The Leona Lewis Appreciation Thread (Part 50)

1128129130131132134»

Comments

• fallendancerfallendancer Posts: 6,246
    Forum Member
    They'd slay.
    :cool:

Kelly - boring
    Florence wouldn't match
    Buble....are you serious? LOL

I'd like to see a collab with:
    Hurts, Bruno, Naughty Boy, Alt J, Calvin Harris, The XX
  • pespes Posts: 2,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    1-Rihanna
    2-Katy perry
    3-Gaga
    (1,2,3 good exposure)

-Eminem (good and cool rapper..something i love the way you lie would be perfect)

-Sigur ros (LOL they re music is so epic )

-Hans Zimmer ( like a producer..she did lots of amazing soundtracks)

-Red one (as a producer.. i want to have more leona's uptempos)

-Alicia keys (she and leona definetely could nailed vocally)

-Fifth armony from x factor us (they are very good and could help leona on us)
  • SoeplepelSoeplepel Posts: 24,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pes wrote: »
    1-Rihanna
    2-Katy perry
    3-Gaga
    (1,2,3 good exposure)

-Eminem (good and cool rapper..something i love the way you lie would be perfect)

-Sigur ros (LOL they re music is so epic )

-Hans Zimmer ( like a producer..she did lots of amazing soundtracks)

-Red one (as a producer.. i want to have more leona's uptempos)

-Alicia keys (she and leona definetely could nailed vocally)

-Fifth armony from x factor us (they are very good and could help leona on us)

:o:o:o:o:o:o

Alica Keys collab yes.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 295
    Forum Member
    Anyone got any idea if/when Glassheart is being released in the US?

I know Echo didn't come close to Spirit in success there and collapsed in it's 2nd week, but it still had great first week sales.

Has she lost the US record deal?? I don't get why they seem to be skipping this album completely.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alicia and Leona would be heavenly.
  • andy614andy614 Posts: 45,259
    Forum Member
    Now it's over and we've had time to take it in and can reflect on the Glassheart tour, which do you prefer, that or the labrynth tour?

I must say for me it's still the labrynth tour. I just think cus of the scale of it and production and everything, plus the atmosphere with so many people. It felt a lot more epic as a whole. Which actually might count against it in some people eyes cus they prefer the intimacy of the glassheart tour. Another thing that might sway me that way could be the fact it was the first time i saw her live.

I do think however that my Glassheart tour 'experience' was better what with being front row and so close and shaking her hand and meeting her at the end at the edge of the stage.
    Forum Member
    I'm guessing she hasn't lost the US deal as she is still featured on RCA US website as an artist.

But her US website hasn't been updated since the Collide video in September 2011.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Krissykins wrote: »
    I'm guessing she hasn't lost the US deal as she is still featured on RCA US website as an artist.

But her US website hasn't been updated since the Collide video in September 2011.

Simply cause that's like the last thing she released there besides the Hurt Ep
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    andy614 wrote: »
    Now it's over and we've had time to take it in and can reflect on the Glassheart tour, which do you prefer, that or the labrynth tour?

I must say for me it's still the labrynth tour. I just think cus of the scale of it and production and everything, plus the atmosphere with so many people. It felt a lot more epic as a whole. Which actually might count against it in some people eyes cus they prefer the intimacy of the glassheart tour. Another thing that might saw me that way could be the fact it was the first time i saw her live.

I do think however that my Glassheart tour 'experience' was better what with being front row and so close and shaking her hand and meeting her at the end at the edge of the stage.

I like GH tour more but maybe that's because like you said it was my first Leona concert :p but however, her vocals are much better.
    I watched the Labyrinth tour the other day and I noticed the difference immediately, her voice now is just way better and more mature
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Krissykins wrote: »

UK was priority for GH era, then they went for Europe but I bet sales weren't that good that they cancelled the US release
  • pespes Posts: 2,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    uff just watching The Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Concert..just wondering why leona did not sing on it..i mean lots of other artists sang
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Release Glassheart in the US as a EP with remixes and send it for adds, then let it smash.
    Forum Member
    Yeh, I guess it was due to the reception elsewhere.

I'm sure Simon will get her on X-Factor USA to perform, and hopefully it's not Run!
  • DJW13DJW13 Posts: 4,277
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Release Glassheart in the US as a EP with remixes and send it for adds, then let it smash.

I still think that for the US there should be a Christmas album, with the Glassheart album included as an extra. Surely that would be something for everyone?
  • StubeStube Posts: 16,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really don't see why Leona's label aren't even attempting to push her in the US.

I mean, seriously, if the likes of Cher Lloyd can find success over there, so can Leona (again). It's been nearly four years since one of her singles has been sent to radio so they really should do something soon. I really don't see the harm in Leona going into the studio and creating a new song with a current artist (look at the success of '#Beautiful') and releasing something (if it's good enough obviously).

I really can't comprehend the label's method of thinking.
This discussion has been closed.