a rat up a drainpipe.

Mmmm there must be someone else she could latch on to....what's Ashley Cole up to these days?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Chantelle's hair looks like a cheap wig in those photos and hasn't PA aged a lot in the last 3 years?
  • fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    Andre's like a rat up a drainpipe.

Mmmm there must be someone else she could latch on to....what's Ashley Cole up to these days?

Weren't Petey and Chantellitall with the same management in those days? I would imagine the "date" was organised by Claire.

She needs someone who is prepared to appear in "spontaneous" photos in the papers on a daily basis, write a naff column for a gossip magazine, have a reality TV show and **** his kids out to the highest bidder.... Nope- all signs still point back to the Andre or maybe she'll have a pop at Leo if he splits up with KP!
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Does those latest photos, with Alex eat takeaway in car, looks posed?

Any bets on what titles for tomorrow's OK, NOW, etc?
  • Calamity-joCalamity-jo Posts: 794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »
    Does those latest photos, with Alex eat takeaway in car, looks posed?

Any bets on what titles for tomorrow's OK, NOW, etc?

I'd say they're posed. Who sits in a car eating a takeaway meal with the doors open?
  • AbrielAbriel Posts: 8,525
    Forum Member
    Re those KFC pics - we thought the same, he just "happened" to have his door wide open!

I don't know who's taking the mickey more, Reid or the papers that print this nonsense
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I say those pics are posed.... The photographer is practically in the car with him