XF: Back To Basics Series 2 (Official Launch Thread)

1235»

Comments

• EndOfSanityEndOfSanity Posts: 15,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Soppyfan wrote: »
    Here is the webpage which I'll be using to store information on this game, for our first time mentors, this is a good chance for you to take a look at my other games in the Soppyfan's Section, it may also give you some ideas of the themes and acts that have been used in the games I've hosted. This one I've made is rubbish due to Word which is playing up on my Computer right now. :mad: But I plan to make it as good as my other webpages.

Just saw this, you've done an amazing job at updating your part of the site Soppyfan! If only I had the time and motivation to revamp the rest of it... :rolleyes:

Anyway, I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this, if only to see if Stephen will get Little Mix to 1st place after getting silver on The Mix Factor with them.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Right I`m going to get my song`s for my boys now!!!! :D
    Forum Member
    I`ve got craig`s, now I just need aiden`s and joe`s!!! :)
    Forum Member
    It`s an easy week this week but I`m really struggling for aiden !! :(
  • SoppyfanSoppyfan Posts: 29,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Two sets of songs are in and I'm now waiting for songs from Kuda & Stephen.
    And it looks like I'm going to have to purchase a copy of Microsoft Office, the 60 day trial ended today. :(
    Forum Member
    Poor you steve, its ridiculous the amount of money for microsoft office!! :p

Jack please can you delete the quote about team factor?? thanks :D
    Forum Member
    Sent my songs in and finally found the song for aiden!! :D
  • Kuda_KunakaKuda_Kunaka Posts: 2,703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sent choices in.. took quite a risk with one of my girls
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Received and now I'm just waiting for Stephen to send me his songs.
    I've also chosen a song for the first of many group performances like I did on Battle Of The Seasons. :cool:
  • jackamakkajackamakka Posts: 4,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Any word on the Running Order yet Steve?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not yet, I've been told that I'm expecting the last set of songs before this day is through.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,313
    Forum Member
    sorry guys I was uber busy all day so gonna get my songs sorted now. Steve I shud be sending u them within the hour
    Forum Member
    Thats my song choices sent in. Sorry for the hold up was trying to sort decent choices out and I think the groups will do well :)
    Forum Member
    Just saw this, you've done an amazing job at updating your part of the site Soppyfan! If only I had the time and motivation to revamp the rest of it... :rolleyes:

Anyway, I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this, if only to see if Stephen will get Little Mix to 1st place after getting silver on The Mix Factor with them.

Haha EoS. When I couldnt have The Risk on my team, thats the exact reson I took the girls through as I wanted to try to beat my own record with them. I hope everyone will like what I have done with them for week 1. A little bit of a surprise in song choice I think but lets just say Leigh-Anne's rapping skills and Jessy's beatboxing will be on display to try to win the support of the public :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All songs received and the running order will be sent shortly...or in the morning if I feel suddenly too tired. :o

Viewers, join us tomorrow night at 6pm for when Back To Basics goes LIVE! :cool:
  • Kuda_KunakaKuda_Kunaka Posts: 2,703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    received running order.. some prettttyyy interesting choices..
    now this is where the battle commences..and its on! ;)
  • jackamakkajackamakka Posts: 4,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey, just wanted to let you know that I'm going to miss the start of the show but I should be able to join in later. Sorry for the incoveniences guys :)
    Forum Member
    Looking forward to show starting and getting some amazing performances. I am so happy with my groups and it feels great to reunite with my ladies Little Mix :)