XF: Back To Basics Series 2 (Official Launch Thread)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,313
    Forum Member
    Welcome aboard Pingu and Jackamakka, looking forward to working alongside you both
  • jackamakkajackamakka Posts: 4,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks so much for this Steve, you definitely won't regret it! I'm really looking forward to getting my hands on some acts and showing you what I can do with them! I'm really in it to win it :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Thank you I promise you I`ll try to be a good mentor, even though knowing my acts they will all be out in the first three shows, but I bet that`s good for you!! :D
  • SoppyfanSoppyfan Posts: 29,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So now a message to the remaining three others who wanted to join. I'm sorry you didn't make it, BUT you have been placed under the reserved judges section in case one of the chosen judges has to pull out.

Now I don't want to disturb jacka because he has the results to yet declare, so when that is finished, I'll come back here and I'll announce which categories you'll have, so stay tuned.
  • Kuda_KunakaKuda_Kunaka Posts: 2,703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i think we might have got ourselves a dynamic panel..
    some new faces to me: jackamakka and pingu, welcome! looking forward to working with you and getting to know you :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pingu, Kuda, Bboy, it's a pleasure to be working along side you all! I'm pretty familiar with all of you from some older threads and I'm honoured to be able to work with you all :D
    Forum Member
    Welcome jackamakka!!! :D
  • JordanC55JordanC55 Posts: 9,348
    Forum Member
    Sad times mayn! I had applied, guess I'm just outta touch with the XF gaming world haha! Congrayz to those that got it and I look forward to viewing :D
    Forum Member
    I don`t really care which category I get, as I am just honoured to be asked to do this and I`ll try to mentor them as best as I can, but I would prefer the groups Soppyfan!! :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pingu58011 wrote: »
    Welcome jackamakka!!! :D

Thanks Pingu! Can't wait to get to work on this :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Soppyfan wrote: »

Now I don't want to disturb jacka because he has the results to yet declare, so when that is finished, I'll come back here and I'll announce which categories you'll have, so stay tuned.

Thanks Steve, I'll be as quick as I can with the results on UK vs US :D
    Forum Member
    Neither can I, this is going to be an AMAZING show!! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JordanC55 wrote: »
    Sad times mayn! I had applied, guess I'm just outta touch with the XF gaming world haha! Congrayz to those that got it and I look forward to viewing :D
    Yeah, but you and the other two are now placed in as a reserve in case one of the others can't make it or one has to pull out.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am really excited to see what category I'm getting, I've never worked with any before so I don't know what to expect :D
    Forum Member
    Looking forward to the category reveal, I have a funny feeling that I ain't gonna be totally thrilled with the category I get but hey I will work hard with which ever I get. I don't want my momentum from my last 2 games to slow down
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Be back over in a bit, just need to go and do the results of UK vs US :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From this years: there's one particular boy Id love to mentor, and one particular group I'd love to mentor.. and if It's all the acts (from any series), I'd love ANY category
    Forum Member
    I would love to mentor possibly 2 groups from this years show and can think of quite a few other groups. There is one girl in particular standing out that I would love to mentor.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Categories now?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alright, we're back and it's now time to reveal who was not was...*sings* open the door, get on the floor, everybody walk the dinosaur! Sorry folks, 80's flashback just kicked in. :p I meant to say that it's time to reveal who's got what in terms of who is mentoring which category.

Now judges (if you're all still here and wasn't scared of my singing), just a bit of curiosity, which category are you hoping to have? It won't change anything, because the categories have already been assigned at random.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, I'd be hoping for the Boys or Overs, but I'd be happy with any of the others :)
    Forum Member
    I am gonna say the same thing, I am hoping for the groups and really hoping ur a nice person and not giving me the overs
    Forum Member
    hmmmmm don`t mind but would prefer groups!! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Okay I have a couple of rules to go through, but first it's time find out which category you'll be mentoring.

So first up is Pingu (Maw-Maw! Sorry again, I'll stop it now, I promise, lol.), you have got...

THE BOYS!

I'm sure you have some good ideas for this category.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmm, any category but Overs.

Got so much experience with groups so would quite like those, or girls or boys, no overs please