Options

New Pearl and Curve coming to Orange

13»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 411
    Forum Member
    I'm currently on the Dolphin 35 package with Orange, but have been thinking about the Blackberry for some time. I've seen the 8320 which looks well spec'd and is of a nice design. Could I buy the 8320 simfree and add the blackberry provision to my current account? If so, would this be the £8 mentioned previously?

Or would you recommend me taking out a new connection? I.e. would it be cheaper than buying it sim free?

Any advice welcome, thanks.
  • Options
    RicardodaforceRicardodaforce Posts: 8,576
    Forum Member
    mcfc2134 wrote: »
    I'm currently on the Dolphin 35 package with Orange, but have been thinking about the Blackberry for some time. I've seen the 8320 which looks well spec'd and is of a nice design. Could I buy the 8320 simfree and add the blackberry provision to my current account? If so, would this be the £8 mentioned previously?

Or would you recommend me taking out a new connection? I.e. would it be cheaper than buying it sim free?

Yes. You would put your Orange sim card into the Blackberry then ask CS to add Internet Talk for Blackberry to your account. This costs £7.05/month on an 18 month contract.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 105
    Forum Member

how far into your contract are you?

be careful about the data allowance you get on Orange - it's not as generous as O2 for example.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    One other thing. I believe the 8320 is exclusive to Orange.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 411
    Forum Member
    I'm only a few months into my contract at present.

How much would the 8320 be if I were to add it as a second line with the blackberry data only tariff?

Thanks
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm only a few months into my contract at present.

How much would the 8320 be if I were to add it as a second line with the blackberry data only tariff?

Thanks

Not in store today, so will answer that one tomorrow.