2»

Comments

• konebyvaxkonebyvax Posts: 9,120
    Forum Member
  • DRAGON LANCEDRAGON LANCE Posts: 1,424
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From Digi Spy itself:

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/news/a533145/lana-del-rey-confirms-short-film-tropico-premiere.html

This trailer clip shows a darker, grittier side to the film. Once again all I can say is wow:eek:. You add that to what we have already seen and it looks like it is going to be some emotional roller coaster ride.
  • Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She really is beautiful!
  • MaksonMakson Posts: 30,452
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She really is beautiful!

I thought she was like a goddess when I saw her in person.
    She really does have this ethereal air about her.
    Forum Member
    Stunning woman but I do genuinely it's led some people to underrate her talent TBH. I mean, no-one that beautiful can actually be talented, right? :rolleyes:

Anyway, the trailer is amazing and the big news is we are going to have a new Lana song out at the same time. The much rumoured Tropico (the song).

Trailer Revealed For Lana Del Rey's 'Tropico'
    Short film and EP due in December...
    Mike Diver /

Lana Del Rey in Tropico

Lana Del Rey has revealed a trailer for her forthcoming short film, 'Tropico'. Watch it below.

The 30-minute piece is released on December 5th, and is supported by a four-track EP of the same name. Featuring the songs 'The Film 'Tropico'', 'Body Electric', 'Gods And Monsters' and 'Bel Air', the EP is available digitally from December 5th.

'Tropico' stars the multi-million-selling artist in a lead role, alongside the model Shaun Ross. Ross has previously appeared in music videos by Beyoncé and Katy Perry

http://www.clashmusic.com/news/trailer-revealed-for-lana-del-reys-tropico
  • spaceygalspaceygal Posts: 3,447
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She certainly looks like a Hollywood starlet from the 1940's. I adore her voice and can't wait for a new album from her. This Tropico film certainly looks interesting too!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's even more amazing if we're getting an all new song that nobody has heard before. I know some people had mentioned about rumoured songs left over from her Paradise Edition recording sessions, was it about another 4 further songs? Be great to finally hear one of them. We all know about her 100+ unreleased web leaked tracks around here and the sheer quality of them, so you just know anything we haven't heard yet that she was saving is going to be pure quality too.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lana Del Rey, comment on YT
    I'm very grateful to have the inner visions of my mind's eye carried out. And now I'm
    ready for - ULTRAVIOLENCE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuohJDyYnlE
    Forum Member
    This is looking like it may be a certificate 15 :eek: But, anyway, I genuinely can't wait for this. No-one in the pop genre is doing stuff like this and she is to be commended for it. I can't think for a moment that this will make a profit as such so no matter how corny it sounds I genuinely think Lana is doing this for her 'art'.
  • LMLM Posts: 63,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would happily buy this film on DVD if it was available to buy in shops.