The "Skystrator"

stirlingguy1stirlingguy1 Posts: 7,038
Forum Member
Really, how cringeworthinly embarassing and pointless? They have just used it on the Woolwich shooting, helpfully pointing the bleeding obvious with huge white arrows of "a pile of clothes" on the ground, "a weapon", and "some police cars" - all entirely obvious if you have eyes.

Comments

• GeorgeSGeorgeS Posts: 20,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sky are being very restrained compared to what is being posted on twitter
  • Robbie RazzlerRobbie Razzler Posts: 85
    Forum Member
    Can't believe ITV showed the footage they showed. Do you think if sky had obtained that footage would they have shown it? There would probably be numerous threads now about sky news if they had.

http://www.itv.com/news/update/2013-05-22/exclusive-video-man-with-bloodied-hands-speaks-at-woolwich-scene/
  • solarflaresolarflare Posts: 22,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really, how cringeworthinly embarassing and pointless? They have just used it on the Woolwich shooting, helpfully pointing the bleeding obvious with huge white arrows of "a pile of clothes" on the ground, "a weapon", and "some police cars" - all entirely obvious if you have eyes.

It's the made-up-on-the-hoof pretend CSI crap that's particularly ridiculous.
  • chloebchloeb Posts: 6,501
    Forum Member
    Can't believe ITV showed the footage they showed. Do you think if sky had obtained that footage would they have shown it? There would probably be numerous threads now about sky news if they had.

http://www.itv.com/news/update/2013-05-22/exclusive-video-man-with-bloodied-hands-speaks-at-woolwich-scene/

I couldnt believe that either...stop the oxygen of publicity, playing straight into their hands!

Sky aren't showing it at the moment for editorial reasons
  • CaxtonCaxton Posts: 28,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Watch one of the alternative news channels then. I don't like Eastenders so I do not watch it, I watch something else.