Options

2012 Classic Series DVD releases.

1252627282931»

Comments

• Options
    king yrcanosking yrcanos Posts: 2,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ambassadors of Death released tomorrow in America, as well as someone's birthday ;)
  • Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looking forward to the Claw Of Axos Special Edition if only for Living With Levene in which Toby Hadoke interviews John Levene
  • Options
    TheophileTheophile Posts: 2,945
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ambassadors of Death released tomorrow in America, as well as someone's birthday ;)

Happy Birthday!

Now that Ambassadors of Death has been released, we are down to:

Remaining:

The Reign of Terror
    Terror of the Zygons
    The Mind of Evil
    The Tenth Planet
    The Ice Warriors
    Shada

And all of those will hopefully be released next year. I guess that it is time to find the 2013 thread. LOL! :)
  • Options
    chuffnobblerchuffnobbler Posts: 10,771
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Verence wrote: »
    Looking forward to the Claw Of Axos Special Edition if only for Living With Levene in which Toby Hadoke interviews John Levene

This might be worth the cost of the DVD ... Levene is barking mad and Toby Hadoke always impresses.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    This might be worth the cost of the DVD ... Levene is barking mad and Toby Hadoke always impresses.

He's very good as the moderator on the DVD commentaries and I particularly liked his mini documentary about Peter R Newman the writer of The Sensorites.
  • Options
    bennythedipbennythedip Posts: 2,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the living with levene feature should have been saved for the mind of evil release.its just becoming a massive annoying rip off having to purchase stories 3 times.
  • Options
    king yrcanosking yrcanos Posts: 2,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thx again theo
  • Options
    grazey1985grazey1985 Posts: 1,480
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the living with levene feature should have been saved for the mind of evil release.its just becoming a massive annoying rip off having to purchase stories 3 times.

Its not as if you are being forced to buy it 3 times over
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Verence wrote: »
    He's very good as the moderator on the DVD commentaries and I particularly liked his mini documentary about Peter R Newman the writer of The Sensorites.

I saw Toby a couble of months back at edinburgh fringe and laughed my head off. Brilliant comedian.

Btw some reign footage has surfaced: on youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/novosfilms?feature=results_main
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    grazey1985 wrote: »
    I saw Toby a couble of months back at edinburgh fringe and laughed my head off. Brilliant comedian.

Btw some reign footage has surfaced: on youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/novosfilms?feature=results_main

That looks great
  • Options
    CoalHillJanitorCoalHillJanitor Posts: 15,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Must say, given the rough appearance of some of the colour recovery on Ambassadors of Death, the decision not to have the Dinosaurs DVD default to colour on episode 1 now seems rather silly.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Must say, given the rough appearance of some of the colour recovery on Ambassadors of Death, the decision not to have the Dinosaurs DVD default to colour on episode 1 now seems rather silly.

Not really as the colour version of dinos was a late addition as the colour recovery wasnt sucsessful due to it being a poor print and there was no blues originally. We were actually quite lucky to get the colour version at all.Steve roberts passing a monitor while peter crocker was working on it and thought it had the possibility of it looking decent. The quality of most of ambassadors is a step up from dinos
  • Options
    slider28slider28 Posts: 75
    Forum Member
    When the 2012 Classic Series DVD releases thread starts.... Let us know!!!!
  • Options
    slider28slider28 Posts: 75
    Forum Member
    I meant the 2013!
  • Options
    TheophileTheophile Posts: 2,945
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    slider28 wrote: »
    When the 2012 Classic Series DVD releases thread starts.... Let us know!!!!

O.k... I started one. :)